[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cure for loneliness is finally accepting people are awful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (119KB, 663x882px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
119KB, 663x882px
The cure for loneliness is finally accepting people are awful and you are better off on your own.

I stopped caring about le GF, le friends and stopped trying to fit in on /r9k/ Discord shit fests. I haven't been happier in years. Take whatever pill this is called, it works. I'm not restricted by social bounds. I no longer do the virgin walk after my insecurities left me. After I stopped giving a shit, I began to be cold to women. I've fucked six girls in the past month and I dumped all of them. No-one knows my name, and I'm literally a nomad. I'm 6'8" (200 cm) tall and 250 lbs of built-fat because I walk everywhere and have to actually use my body to survive. I bulk by eating like a fucking beast at fast food restaurants and pay for everything with a wad of one dollar bills I get from odd jobs I do. I wash myself in polluted rivers and I haven't groomed myself in months. I'm a pure savage and women love it. You have to wash your ass sometimes, no-one wants to smell that, that's the only exception to my philosophy.

Stuck in your mom's house? Limited by money? Don't worry, I'm in the US and I just got a job and hitchhiked to where I am now. I'm just a nomad "experiencing" life. Call this the worst lifestyle ever, I'm just mooching this free wi-fi from the library until they tell me to leave.

Basically, don't give a fug :-DD
Pic related: Who you'll be in 70 years if you stick around to raise a daughter who will fuck a nigger just to spite you. Not gonna be me tho :^)
>inb4 straight to the archive
>>
>>39064225
Blackpill/nihilism
>>
>>39064234
I wouldn't really call it nihilism.

I still care about things. My survival matters, and harming other people is just edgy and since I wouldn't want to be harmed, I don't harm others. Things matter.

I assume the blackpill is the women meme from that eggman video. That's completely correct.
>>
If I cared that little there's be no reason not to kill myself.
>>
>>39064225
your problem is that you think that degenerates are the norm out there.
of course they are awful and vile wretch people, don't hang with them, as simply as that.
>>
>>39064225
I want to fucking do that. You are living what im dreaming about. But reality is tough i'm not american and that life is not possible here.
>>
>>39064225
>The cure for loneliness is finally accepting people are awful
This is easy.
>Accepting that you are better off on your own.
This is not, not when being on your own leaves you miserable. You either end up drowning your brain with escapist fantasies of being in a world that's actually enjoyable, or you off yourself.
>>
>>39064263
I just did the epic reddit spacing. Nice.

>>39064268
There's more degenerates in cities than there are in the countryside. You will have to fuck with degenerates if you live in a city, it is inevitable. That's why I stick around these obscure towns with ~1000 people.

>>39064264
Just stop fapping. When I fapped to anime babes every night and stayed up until 8am and woke up at 10pm, I was miserable and had no motivation. I just stopped fapping one day and my testosterone came right back a week later. I got the motivation to do what I do now. You'll think nothing really matters when you think anything is out of your grasp. Take your grip off your dick and get a grip on reality friendo.

>>39064323
It's usually easy to escape a hard situation that's lonely or you have some meth heads trying to kill you. Just hitch a ride out of town and travel about 200 miles and you're safe. People that indulge in escapist shit are stuck in their situation. Don't be stuck, just fucking leave. It's that easy.

>>39064283
I assume you're in Europe. It's far more easier to do it in the US because everyone speaks English and not everyone wants to kill each other over national differences (Balkan shit, Baltics/Ukraine and Russia, mudslimes and whites, etc.)
I would recommend that you go do this in France or Poland. Monogenous and large enough to have an actual adventure, and no-one is out to fucking kill you like criminals and such.
Don't take my word for it, I'm an American.
>>
>>39064391
>Just stop fapping.
I've been too depressed to get an erection for months.
>>
>>39064225
>pic
I'm a mulatto mongrel and my white grandfather was so happy to see me, gave me a big ol' bear hug when I came over last week. I don't know why you'd hate your own grandchildren for your kid's actions.
>>
>>39064430
Because your grandchild is a mutt and is the end of your bloodline. Sure, your race-betraying slut of a daughter (males hardly ever do that shit) is your legacy, but she didn't continue her white lineage on like you did, and that's just disappointing. If your grandfather is happy with your mom's actions, that's great, but there will always be a deep biological difference between you and your grandfather, and even your own mother. :///

>>39064426
Don't do any SSRIs or "meds" as they call it. They'll just give you experimental concoctions of metal and chemicals and your kike therapist will ask how you feel and you'll just become a pawn of big pharma. It's best to not even go up that route.
Fix your depression by becoming presentable, leaving the environment you're currently in, and stop going on 4chan for a while. You've stagnated and you need to change that shit up.
I don't want to seem like a know-it-all, but I've once felt that my "reality" and "destiny" was to stay trapped in that 64 sq ft. bedroom in my mother's house, but I changed that shit up.
>>
>>39064391
heh i wish i was.
if im american i could date a girl and fuck her on all the states or find a girl in each state and fuck. Try different drugs in all states, learn all the history and do all the drugs. Meet all the friends but just pass them before the bullshit.

I just want to be a ghost still though im not european. Its a shitty life with nothing great to offer but it could be astronomicaly worse
>>
But I can have sex with women from tinder and have showers, sleep in a warm bed, make enough money to buy myself good food and have a future.

You tell others not to be a cuck but you'll probably be as much of a genetic dead end as they are if you continue to be a hobo.
>>
>>39064495
My grandfather isn't necessarily happy with my father's actions, he's happy that his grandson came to spend time with him. I don't see why he'd have to be disappointed in me because one of his children made me come out a different skin color than he is, that's fucked up. Family is family, at least to my family.
>>
>>39064587
lol you are a nigger child
>>
>>39064608
Yeah, I am, anon.
>>
>>39064225
>I'm 6'8"
easy mode
fuck off
>>
>>39064619
men we used to hang you. Good times
>>
>>39064587
That's cute that your grandpa still loves you anon. Don't mind these bitter /pol/tards making you feel bad about something that's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>39065182
thats much as love as white girls love for bbc
>>
>>39064754
Height's literally a meme.
You think a girl will fuck a lanky and awkward 6'8" or a fit and swollen 5'9"? That's what I thought.

>>39065182
>/pol/tards
If you really can't see how shitty our society is with this "multicultural" bullshit, then you're really blind. It's not even about white supremacy, it's about the degradation of our society.
>>
File: ha.jpg (99KB, 487x455px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
99KB, 487x455px
>>39065574
>swollen 5'9"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.