[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go from $20k salary to $90k >girls now want to date me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>go from $20k salary to $90k
>girls now want to date me

I'm exactly the same person I was before, yet NOW they give me attention and tell me they like me and want something serious with me. Now I have NO WAY of telling if a woman genuinely likes me now. I just assume that they're all gold diggers because I was completely invisible before.
>>
I make 115k and no one wants to date me. How the fuck do you meet these girls?
>>
File: 1502749316717.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502749316717.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>ugly men can't attract women unless they're wealthy

hmmmmm

really entices a man to ponder
>>
>>39072003
of course they are after your money, women are the most superficial creatures on earth, have fun.

But plz don't fall for the love meme.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't let every woman you meet know your salary. Or maybe you're lying.
>>
>>39072003
>not being a drug dealing gangbanger (Florencia 13) since the age of 14
>not fucking 25+ bitches by the age of 17
>not having your first child at the age of 16
>not being 37 now, with 2 grandkids
Fucking hell dude... I'm poorer than you and already have a lineage/legacy going.
Seriously kill yourself.
t.37 y.o. spic ex-gangbanger Grandpa in SoCal AKA /k/ommando & /pol/lack
>>
>>39072003
Women don't genuinely like anyone. They just use people as a means to an end.
>>
Befriend them, then go on their social media. Find the ones who are currently married/dating someone and fuck them, record it, and send it to their spouse. Then, when they come crawling back to you and beg you to take them in, laugh in their face.
>>
>>39072003
what's your old and new job? was there certain education / certifications required for the change? just wondering, I need a serious career change sooner or later. making about 23k/yr atm.
>>
>>39072003
Why'd you tell them how much you make.
>>
>>39072003
>>39072003
I mean you could drive a shitbox and dress in cheap looking clothes to hide your wealth and never mention what your job is to women if you're looking for someone who's into "you". but the way women work is they want someone successful and if they're attracted to the now financially successful "you" why complain? you could also meet people at hobby events so that the common interest becomes a large factor in the relationship instead of your finances.
>>
>>39072358
Of course he's lying.
>>
>>39072003
>>go from $20k salary to $90k
How?
>>
>>39072493
I'm on the front page of our companies website.

>>39072446
Old job was programmer, new job is programmer but at a different company.
>>
>>39072375
Who gives a fuck your kids are growing up in the anthropocene
>>
Then don't reveal how much money you have OP. It's that simple if you wanna have the smallest chance of filtering out the gold diggers.
>>
File: 1493164664220.png (185KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493164664220.png
185KB, 409x409px
>tfw went from 30k to 0k
>tfw now a neet with lots of free time but savings are drying up
>>
>>39072611
dang lots of wealthy programmer bots...
>>
File: 52515.jpg (27KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
52515.jpg
27KB, 650x600px
>>39072375
so your a dumbass with low IQ that does high risk for little reward

really gangster you are
>>
>>39072611
Why was your first programmer salary so low? Was this after having a bachelors? I really want an internship but I want to be paid for it, I'm a junior at university.
>>
>>39072750
Pay was low cause of the city I lived in. I went to the other side of America and got a better job.

Also this job has me do more than program, I'm the lead developer of our team. I fly around the world to do all sorts of things.

>>39072656
I don't have to say how much, and they will just assume I make over six figures. EVERY person will ask what your job is and where you work. My face is literally on the google image of our company. I'm on the front page of the website. I wear a suit and I have videos of me doing presentations selling our product. I look like a god damn CEO
>>
File: 5252113.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5252113.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>>39072910
think you are full of shit desu op, you ain't a programmer and a salesman
>>
>>39072910
What does your normal day of work consist of, did they give you good training that prepared you well, is it easy to advance to higher levels of pay in the computer science industry?
>>
>>39072375
>I'm a filthy spic who engages in r-selection but I'm better than you because I couldn't figure out how to use a condom
Ok.
>>
>>39072960
uh the pay isn't based on difficulty of the programming skill. No one knows what the fuck is happening and thinks I'm doing magic.

The pay comes from your boss never having to worry. You could use shitty solutions and no one will know unless it's really buggy. Get lucky and be able to know what solution to get a job done. Take the initiative and make suggestions to a company and present to them full blown websites, applications and more.

THEN, threaten to them that you will quit for another company when they're completely reliant on you. Watch your pay go up 5 fold.
>>
>>39072003
No, you aren't the same person. You used to be a guy who made 20k and now you are a guy who makes 90k. That tells things about you:
>ambitious/career driven
>good enough to get a well paying job and responsible enough to keep it
>not as likely to stagnate at a shitty place in life
>can support yourself
People didn't like you either because all they saw was your until then comformist personality. No one wants to hang out with someone like that because they often have nothing to bring to the table. Not just no money. No plans for the future, no goals, no dreams. A relationship with you back then would have hit a dead end quickly and failed miserably.
>>
>>39073146
TL:DR
Women only want men to extract resources from them, you now have resources > You are desirable.
>>
>>39072358
talking about occupation is quite normal - i'll let people who asks now that i'm a loser with no job

and op let's them know that he's an engineer. how much he probably makes is an easy guess.
>>
>$26k programmer
>Suddenly go to 90k at new job without experience or good college or being social
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.