[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most redpills are very negative, what are some little known truths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: pmeB7JMj[1].png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
pmeB7JMj[1].png
114KB, 252x252px
Most redpills are very negative, what are some little known truths that can give a person hope?
>>
>Some guy sees a post who makes him angry.
>Makes a post he knows will make someone else angry.
>Another person is now angered, and he too goes out to make someone else angry.
>Thus continues the cycle of anger.
Some people have this behavior so ingrained in them, that their whole personality is a big middle finger to other people. They live and breathe to cause anger and annoyance.
>>
I love diet and nutrition red pills.
>>
>>39065106
Not many people actively hate you or judge you as you think, its just your imagination working overdrive in a stressful situation
>>
>>39065106
Negativity is a reflection of the subconscious

You are your God

You create your reality

You are in charge of yourself

You always have the ability to make a decision if you are conscious

You are smarter than you can possibly imagine

You create yourself

We are one consciousness and those that never try to be one with us are those that never experienced true crisis

We all live in the first person consciousness and because of that we are one consciousness being relayed forever between physical bodies with a 'filter' if you will - preferences, personality, etc

Everything is always paradoxical including this statement

You have the power to make yourself happy

The conscious realm is shifting, people are becoming one and one bigger fish will devour many small fish

The revolution we seek is a peaceful one

You might have been given the red pills but you chose to swallow because you already KNOW and you're reinforcing the bond with the other components that form this mega neural network we share and utilise. Everything is a metaphor

You can choose to see the positive side. Try it.
>>
Fear and sadness are just as meaningless as every other emotion
>>
>>39066313
Gtfo with all that newage bullshit. Life will fuck you in the ass really hard and unless your a faggot you gonna suffer for that.
>>
>>39066344
What newage bullshit people been waking up since the crack of dawn. It's metaphorical. It's self development. Growth. People already KNOW and have known for years. Just like you know what you fear and you know that fear is stupid. Go for it. You'll love it.
>>
All fear is a misplaced fear of death. Once you no longer fear death you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>39065106
all redpills are far fetched conspiracy theories is the true redpill
>>
>>39066344
P.s don't thank me thank yourself. Lol. It's not hard to work out that newage sensationalism through shitty rap and what not is crap. It's a joke. THE UNIVERSE IS A CONSTANT JOKE. Reality is one BIG JOKE.

Always keep a sense of humour.

THERES A REASON ITS A PUNCHLINE.

Life's one big JOKE.

Rule #1 in life is always keep a sense of humour. After all, it's why we're here.
>>
>>39066423
You are wrong. Laughter is malice with a clear conscience.
>>
>>39065106
We already died this is the replay or the "afterlife".

We will forgive ourselves for our sins the second we admit sins and change our ways.

You are God. Forgive yourself change your ways and move on. Don't live in hell (you can create a hell worse for yourself than anyone can.) just as you can create a heaven for yourself better than anyone else can. It's a metaphor for your state of mind as everything you see is really just your own interpretation aka a reflection of yourself. You are going to be eternally studying yourself trying to figure out yourself. It's okay. That's a good thing. Learn from mistakes but also learn from your achievements. You'll be thanking yourself big time. If you think I'm talking shit that's fine but you're missing out if you don't try to understand why I personally believe this. Try to understand, give it a go. Try create heaven for yourself. Be nice to yourself. You're your biggest ally. Don't be your enemy. You know what you can be like. You can be horrible, you can be fucking lovely. Be lovely and create your happiness. Enjoy the eternal reflection of light. Don't believe bullshit about there's only darkness. It's true if you believe it because that's all you will see. Believe it CAN be true but dint believe that is all there is. All religion is a twisted version of the truth. Be universal. Understand all views. Understand the truth by finding truth within every statement.
>>
>>39066456
For yourself maybe. For me no it's not. You created that reality. You laughed at others misfortune one too many times. Whoops you're now a sociopath. Or so it seems judging by your post. I can only judge myself however. I suppose sometimes people have a different sense of humour. That's the reason different jokes exist.
>>
>>39066599
You are a confused, yet you think you can teach.
>>
File: 1435732835538.png (979KB, 598x735px) Image search: [Google]
1435732835538.png
979KB, 598x735px
>>39065106
You need to realize the vast majority of negative stuff wont affect you if you arent average. Look most people here are weird as fuck but usually above average intelligence. I think most people forget how truly stupid the average person is. So when you see stuff saying maybe 50% of women cheat or something like that keep in mind that sub human niggers drag the average down and that number also includes people who are turly ugly, fat and stupid. Honetly if youre just a normal person and even better if you have above average intelligence chances are the chances of it happening to you are way way lower. That goes for most things we talk about on here. With that being said if you are unfortunately a 5'2 indian with an 80 IQ and a 2 inch dick well you may actually be fucked.
>>
>>39065106
You see what you want to see. This is true if you wanted it to be true. It's false if you want it to be false. If you want it to be false, you don't want a happy red pill.

