[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 26 >never went to parties >don't drink >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

File: 1497665653322.jpg (35KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497665653322.jpg
35KB, 540x350px
>be 26
>never went to parties
>don't drink
>don't do drugs
>exercise normally
>still making minimum wage in a grocery store doing produce

I thought people like us were supposed to be successful. Who else a /failure/ here?
>>
File: 1502468560710.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502468560710.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>39064974
>tfw 22
>still cant even fucking drive
>>
>>39064974
Who's to blame for that?
>>
>>39065101
Then go and take driving lessons. You are making this sound harder than it is.
>>
explain to me OP, why don't you drink???
>>
>>39065114
Society
for being so boring, lame, shit, slow, uninspiring, greedy, selfish.
>>
>>39065140
You are wrong. If you can't find a decent job, you are to blame. Not society and not any other too large to actually pin down structure.
>>
>>39065128
2-3 weeks for theory test to begin costs 30 quid (could fail it so waiting 2-3 weeks again and paying 30 quid again)
30-40 lessons costs 500 quid
wait 1 month for a driving practical test costs 70 quid
(might fail it, so waiting a month again and paying another 70 quid)
>>
>tfw scoliosis
>it always hurts
>always look like a creep
>>
>>39065140
Society is pretty ebin if you are in Stem
>>
>>39065155
what if the job market is non existent?
>>
>>39065128
yeah i did it too, failed 2 times i had to wait like 2 weeks before each try but let me tell you: between the waiting either buy more lessons or ask your dad/dudebro to take you to some driving or you will get out of practice.
>>
OP WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU DRINK? ANSWER ME YOU FUCK
>>
>>39065165
I had to pay 2,500 bucks for my licence, so don't bitch too loudly.
>>
>>39065196
Then why are there still people hiring out there?
>>
File: city lights.png (397KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
city lights.png
397KB, 438x498px
>>39064974
>be 22
>Went to parties
>Drink
>Do drugs when possible
>Exercise normally
>Still making minimum wage in a restaurant

The grass is always greener on the other side
at least i lost my virginity recently
>>
>>39065174
Mang. You were dealt a bad hand. My small dick is workable but the bends sucks major league.
>>
>>39065155
Society makes it hard, it is inefficient. 70 people applying for one job.

You are wrong.

Some people get bullied in school so it makes poor confidence. So it takes longer to build esteem to motivate one self etc.

there are lots of reasons.
>>
>>39065201
Not OP, but I don't drink because there's no benefit in it. Beer gets me sleepy, hard liquor makes me angry, so why go and spend a fortune on booze that will just leave me off worse?
>>
>>39065203
Takes about 3 months to 7 months or more to get a license. Now if you are depressed everyday is fucking hard. No wonder people don't bother getting their license on r9k because their lifes are shit they cba with waiting that long.
>>
>>39065220
Sure if you want a job in care, courier work (self employed with own vehicle) or to be a store clerk. All opportunities are side steps.
>>
>>39065235
>70 people applying for one job.
70 people applying for one job while others get no applicants at all. That is inefficient.

>Some people get bullied in school so it makes poor confidence.
That's a matter of personalities clashing, not one of society. You can't just shift the blame to all of humanity when the problem lies in a few only.
>>
>never went to parties
I went to them and struck out. Sure you can say "well at least you tried", but that's of little consolation.
>don't drink
It's a shitty feeling and makes things worse.
>don't do drugs
I did quite a few and ended up with some terrible habits that have impacted my health greatly.
I have a terrible reputation in my town. No job over here.

