[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what will happen to society if feederism starts trending growing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: cursed image.jpg (329KB, 1089x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cursed image.jpg
329KB, 1089x1920px
what will happen to society if feederism starts trending growing exponentially like a LGBT/fidget spinner type thing?
>>
>>39077183
nothing really new tbqh at least half of the world is getting progressively fatter as it is
>>
>>39077183
I will become a suicide bomber and kill as many fatties as I can. Fat fucks are as disgusting as Islam, Nazis, and antifa.
>>
>>39077260
lol what happened to 4chan

I love these times were in
>>
File: 1460254979468.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1460254979468.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
>tfw no feedee gf to stuff full of food
>>
Betas will have easier time getting sex
>>
I'd personally love it because its my #1 fetish. But I'd hate it because everyone else would be into it.

But at the same time
>feederism becomes a much of a common fetish as feet and dont enjoy it at all anymore
>slowly start getting a weight loss fetish
>>
File: tumblr_os21mvrdkD1w09rjio1_1280.jpg (54KB, 835x569px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os21mvrdkD1w09rjio1_1280.jpg
54KB, 835x569px
>>39077358
in the worst way conceivably imaginable you fuck
>>
>>39077183
I doubt that will happen but I'd fucking hate that. Part of my arousal comes from the fact that I'm chubby and I eat too much and that it's not socially acceptable. I would probably loose this fetish should it become popular.
I just really get a kick out of disgusting normies with my kinks. I like being shit on by society and called gross. It really makes me wet.
>>
>>39078042
you're perfect. wouldn't it be so useful if most people felt the same way as you.
>>
>>39077183
hopefully our standards plummets so I'll be worth more
>>
>>39078042
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

srs giv email kik snapchat something!
>>
>>39077183
It won't imo. This fetish isn't like others. You can't "dabble" if you want to be seen as legit. You have to put in work which involves money, effort, and getting treated worse by society. It's one of the few fetishes I know that doesn't "stay inside the bedroom". It's a lifestyle, or something of a hobby. A particularly fucked up one. Normies can't fathom it.
>>
File: talk to short people.png (127KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
talk to short people.png
127KB, 480x716px
>>39077954
gere
>>
>>39078792
This.
It's why I'm so worried that I'll never find a girl willing to gain weight, it's such a permanent change to their body, no sensible person would go through with it. I may go my entire life without having my biggest, number 1 sexual desire fulfilled.
>>
bumpiter oreoroe bumper roonie
>>
>>39079460
just keep a gf for a long period of time and she'll likely get fat
>>
File: 1502005010598.png (487KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1502005010598.png
487KB, 500x730px
>>39079460
>find girl who is into bdsm and shit like that
>tell her that im into feederism and she has no idea how that works or why its attractive
>compare it to bdsm and bring up how its kinda hot to feed someone who is tied to up restrained
>she likes me enough to mess around with the idea
>she is now becoming belly gf even if she isnt into weight gain
thats how I did it
>>
>>39077183
I would go full asexual. Any girl fatter than me is not worth my time.
>>
>>39081060
Enjoy killing her at an early age.
>>
File: seals.jpg (106KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
seals.jpg
106KB, 800x498px
>>39078792
"if you want to be seen as legit"
in what world do you want to be seen as legit in regards to having a fetish

all its about is turning food and gaining weight into a sexual thing. it doesn't need to fit in any specific boundaries and it will be different for each consumer. getting fat is easier than being transgendered.

besides, its easier and you only need like 3% of the young population to be into it for it to make an insanely huge impact
>>
>>39078792
Anon, I have a fart fetish. I literally get turned on by women blasting ass. I'd much rather get turned on by chubby girls, which is becoming more socially acceptable, than have this awful fetish.

It's a good thing I have both.
>>
>>39081397
Because, mr. seal, if you're just a "quirky girl into feederism :3" and it becomes apparent you're just using it to get money and not actually going to gain, people grow tired of you quickly. Sure, you might attract minibelly guys but feederism is generally associated with at least a somewhat considerable gain, say 50+ lbs at least.

>Being fat is easier than being transgendered
Who said it wasn't?

>All its about is turning food and gaining weight into a sexual thing
Thanks captain obvious

>It doesnt need to fit any specific boundaries and it will be different for each
True, but again, many of the low weight girls are quick to either quick or grow tiring because they don't gain anymore. This fetish lends itself to more fat, you don't have to be 500+ but I think the common dude at least wants a thin girl to turn bbw sized.

That's what I mean by dabbling. Feederism and gaining go hand in hand. If the girl isn't eating to get fatter/stuff what's the point? "Wow, you gained 5 lbs, I'm good now" said no one in this fetish ever. A common complaint among feedee girlfriends is that a guy will ask them to gain "just 5 more lbs!" and they'll keep repeating over and over.

Being seen as "legit" as in by the community at large, and honestly, in my eyes. I don't like thin normie girls coming in, gaining 20 lbs while getting a bunch of free food and gifts, then dipping when they get bored or have gained enough and it's starting to affect their real life. That's exploitative, and the way I see it, most "real" feedee girls are into gaining and would gain to immobility if it was actually feasible to do so, and at least want to pass the 200 mark in real life. I equate feederism with fat fetishism so I guess that might be why we're in disagreement.
>>
Daily reminder that sticking your dick into a man's asshole and taking it out covered with shit and enjoying it is not only socially acceptable but celebrated as the pinnacle of human expression.
Meanwhile ensuring your significant other is well fed is seen as a weird fetish and you need to live in the feeder closet forever.
HIV positive rectal sex between srangers in a public latrine is more valuable than your silly kink.
>>
>>39081477
>becoming more socially acceptable
I think the illusion of it being more socially acceptable is true, but it's really pretty much the same as it always was.
>tfw fart fetish too
Only slight, but man do I want a fat girl to eat a burrito from taco bell and rip a huge fart in my mouth.
>>
>>39081537
This is a good point, but the truth is fat is just unhealthy. Sure, being gay is too, but so is fat.
>>
>>39081528
>I equate feederism with fat fetishism so I guess that might be why we're in disagreement.

feederism doesn't equate fat fetishism. Many feeders don't have conventional fat fetishes are only attracted to feedees fat while they're gaining. Its an incredibly powerful fetish especially from a bystanders perspective if you look at the relationship of how control(in broad terms) creates addiction
>>
my dick will get really, really hard all the time

and I will try to not give into it. this is the worst fetish to have I love it so much but I also hate it. I wouldn't hate it if I was a different person but I just feel too bad about it

I wish I just gave up and became some spook-free hedonist already
>>
>>39081060
I wouldn't like that though. I want a fedee gf who's really into it, it's almost pointless otherwise
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.