If it's true, you want a happy redpill. I congratulate you if you want a happy redpill. It's hard to want to see a truly happy piece of truth. If you didn't see it as truth, choose to re evaluate this post. Look at it from both perspectives. It's your choice. Each pill is simply just a placebo.
>>
Take the Bhagivad Gita-pill.

I like Yogananda's translation.
>>
>>39066618
What makes you think you can teach?

What makes you think I'm confused?

What are you trying to teach me with this post of yours?

You say I think I can teach, you say I'm confused. If I can not teach you'd be confused reading what I say. If I can teach you understand my point. Simple as that.
>>
>>39066313
I don't understand, if I'm in control then why do I do the things I did ever since I was a child without really thinking about it or putting any conscious plan toward it?

If I'm in control then how come I have unconscious or subconscious inclinations that other people in my family have, how come i repeat the same shitty routine without even thinking about it? Why is it that when I meditate thoughts just come to me out of nowhere?
>>
>>39066652
>intelligence
>Calling people intelligent
>a compliment every normie uses
>completely devoid of meaning due to it
>A compliment that has been given to me
>still became a neet
man you sure do give good advice.
>>
>>39066738
Insanity is to repeat your actions expecting change. Meditation is not to silence the voices, but control them. Choose to think about enjoyable thoughts. People you like. Whenever you hear a voice in a situation that's not enjoyable or relaxing, talk to yourself internally. Remind yourself, that's thst fucking voice. I caught myself thinking of the voice. Internally laugh it off and think about trees. Tell yourself fuck I love you dude. You know just how to entertain me. No one knows exactly what I find hilarious. Fuck I'm on point
>>
>>39066726
I can see the confusion in your post.
>>
>>39066806
What you describe is delusional. It is the same of religious people who think doubts are literal demons sent from Hell to plague them. You can't wish away a truth, only accept it.
>>
>>39066738
Remind yourself. At the times you thought everyone abandoned you. Who did you still have? You didn't quit. You stayed to look after your designated body. You're a dot in an array. You're a star in a constellation. A piece to the puzzle. You're needed, always will be. You play a part in this. Think about situations that would be different if you didn't exist. Look at the people around you, their experiences that wouldn't have happened or would be different if you did not exist.
>>
>>39066652
>So when you see stuff saying maybe 50% of women cheat or something like that keep in mind that sub human niggers drag the average down and that number also includes people who are turly ugly, fat and stupid.
~62% of Americans are non-Hispanic whites, Americans answered those polls you're talking about, you can't /pol/ it up and pretend that there aren't a shitload of thin, smart, attractive white women who would cheat in a heartbeat if they felt like it..
>>
File: 1501868558088.jpg (194KB, 868x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501868558088.jpg
194KB, 868x1280px
>>39066799
>>A compliment that has been given to me
>>still became a neet
I never said you wouldnt become a neet.
>>completely devoid of meaning due to it
It means IQ and having a high IQ is a great thing. Stop caring what normies do and do what you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
>>
>>39066847
I never said you can wish away a truth. You must reprogram your mind. You are your systems admin. Maybe you programmed yourself to think otherwise. That's your loss. Not mine, so don't waste your energy trying to convince me otherwise. I'm putting this here for the lurkers who will benefit. Not you.
>>
>>39066887
>pretend that there aren't a shitload of thin, smart, attractive white women who would cheat in a heartbeat if they felt like it..
I never said there werent some but the number is far lower. Percentage wise black women are most likely to cheat. And im not """pol"""ing up anything its a fact that niggers are worse at everything.
>>
>>39066799
This is why psychologists tell parents to praise their children for their efforts, not their smarts or their ability. The former gets you to keep trying, the latter gets you to think you're the king of the world just by existing and breeds superiority complexes that inevitably get shot down and form into resentment towards oneself and others.
>>
>>39066926
Yes you did say that. Thoughts cause pain generally because they threathen some delusion you rely on for comfort. Reprogramming your mind is just a way of saying brainwashing yourself. Brainwashed people are volatile and never achieve any kind of lasting happiness.
>>
I'm gonna quote one of my favorite authors on this one:

"The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else!"

Whatever your problems, your resolve and your willpower are what will pull you through. Nothing else. A whole group of people could help you, but it falls on you in the end to see things through. Another one:

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering."

