[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Words that annoy you whenever you read/hear them. >Oppression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1502497584839.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502497584839.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Words that annoy you whenever you read/hear them.

>Oppression
>Diversity
>Toxic
>>
>cringey
>alt-left
>alt-right
>normie
>anything to do with raceb8
>>
"delicious" used in any context that isn't food-related
>>
selfie
negative
ocd
>>
>>39066569
Must be tough being a /pol/nigger, getting annoyed at words.
>>
>>39066666
deliciousfags on suicidewatch
>>
>depressed
>mental health
>suicidal

I swear, everyone on social media has been self-diagnosed with "depression." It's become a cliche.
>>
>>39066666
>not liking delicious cunny
>>
>>39066569
Not just words but whatever
>fascinating
>normie speak like selfie, wow, :D
>cliche empty phrases like: Love will find you, you have to believe, you must work your ass of to succeed in life, its all in your head, fight with love not with guns
>immigrants
>muslims
>nazi
>fascist
>white supremacist
>altrusim, philantropism, humanism
>facebook
>conspiracy theory
>russian
>love life
>game of thrones
>tolerate
>respect
>xxxberg/stein
>>
>cringe
>idiots
>cheated
>pregnant
>honey (not the consumable kind)
>get it
>gurl
>fake (describing a person)
>>
>>39066765
You forgot "anxiety"
>>
>kek
>kekistan
>Shadilay
>REEEEEE
>>
>>39066853
forgot
>life hacks
>mind blown

I hate them with passion.
>>
the word spaghetti will trigger my autistic rage, its such a disgusting word, combined with overuse from that one retarded eminem song and the fact that it was one of the two meals my mother fed me as a child
>>
>>39066666
I like thos delicious quints
>>
>privilege
>trigger/triggered
>safe space
>POC
>folk
>they/them
>hate speech
>>
>boipucci
>traps
>feminine penis
>>
>>39066569
cuck
cancer
senpai
libtard
conservatard
normie
meme
selfie
beta
alpha
special snowflake

Pretty much any meta buzzword is annoying to me.
>>
Pretty much the entire liberal/leftist library of overused words.
>>
>>39068190
>>39067476
>>39066853
>>39066569
ITT: /pol/fags
>>
>>39069000
I'd take a polfag over a tumblrfag any day.
>>
>ya'll
>lads
>oneitis
>MGTOW
>dominant/submissive (in a sexual context)
>>
>>39069113
Why are you annoyed by any of these? Not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>Pregnant
>preggo
>preggers
>mommy
>daddy
>yoga
>chakra
>Dr. Who
>Deadpool
>batman
>wonder woman
>baby
>babe
>Bae
>hubby

>>39066765
>He isn't crippled by mental illness
How can you be a robot?
>>
>>39069173
Way to completely miss his point. Also, if you are ugly enough, you can still be an NT robot.
>>
>>39069247
I wouldn't know, I'm 9/10 and my name is stanley
>>
>>39066569
Anything in latim, french or italian.
>>
File: 2ch wisdom.png (1KB, 277x53px) Image search: [Google]
2ch wisdom.png
1KB, 277x53px
>>39069158
I was basically just going through a few words in my filters.

>ya'll
>lads
It's difficult to explain, but using this just sounds stupid and grating in a dialectical way, in addition to being cheerful and normalfaggish in a dull way, and nobody who uses these in a post ever seems to have something intelligent to say.
>oneitis
Anyone who uses this in a post sounds childish and pathetic. To be fair, my bitterness mixes in with this. I feel this urge to tell anyone who I've seen use this term that there is likely nothing terribly special about whatever basic girl they are orbiting and that they need to get over it.
>MGTOW
I support the concept itself, but seeing this term and reference to this "movement" is painful to read every time and I can't take it seriously.
>dominant/submissive (in a sexual context)
Talk of this sort has always just invariably struck me as shallow, possibly disgusting, and I have a total lack of interest in it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.