[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found someone's wallet while on one of my late night strolls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 162647277615.gif (216KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
162647277615.gif
216KB, 320x240px
I found someone's wallet while on one of my late night strolls robots and I want to return it.

She seems like a nice lady and I can find her Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn but I don't know how to get in contact with her. How can I get in contact with her?

Please dont tell me to take the money and fuck over that roastie because I would want someone to do the same to me if I was in her position.
>>
Stop being an autist and just tell her on Facebook
>>
direct message on facebook
>>
Just try to get in contact and say something like
>I found a wallet with your identification on the ground
(with a pic)
>is this yours?
>>
File: 23.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
23.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>39070696
>>39070678
You can do that I thought you needed to be friends.

Guess I'll have to create a facebook
>>
>>39070589
She might feel very uncomfortable that a stranger found her identification, and personal information. You should get to know her first. Message her on Facebook that you want to meet her in a coffee shop when she has time. After you get comfortable with each other you can return the wallet more naturally.
>>
>>39070779
I'm not that autistic

Hej
>>
>>39070589
Fuck bitches buy crypto.
>>
When I found a wallet, I gave it to a police officer.
>>
>>39070723
don't do that. it will look wierd if you create an account with 0 friends and pictures just to meet up with her. Isn't her phone number listed on her LinkedIn?
>>
Call the non-emergency police line, they'll drive it to her house
>>
>>39070589
Give it to the police and let them fuck over the roastie for you instead
>>
>>39070589
fuck that. would someone do the same for you? probably not. if people dont learn to be more careful with their shit, then losing it just becomes natural and they assume that things will automatically just be returned to them. also, statistically speaking shes more likely not to lose her wallet again if you return it to her then if you do.
>>
>>39071197
*more likely to lose it again if you do return it
>>
>>39071197
You are correct but I don't see why I need to sink to the lowest common denominator in terms of morals
>>
>>39070723

Messages from non-friends go into a different inbox that no-one ever looks at, and which doesn't trigger notifications. Best idea is to hand it to police to be honest.
>>
>>39070589
just bring it to her house and leave it in the mailbox with a note attached
>>
>>39070589
But she is strong woman who need no man. Think about it woud you give it back if it was ugly guy? If yes then proceed if not then reconsider.
>>
>>39070589
>Please dont tell me to take the money and fuck over that roastie because I would want someone to do the same to me if I was in her position.
But, Anon, when you'll lose your wallet, your money's gonna dissapear no matter how much of a good boy you were.
>>
File: Snapchat-2132454125.jpg (455KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2132454125.jpg
455KB, 1080x1920px
I returned it anons. She was very greatfull and also gave me flowers for some reason.
>>
>>39072858
good job Anon I'm proud of you!!

Hsj
>>
I would've given it to the police lost and found instead.
>>
>>39072858
good job anon, she doesn't like you though, dont get confused
>>
>>39072858
karma, water them and keep them alive could be useful in the future
>>
>>39073447
Yeah I know. She also came with another person growing in here stomach so I don't think I would try even if she initiated
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.