You must find your own meaning in life, no one else can do it for you.
>>
the darkside is the light side. conciousness and sentience can only create conflict and suffering. The truth is simple and thats why its beautiful that only some people try to grasp it.

you "light workers" are literally satan.
>>
>>39065106
Having friends is not necessary to be happy or healthy. The Fox and the Grapes is not something to ridicule others over, but to observe a basic human reaction and learn how it applies to your nature.
>>
>>39065149
>>39065149
How is that suppose to give you help?
I noticed that a few years ago, about a decade. It kind of made me stop being such a dick and apply myself to education more thoroughly. It's a living hell trying not to be like that because everyone knows you're not really a nice guy no matter how hard to try not to be a piece of shit you'll never make friends or get a girlfriend if you try not to be like that because almost everyone is.
>>
>>39066930
>I never said there werent some but the number is far lower.
Provide a source, that sounds like your wishful thinking.
>>
>>39066976
You say that, and yet repeated failure after trying for so long causes the same resentment.
>>
>>39065106
philosophy runs through society in cycles, we're in a nihilistic phase which will give rise to absurdism which if you pay attention you can already see. This will deconstruct our mythos enough to give rise to a new global mythos or the youth culture will be sacrificed because it will be seen as meaningless. The hope is the global mythos but we also have a chance to be destroyed. Don't freak out about all the apparent meaninglessness it's no big deal
>>
>>39067018
Consciousness creates suffering when it is not realized. Once realized it grants clarity and peace of mind. No one is so strong as a person who realizes the truth.
>>
>>39066985
I see universally. The universe cannot be threatened. I believe the truth. I live by the truth. The truth is sometimes I lie. The truth is that I can understand anything I set my mind to understanding. I can understand your view. I can understand Hitler's. I can understand a feminists, I can understand a gym junkies. I can understand alpha fuckwits, I can understand alcoholics. I can understand myself. I barely need to try. I already know why I do what I do. I don't need to explain me to myself. Lasting happiness is dull. Wanting lasting happiness is childish. Take a break from it and come back. Fluctuating emotion is what makes emotions so interesting. They're all emulated anyway. We are happy to be happy and sad to be sad. Are you scared of being scared? Do you feel depressed because you're depressed? Do you get anxious about your anxiety? Do you fear redpills?

How do my posts make you feel? Maybe you feel that way, because that is how you feel as a response and it makes you feel even more so like that knowing that's how you respond.

Perhaps it confused you that you feel confused.
>>
>>39065106
Here's an uncomfortable truth: the vast vast majority of posters here have a negative, self-defeating, depressed and all around bad mindset. There are so few positive happy posts on this fucking board. If you want to improve your life, a great step would be to remove this board from your life. Mindset is so important to quality of life, and even if it doesn't bring about direct change or improvement in your life, a positive outlook will at least make you feel better about your current situation.

Be positive, work through negativity and try to be nice!
>>
>>39067205
You simply do not have the will required to choose Truth over emotion. You understand the Truth, but you cannot live it, because you fear living without emotion.
>>
>>39067072
This is true, happiness is found within one's self. Surrounding yourself with happy positive people like friends and family certainly helps though!
>>
File: 0219 - DUv8tx3.jpg (35KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
0219 - DUv8tx3.jpg
35KB, 613x556px
>>39067271
>swimming is the best way to stay afloat. being on a boat certainly helps though
>>
>>39067121
I'd wager that the majority of high IQ people who become losers are usually those with little motivation and poor work ethic. Children whose efforts, not abilities, are reinforced and supported tend to have more motivation and get ahead in life, as much as they probably could get ahead in life, which is still better than nothing.

If you have no desire to do anything then you won't ever succeed at anything, no matter how smart you are. If you take action and try then you at least have the opportunity to succeed.
>>
>>39067360
100% correct
>>39067121
IQ doesnt gurantee success it just makes it more likely. Theres still more pieces to the puzzle
>>
The truth is you're a horney hungry addicted programmed beast with an inflated ego. you're a nusance and a threat that should be done away with.

God I cant wait for the jewish messiah death angel of izrael to kill you fuckin cock roaches.

yahweh is going to bust a nut of nuclear fire on you biches. The real big bang
>>
>>39067255
Pretend I said that to you. What's the moral of the story?

I can and do live with truth. Truth saved me from myself. Not false truth nihilist meme cult bullshit. I figured this shit out. I'm not weak minded enough to even be bothered by what you're saying. You're a troll. If you are not a troll then I hope you learn something. I am mentally successful. I used to be all oh my God my life why is everyone mean why is life fucked etc etc. I realised I can choose what to respond to. I can choose how to feel, by choosing what to respond to. I know myself. I know what I like to respond to. I am empowered knowing at least one person is enjoying what I am saying. They know I'm thinking about them. Yes you. Lurker. I'm fucking talking to you. It's simple as I make it seem. Try it for yourself.
>>
>>39067271
I don't need nor have those, but I remembered that I'm the farthest thing from normal. Normal things never made me happy so there's no reason to feel bad about only getting grapes that fell off after rotting. There's no reason for me to envy other foxes who had enough luck for a piece of the vine to fall while refusing to share.