Just accept your life for what it is. I took mine for granted and looking back it seems like every time I hit a rock bottom a trap door opens up and takes me somewhere darker and deeper. I'm not trying to spout some "just have a positive attitude and be yourself mate" shit but just take it in stride.
>>
>>39065272
>Sure if you want a job in care, courier work (self employed with own vehicle) or to be a store clerk.
I just did a quick search for my field of work and there are 13,000 open positions on this one random website I clicked first. Radio news today said that there are half a million open apprenticeships and the same number of young people looking, but these people only want a handful of jobs, not those offered to them on a silver plate.
>>
>>39065201

its popular amongst normies so I don't like it
>>
File: 1502465534288.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502465534288.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39065128
Perhaps I should've been more specific.
Even with that shit you said, I'm still unable to drive because I'm too retarded to pass even the permit test to allow me to fucking drive.
Don't even get started on anxiety and how I'd have a panic attack controlling a 2-ton death machine.
>>
>>39065201
What's the fucking point? Consuming a poison just so you can "lol feels good bro xddd" for an hour or so then wake up in severe pain and throw up?
Fuck off. You alcoholfags are the most normie fucks ever.
>>
>>39065277
70 people applying for one job is bad mkay.

I say society is fucking shite, it should be like planet avatar. Nice people. Live under a giant tree, everyone happy and healthy.

We have a selfish rat race that makes people depressed.
>>
>>39065344
It's really odd how many people say that their life is going to shit because of anxiety. Everyone and their mother has some anxiety disorder. Yes, life is scary, but going into full tilt mode every time some hardship arises just strikes me as odd, most likely because I never had these issues.
>>
>>39064974
join the military and learn some epic skills that make bank once you get out.
>>
>>39065318
what position is this? 13,000 jobs for young people?
>>
File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>39065373
>>39065235
>70 people
more like 200-300. You'd be fucking lucky to see a number under 70
>>39065387
>Everyone and their mother has some anxiety disorder.
Normalfags don't actually have an anxiety disorder. They, and a lot of people here actually, fucking self-diagnose themselves. Normies in reality don't have anxiety, they just get a little nervous at some fucking points in their successful and happy lives.
>Yes, life is scary, but going into full tilt mode every time some hardship arises just strikes me as odd
It's called mental fucking illness. You think I have control over these actions/emotions? You think I wanted to be this way?
>most likely because I never had these issues.
Well fuck, that explains everything doesn't it? You don't even fucking have SAD yet you judge people who do.
>>
>>39065373
>I say society is fucking shite
It isn't. You can't even grasp the concept of society, it's just a word we use to describe the entirety of people around us. But what does a store cleark you never see or a stranger on the bus you didn't even notice do to make your day bad?
What strikes us as unjust are the deeds of individuals in our vicinity. The manager who doesn't give us the job, the jerk who cuts you of in traffic, those people. Assuming those are the ones who make up society is plain insanity.
>>
>>39065396
Telling a robot to join the fucking military is like telling a paralyzed person to go to the gym and do a cardio.
Biggest mistake a robot could ever make is signing a contract and forcing yourself into the most Chad-filled environment ever conceived.
>>
>>39065371
underage summerfag
>>
>>39065155
Nah. Society's one big boring rat race.
It's just like hogging most beneficial spot to grind mooks in mmorpg's so you can get some nice possessions that stop making you happy minute later.
Like climbing jacob's ladder.
>>
>>39065404
>13,000 jobs for young people?
Given the right education, yes. I am 25 and those positions would be equal to mine. Being a tradesman has it's benefits.
>>
>>39065459
Go ahead and keep drinking your normiejuice.
>>
>>39065462
You are implying that society, whatever you might think this to be, is the same as the working force. What an odd point of view.
>>
>>39065438
I don't like money. Should be a trade system where people do things for others like fix a boiler for free in return of feeling good about himself and also receiving free services in return, like DIY man fixing his floors for free.
You see.
Its not impossible for a civilisation in the universe to be doing this.

