[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need escapism. Sorrry I know this isn't /v/ but /v/ hates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1501650681795.jpg (26KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
1501650681795.jpg
26KB, 314x311px
I need escapism. Sorrry I know this isn't /v/ but /v/ hates everything. Should I buy Final Fantasy XV? It's on sale right now, thanks!!
>>
>>39077097
yeah, you should. I haven't played it though
>>
File: 1501736551507.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501736551507.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>39077189
Then how would you know if its good or not?
>>
>>39077202
Does that really matter? As long as you can shut your brain off with it
>>
>>39077218
>As long as you can shut your brain off with it

Well, that's the question if it's boring or it sucks my brain will get ADD and I'll give up in the first 10 minutes.
>>
I definitely agree with what a lot of people say about flaws the game has, but I still played through the whole story and put 60 or so hours into it, so it's probably worth the $23 or whatever the price is.
>>
>>39077097

Path of Exile is pretty good if you like Diablo type of game
>>
bruh just get yourself wow and farm rare mounts and transmogs and remember to post them everywhere and ask for ratings
>>
>>39077097

Video game escapism is pleb tier.

Patricians like me sit on their ass at 2 am and try to imagine cool and unique worlds, and rad situations.

A lot more valuable than paying good money for blinky light simulator
>>
>>39077097
dreams are the ultimate form of escapism.
>>
>>39078575
You mean like lucid dreaming?

OP HERE, i bought the game and it's downloading.
>>
>>39078719
OP, video games are just flashy lights you spend money to waste your time on.

Life is so fucking beautiful, you won't get to experience a slimmer of it through the curtains in your room OP
>>
>>39078750
>Life is so fucking beautiful, you won't get to experience a slimmer of it through the curtains in your room OP

What exactly that's so beautiful about life should I be doing instead?
>>
>>39077256
What this guy said
It does have its flaws but i played it all
Very fun gameplay, i havent played somethine like it in a while
Id put it off on full price but since its on sale go for it
>>
>>39078866
Oh shit i didnt see that you bought it
Heck
>>
>>39078826
Going out and using the senses.
Sight and sound aren't the only ones.
>>
>>39078826
I want to learn how to fix all sorts of electrical and mechanical systems, then get a job as a technician at
https://www.usap.gov/jobsAndOpportunities/

Then I could live life far away from all this repetitive bullshit, live on a continent with 10,000 people and get good job skills and money while I get ready to live.

Antarctica itself sounds so beautiful, half the year it's night, half the year it's day. Aurora borealis often, as far away from normies and their society as possible.

That's just my dream though. You should try it sometime
>>
>>39077097
Wow, I had no idea Final Fantasy(TM) XV, available for Sony(TM) Playstation(TM) 4 and Microsoft(TM) Xbox One(TM) consoles, was ON SALE RIGHT NOW! Thanks, Original Poster!
>>
>>39078719
No just dreams in general.
>>
>>39077097
I bought it on release day, and I'm a pretty big fan of the series.

If you give it a proper play through, it'll be just what you're looking for. The atmosphere is very immersive, there is plenty to do, the story is enticing, and the characters are also pretty good.

But, all in all, it's a pretty linear game, and you'll end up just farming exp and gil.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, just the most disappointed I've been in a FF release, and I've been buying them for over a decade.
>>
>>39079047
kek I'm not a shill honest to god.
>>
>>39078885
>Going out and using the senses.
Yea but it's past midnight here. And I don't really like going out. I don't like people and there's not much to do in my city. I go hiking in the mountains every once in awhile.

>>39079068
>No just dreams in general.
I usually forget my dreams m8.
>>
>>39079200
>I usually forget my dreams m8.
right them down when you wake up if you're interested in remembering them. Don't need to remember them to enjoy them. Sleeping in general is a great way to pass time and dreams are literally the most freeform medium. Literally anything can happen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.