>>39067360
Hard work is not rewarded in this society. You can keep trying with your head held high and still fail, especially when there are aspects out of your control. No better than smashing your head against a wall for a few hours.
>>
>>39065106
The world doesn't care for you, and that's the one constant in our lives. This is one of the redpill philosophy i follow, even if everything else they say is cringy. Live your life to the fullest because you only get one, and stop caring about what people think about you. Real confidence isn't "will they like me," but "i don't care if they dislike me."
>>
>>39067317
eh I'd say a more appropriate metaphor would be:

if you avoid struggling you can survive longer but if you know how to swim you can save yourself
>>
>>39067446
I have heard it all before. It is nothing new or hard for me to understand. I even know it from my own personal experience.
To live with truth is the hardest thing anyone can do. It is so easy to be indifferent and simply go from one emotion to the next as a regular person. I don't think it is wrong to do what you do, but it is not living with the truth. To live with the truth is to give up all the lesser, so that you can achieve the greatest.
>>
People aren't as bad as people here make them seem. There's plenty of great people out there, they're just hard to find.
>>
I a lot of people who appear successful feel like frauds. Google imposter syndrome.
>>
>>39067447
What does make you happy? Not just what activities, but what feelings make you happy? How can you find these feelings in other things?

For instance I like riding my bike. I like the feeling of going fast with the wind in my hair. I like going for long rides and exploring new places far away from home. I like the feeling of pushing my body to the limit.

I can find this feeling of exploration in running, hiking, driving and even sometimes in conversation with strangers. I'm pretty introverted so any way for me to find satisfaction in socialization is good!

What about you?
>>
>>39067447
Having been cultivated and groomed to have a work ethic and effort based mindset, as opposed to a fixed ability based one, is highly beneficial in society, I would argue. It's something that bleeds over to all the different aspects of a person's life. It means that if you want to get better at something you'll have the motivation to actually try and if you try hard enough, for long enough, at anything then you'll learn something about yourself at the very worse and succeed tremendously at the best.

"Hard work is not rewarded in this society" is like saying being skilled at a craft, having a healthy, fit, body, having a vast amount of knowledge in a subject or field are all not awarded in this society. These aren't things that come naturally, they come from putting the effort in, by taking action.
>>
>>39067581
I play video games, read books/manga, watch online, the typical nine yards for a shut-in hermit. Sometimes I go outside to walk and sprint, though my berserking practice kicks in and I'll push myself way too hard. I basically made my anger another way to attain happiness by living fervently through that personality when I'm not in public. I'm pretty sure I'd be put in an asylum if I talked to anybody in that state. I don't quite know how to describe it, it's that mix of explosive energy, hype and motivation to go beyond what I'm normally capable of makes me inclined to run until I can't move for a few days.
I've never landed a job and I'm 24, I've been trying for the past 5 years every week and while I have a disdain for how the system relies on social connections the more wild part of me believes that I can do it without connections even with the overwhelmingly bad odds. It probably helps my choices.
I can still think positively in spite of all the negative attributes, but I don't think I'll ever be rewarded by other people for it. After all, I've been raised to be the antithesis of relying on others to get anywhere.
>>
File: IMG_4798.jpg (85KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4798.jpg
85KB, 750x739px
>>39067123
Why is meaningless not a big deal?
>>
>>39067828
>it probably helps my choices are minimal
Fixed, bad habit of editing while writing constantly.
>>
>>39067737
Putting in the effort is no use if nobody acknowledges it, plain and simple. There are more systems to keep people out than bring people in.
>>
>>39067888
>>39067828
you can always find a job doing manual labor. A lot of places will hire you on the spot, many of your coworkers won't be able to read and some may not even speak english but you'll find a job there. If you enjoy working until you want to collapse you'll have a great time.
>>
>>39069677
I've applied to any low-skill job and even the appropriate accounting-related jobs for my associate's degree within 2 hours of walking+bus travel time, I would travel longer but a lot of companies during my first year of mcjob searching told me that longer than 2 hours is bad quality of life and they would worry about my tardiness (even though I've arrived 40-20 minutes early in-person). I wish what you said was true, I haven't even been able to get in for seasonal help for picking berries over the summer.
>>
>>39065106
You can't truly enjoy bliss of you are ignorant. Knowledge does not necessarily make life more of a burden
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.