Money was obviously brought about through those in a good position to make lots of money. Selfish fucking move.
>>
I work as a janitor for the city but I only fill in for others so work is intermittent. Aside from a full-time janitor job I have no other options.
>>
>>39064974
it was obvious to me at the age of 11 that the kids who didn't want to take any risks or do anything new/exciting were going to grow up to become awkward receptionists or cleaning up dog shit.

what blows my mind is that there are those who think there was a time where people admired and supported a dumbass who just blindly followed in line safely at a distance.
>>
>>39065497
>trade system
>do it for free
do you want to try that again with a meaningful point next time?

also, people have friends and connections that they trade favors with. you're a moron either way.
>>
>>39065515
what risks do fucking 11 year olds take?
what new/exciting things?
>>
>>39065525
Trade services for free. Do you not get that?

Your a cunt.
>>
>>39065495
Well, being a part of society means also that you input some amount of value into it. Otherwise you just kinda exist without any tangible connection to the big structure.
>>
>>39065525
Also friends don't do big things like fix boilers for free or do there flooring for free, not all time anyway.

Calling me a moron. pfft fuck off.
>>
>>39065497
>Money was obviously brought about through those in a good position to make lots of money.
Money was necessary because you can't just trade things over and over. Well, you can, but keeping the exchange rates in mind of thousands of products would be a full-time job in itself.
Agreeing that two fishes equal one chicken is easy, but how many fishes do you need to buy a tennis bat. How many tennis bats for a car? How many pieces of cotton for said car? And so forth. It's a system you can't use if you have plenty of products and a variety of suppliers of said goods.
If you'd life on a plain land with a dozen people, fine. One guy has eggs, the other does hunting and nobody want to freeze or starve so the guy building houses gets eggs and fish. Doesn't work on a larger stage.
By the way, your example of the guy fitting you boiler for you giving him a hand later? That's called support and works fine with friends, family and even neighbors.
>>
>>39065561
>Well, being a part of society means also that you input some amount of value into it.
That's true. People do that in different ways. Working for non-profit organisation building houses doesn't put much value into the economical system, but it's a great value for your local society. Impacting the general society is impossible for the individual, either positive or negative.
>>
>>39065525
This guy has pissed me off, I hope he gets murdered.
>>
>>39065582
>fix boilers
how often does your fucking boiler break my man? yes you are a moron lol. consider how many people are involved from licensing to funding to manufacturing to commercial business in flooring. are you going to suck all of their dicks? just get friends and a new boiler, you'll save a lot of money.

>>39065557
there's no incentive to do something for free, especially if it's in high demand and requires skill/effort. people can "feel good" about smiling at someone or talking about sports.
>>
>>39065155
>le free will meme

toppest
>>
>>39065701
t. watched the matrix too many times
>>
>>39065138
Not OP but after seeing that 90% of my family are degenerate deadbeat alcoholics I don't want to follow in their footsteps
>>
>>39065642
>how dare anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong with my life when i post seeking help about it on the internet :((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>39065683
Would a alien civilisation use money?
>>
>>39065128
-Driving instructors drop me because I'm such a sperg they hate taking me on lessons. On my 3rd instructor
-Booking a test in the UK means I have to wait 3 months to actually do it. Just booked one now and the test is in November.
-Passed my theory a while ago, starting to worry about it expiring before I pass my practical
-Insanely bitter when I see people talk about getting their license now
How can I mess up driving so bad
>>
>>39065701
You can sit on your desk and tell yourself that everything you do is meaningless if you want to do that, just don't go around and wonder why your life isn't improving in the slightest.
>>
>>39065730
Sorry, I felt offended. I take it back.
>>
>>39065747
Okay handshake dad

origibooru
>>
>>39065737
>a alien
making friends is worth it.
>>
>>39065779
I actually do dislike it when people give me the dead fish handshake, especially those who you can be certain have to death grip their cocks to still get it going.
>>
>>39065754
I'm not even the guy you were initially with, but the truth is you can't lash out at people pointing out how ignorant you have. Like what sort of upbringing does it take for an adult to believe that drinking socially is the road to failure?

