[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come anime NEETs became Nazis after the feminists tried to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jusswonderin.jpg (12KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
jusswonderin.jpg
12KB, 640x400px
How come anime NEETs became Nazis after the feminists tried to take their vidya away? Don't they realize that the Nazis will take their vidya away anyways because it's degenerate?
>>
The Nazis have cool aesthetics, also anime girls dressed as qt Nazi officers helped
>>
>How come anime NEETs became Nazis after the feminists tried to take their vidya away?
You mistyped jews
>>
>>39066894
white nationalism is being normalized and theres nothing the jews can do about it. There last resort is calling them nazis, but ironically every time they do that they are weakening the word. Just like calling somebody racist or sexist doesn't mean anything anymore.
>>
>>39066995
Nah, the jews are the ones spreading vidya to keep the masses dull and complacent.
>>
>>39066968
I'm not a commie, but they honestly have cooler aesthetics.
>>
Teenagers went to pol after realizing that they hate feminists too. After that they just went down the rabbit's hole.
>>
>>39067039
Normalized? Are you serious? The vast majority of people probably now have an even MORE negative view of white nationalism than they did previously because of Charlottesville.
>>
File: 1495764027188.png (70KB, 808x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1495764027188.png
70KB, 808x1224px
Its a reaction to the fact that identity politics has been heavily pushed by the left for the last ten years, especially so during the last five years.
>>
>>39067155
They just ripped it off from the Nazis.
>>
>>39067191
10 years ago if you brought up white nationalism to the average white guy he would just say "fuck those guys". Now most white guys are sympathetic to them, because they have become self aware.
>>
>>39067225
Get off the internet dude, good lord. You should read Ben Shapiro's new article on Charlottesville, the alt-right really isn't that big.
>>
>>39066894
They didn't. That's just normalfag teenagers and collage students
>>
>>39067305
You keep talking about charlottesville, I don't think you realize it was a success. It did exactly what it was supposed to, reveal the open discrimination against white people that is rampant in society. There is aleady another rally being organized in Texas.
>>
>>39067203
This is a good point. People turning to Nazism is mostly a reaction to the identity politics of the left, and I don't blame them either.
>>
Because what the nazis offer is a life so good I won't need vidya.
What the feminists offer is nothing but what I play vidya to escape from.
>>
File: 1502677786998.png (2MB, 905x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1502677786998.png
2MB, 905x1360px
>>39066894
GG was originally a people who like video games VS. SJW Journalists thing. Once people realized the depths of the collusion, how literally every media source painted them as the bad guys instead of demanding higher standards for the journalists, the gamers became more anti-SJW. Since the SJW is intrinsically left wing that meant that the gamers drifted hard right as a reaction. These disaffected youths knew to no longer trust the mainstream and began supporting more fringe ideologies, sort of like how liberals back in the 60's and 70's supported every hard left terrorist organization as a reaction to being shut out of mainstream America. These fringe ideologies were effectively co-opted from their original purpose (White power/Nazism) to whatever the gamers needed them do (hurt/weaken the other side).

It's the reason why having an anime profile picture on twitter is a dog whistle that you support right wing views, not because the Nazis support anime but because the gamers are using the Nazis to attack the left. When thinking about partisan politics the primary driving force is "What do I have to do to hurt those who hurt me." It's like why rich white girls date black dudes: they don't actually like them but they are using their boyfriends as a way to get back at their parents. Or how the left keeps supporting Islam even though Marx/Lenin/every liberal intellectual since the 1700's have been very anti-religion. The average liberal has no idea what Islam even is, but they know that they can use the muslims to hurt their enemies (i.e the right wing)
>>
>>39067335
Yeah, there's no better way to bring people to your cause than killing white women. gj nazis
>>
>>39067563
White nationalism is an ideology of peace. Not all white nationalists, dumb ass ;). I love how this is making the left realize how their defense of Islam sounds too.
>>
>>39067533
These are very good original points

Also Japan is extremely conservative
>>
>>39067587
Once you realize that you're white western Muslims, shouldn't that be a wake-up call? Don't you see all the parallels? Your people literally drive vehicles into crowds. Disgusting.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.