[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me? I am a girl who doesn't go after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3953.jpg (39KB, 460x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3953.jpg
39KB, 460x338px
What's wrong with me? I am a girl who doesn't go after fit Chads. I like husky fat guys with cute faces. Does this suggest something is wrong?

This just proves that not all girls want chad btw
>>
sexual attraction is different for everyone? color me impressed, i never knew such a thing..
>>
>>39076488
Nope. Many girls don't go after Chads. It's sexual preference.
>>
>>39076488
>I like husky fat guys with cute faces.
Just like your dad, right?
>>
>>39076683
nope
i dont have daddy issues
>>
>>39076488
You want him, you just don't realize it yet. Once you see that big, veiny, immaculate cock under those chiseled abs, you will not be able to resist the taste of chad's delicious tree trunk.
>>
What's wrong with you is you're a man pretending to be a girl online.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>39076488
A Chad isn't defined by some list of physical characteristics, it's a frame of mind, something reflected outwardly by one's accomplishments and temperament. You just see Chad's defined as one physical "type" because

a.) Most, if not all of the time, guys like pic related are Chads
and
b.) It's easier to meme a certain "type" of person then it is being realistic and nuanced

Chad isn't just in the gym or on the field, he's in the studio, on stage, in the coffee shop, in the classroom, in the office, all around you.
>>
>>39076488
>I am a girl who doesn't go after fit Chads

You just go after regular Chads, dumb bitch
>>
>>39076488
Low self esteem, maybe. A lot of guys are attracted to girls that aren't traditionally considered "hot" for the same reason, there's a mental degree of atainability. The girl i was most deeply infatuated with was considered "ugly" by everyone else
>>
>>39076784
So we're all capable of becoming Chad? How do we let out our inner Chad?
Is there a class I can take on the philosophy of the Chad?
>>
>>39076488
You're just looking for some sort of personal flaw so you can live out your fantasies of victimhood and inadequacy
Women attract men by distressing themselves
Proves you're the typical woman and you do infact want Chad
>>
>>39076836
It's called the eat right and work out class and it's free and in every town and city
You also do need to get a job
>>
>>39076836
>So we're all capable of becoming Chad?
Possibly, but Chad's aren't born, they're made, over many years, decades even. You'd have to catch up with Chad's level of accomplishment but maybe in 10 or 15 years you, too could become a Chad.*

*Restrictions may apply. Not all are eligible to become a Chad. Please consult your psychiatrist before attempting to become a Chad. Results may vary. Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed.
>>
>>39076488
That just means you like dad bod Chads.
>>
File: ascended.png (161KB, 1555x917px) Image search: [Google]
ascended.png
161KB, 1555x917px
>>39076488
Am I Chad, robots? Never kissed a girl, been on a date, or went to any school dances. Should I make an online dating account

saged btw
>>
File: basicallyme.jpg (103KB, 318x400px) Image search: [Google]
basicallyme.jpg
103KB, 318x400px
>>39076488
I am a fat guy with what I'm told is a cuteish face, pls respin.
>>
>>39076902
Chads are born chad. Failed normies can aspire and work hard enough to be Brad but they are typically the type of scum to think enabling sluts is an achievement on their part
>>
>>39077041
if that's you you're a chad for sure
>>
>>39077505
Where can I go to get a date with a failed Stacy?
>>
>>39076488
>be me
>husky fat guy who lifts wood for the winter
>been told I have a cute face by girls
I don't do online relationships. Where do you live?
>>
1. A chubby guy will be far more out to impress you
2. You feel inferior to the Chads so you don't want to bother

Its not difficult
>>
>>39077498
>Failed normies can aspire and work hard enough to be Brad
>Brad

I find this amusing and oddly fitting.

I knew a guy called Brad in high school. He started out as a greasy, virginal nerd, then completely changed his self-image and himself a fashionisto the minute a girl paid attention to him. He tried to become an alpha Chad and fucked multiple girls on his couch when his parents went away for a weekend. He ended up as an "awkward bestie" orbiter for the girl he changed for and told her every intimate about his first girlfriend including that she was raped. This girl, of course told everyone and his gf dumped him. Because all their mutual friends turned against him, he came to me and complained that he missed sex and no one would fuck him. After he sent his ex a text calling her a cheap whore, I told her what he said. For the rest of school, I was constantly overhearing girls talk about how small his dick was and how thirsty for sex he was. Last time I spoke to him in the flesh, he asked if my brother's ex was single because he wanted to fuck her. There was an age gap of 7 years. My best friend at the time came out as bi and fucked him at a party, confirming the rumours of his lacking girth

Does anyone else know literal Brads like this?

Polite sage for the blogposty content.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.