If you're OP then it isn't too late, sure it'll be tough and any time you're on the verge of serious change in your life you'll tremble with fear but after the plunge you'll find that things aren't so bad and it was worth it.
>>
>>39065789
I just find it possible somewhere in the universe is a money less society.
>>
>>39065747
My life has steadily "improved" but I still feel it is all meaningless.
>>
>>39065822
they also have no services or trade because everything they need is in their hearts ;3
>>
>>39065822
It's would pretty stupid to think there isn't. But since no extraterrestians had the decency to show up and make first contact, we have to deal with out own system for now.
>>
>>39065821
I get that. I guess after I get my license , loose weight, get a job. Society and money won't appear so bad after all.
>>
>>39065840
you create your own meaning in life. it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>39065840
Lack of meaning had nothing to do with lack of self-determination. You can make choices and still get the short straw, or win all your bets and gain not a grain of happiness in return.
>>
>27

>never worked a real job in my life

>not particularly skilled at anything because I never put 100% into anything

Such is the fate of a loser.
>>
>>39065858
Yeah true.

>>39065841
Well yeah probably.
>>
>>39065888
>win all your bets and gain not a grain of happiness in return.

This is how I often feel.
>>
>>39065903

I reckon you be more motivated if you had more friends and/or a girlfriend to get work.
>>
>>39065841
Honestly it is the ideal society, but you know humans and it only takes 1% of them to crave power+money in such a way to ruin it for everybody else

>>39065860
I mean, find happiness within and in the things you do before you end up jumping to the gym, but physical exercise is genuinely one of the easiest ways to shake off day to day negativity in your mind

Keep strong man, there is light at the end of the tunnel, just pick one for starters
>>
>>39065903
>fate of a loser.
The fate of the loser is to stay like that and just assume that's they way it's meant to be.
>>
>>39065991
>there is a light at the end of the tunnel

now there isn't. there's only darkness.
>>
>>39065991
Thanks dude.

I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>39064974

Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhrpcwIZdiQ
>>
>>39066028
Look for Dixon on Youtube, tis my final gift to you. Strive to make it to that environment, because there you shall meet some of the realest people of our time. Good luck sir!
>>
Nobody pays min wage as a starting wage.

Fake and gay.
>>
>>39066056
Oh ok I shall check it out. Thanks! Very nice of you. I appreciate it.
>>
>>39065991
>Honestly it is the ideal society
Having things in your heart won't warm your house, or build a house, or produce the lumber for your house. This heavy weight on feeling is bad and shouldn't be encouraged.
>>
File: 4e3.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
I used to go to parties and starting drinking, taking stupid amount of drugs and having unsafe sex with girls I didn't know from 15-20. Now I drink vodka everynight, unemployed, fatcunt and just listen to my parents argue downstairs...
>>
>24
>never went to parties
>don't drink
>don't do drugs (have done psychedelics (alone) and would continue if I had the money & contacts to buy them or talent to make them myself)
>exercise regularly
>live with parents
>don't drive
>completely friendless since high school
>Work overnight

I make considerably more than minimum wage though. More than the average per-capita income even, but it's still not that much. Enough to not worry about money, (as long as I don't get fucked by healthcare or something), but not enough to impress anyone or do fun shit.
>>
>>39065101
I got my license around that age even though I'm disabled and really shouldn't be driving but they gave it to me anyway.
>>
>>39066131
>completely friendless since high school
Mate, what do you like to do in your leisure time?
>>
File: 1499673775092.jpg (42KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499673775092.jpg
42KB, 750x535px
>20
>NEET
>school drop out
>lazy af
>>
>was invited to go to a bar yesterday but didn't go
>Starting to regret because of all I read on this thread
>>
File: 1502476841850.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1502476841850.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>he fell for the meem
>>
>>39065101

27 here. I just started going to the lessons and feel like a goddamn fucking retard for waiting so long. All the other people in the driving school are 18 or something and it's normal to get it at that age here in Naziland.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39068005
Is that a 18th-century Patrick Bateman?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.