[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit...Anon, didn't you know we were joking when we invited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: iewpYQg.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
iewpYQg.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
Oh shit...Anon, didn't you know we were joking when we invited you to the BBQ? Jeez man...
>>
>>39071277
*pulls out ICE badge*

GET ON THE GROUND NOW RICE COOKERS!

IDs AND PASSPORTS OUT NOW!
>>
Oh, I know. That's why I brought my ar, my five-seven and a couple of homemade grenades.
>>
>>39071277
>literally 2 women total and they're both a below 3/10

guess I'm ending the night on anon's bed playing with his willy
>>
>>39071277

well fuck off im here now, whens the food ready, dickhead?
>>
File: 1471402334006.jpg (56KB, 628x310px) Image search: [Google]
1471402334006.jpg
56KB, 628x310px
>>39071277
>mfw normie thinks inviting someone to an event that will take place can be seen as a joke
How do this beings even work?
>>
>normies keep animals locked in tiny pens all day just so they can murder and eat them
>most kids dont even know where the meat comes from and barely anyone has met the animal they ate

carnivores are not welcome on this board, animals are our kin
>>
>>39071277
i wouldnt come in the first place
>>
>>39071329
that made me laugh, robot. Thanks
>>
>>39071277
I brought home-made potato salad
>>
>>39071329

>five-seven
>paying extra for a proprietary cartridge that's made for body armor
>>
>>39071329
>five seven
that shit is expensive af, its a waste of money if youre gonna use just for a one shootup
>>
>>39071277
This is so surreal to me. It looks like ghetto gatherings I dont want to be part of. Why would any anon want to even go and try? Homelessness and loneliness would be a better company. Did you really feel that you miss this experience?
>>
>>39071277
wow, you can see right over that wall into the neighbor's yard
Don't americans care about privacy?
>>
>>39071277
That is really mean of you guys. I was really looking forward to this and now this. I took you for nice people, but I guess we all make mistakes sometimes. Enjoy your BBQ.
>>
>>39071540
>live on a farm
>raise chickens
>feed them, clean their shit
>cut their heads off and fry them when they stop laying eggs

Meh, not my fault I was born as the superior species
If animals don't want me to slaughter them and eat them they should git gud
>>
Get a load of this Albanian loser fest.
>>
>>39071329

Holy shit. I knew as soon as I saw this thread that there would be some super-cringy revenge fantasy post, but I didn't think it would be the second fucking reply. You robots never fail to deliver on the laughs; I'll give you that.
>>
>>39071277
I could beat up every single person in this pic...
>>
>>39071277
As a guy that actually works for ICE this would be like a dream come true to find this group. The best raid we ever had was a Carl's Jr where every employee was an illegal.
>>
>>39071655
oh trust me friendo I hate that about this place. I want a nice 12ft tall wall but there's laws in some places that restrict the height of the walls. My friend lives a few countys over and he has laws that restrict the fence to specifcally no taller than 4 ft. the fuck is that shit.

if I buy property I wanna be able to have a fence so tall you have issues seeing into my yard on your second floor but laws say no no everyone gets to peeping tom pervert
>>
>>39072349

If you don't stop acting like a little bitch I'm going to track your IP and post a video here of me knocking you the FUCK out.
>>
>>39072349
Trackin ur IP as we speak, kiddo... your a fucking dead man walking, buddy
>>
File: 1449678725297.jpg (363KB, 1920x2502px) Image search: [Google]
1449678725297.jpg
363KB, 1920x2502px
>>39072814
Geez anon calm down you are such an idiot some times.
>>
>>39072349
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre so fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>39072367
the fuck makes you think anyone in that pic is a illegal spic? maybe 1 or 2 could be, you're better off going to home depot.
>>
This photo confuses me, it looks like it was taken in Australia, but the people look like they're from California or something.
>>
File: 1492753686402.jpg (74KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492753686402.jpg
74KB, 526x400px
>>39071526
>3 Stacys from college invite me over for a potluck or something
>not big friends of theirs but have a relationship with them so decide to go
>Get there to hear "OMGZ Anon you seriously came???? Well you might as well eat I guess"
>Awkwardly make smalltalk while eating pancakes before leaving their place
>Next month one Stacy has a birthday party then invites me on Facebook
>Assume it's for her real friends and don't show up
>"OMG Anon why didn't you come to my birthday party????? We were hoping you'd be there!!!"

I don't understand how normie operate
>>
>>39073126
>having friends

you're a normie, albeit a failed one
>>
>>39072367
good job ruining the economy deporting employed people
>>
>>39071309

that's illegal, alt right piece of shit
>>
>>39072814
>>39072844

My boots... shaking in them, I am.

>>39072855
*snerk* Most cringy pasta ever. I laugh every single time I read it.
>>
>>39073327
No, it's helping the economy. Those illegals are taking up jobs from honest Americans.
>>
Shit, why is that one kid to the right giving me the middle finger? So hostile, arrrrgh I'm going to go home and play vidya
>>
>>39071409
3/10... Yeah, k.
>>
>>39072272
By this logic I can keep you at my whim and slaughter you when I feel because I'm bigger, stronger, faster and more social than you.
>>
>>39073525
Yeah, so many Americans are clamoring to pick strawberries for 10 hours a day and for less than minimum wage.
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
does op's pic kick in anyone else's flight response?
>>
>>39073764
If an american citizen were to do it, it'd be at least minimum wage, you cuck. And that Carl's Jr the other anon was talking about? Plenty of people could've taken those jobs.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.