[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl makes eye contact with me, does that mean she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1498724665966s.jpg (5KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1498724665966s.jpg
5KB, 163x209px
If a girl makes eye contact with me, does that mean she wants to fuck me?
>>
>>39063992
she finds you interesting
that doesnt mean its a good thing,you might look so ugly its impossible to not look at you
>>
Its a good sign. Girls have to deal with constant unwanted attention from men, so they typically won't try to give guys any reason to think they are interested in them, that's why small things like eye contact are seen as a sign of attraction.

Don't just take one look as an invitation though, we usually have to scan the area and look at everyone at least once, prolong eye contact is usually a good sign though.
>>
Well if shebdoesbit twice,go up to her and say hi. What is there to lose?
>>
>>39064313

>Hi
>Hi!
>...*thinking something to say*
>404
>Bye!

Too bad im an autist :^)
>>
>>39064383
why do you bother if she is staring at you then
jesus christ some of you really are impossible
>>
>>39064411
Im sorry for being the way i am, anon. I wish i was better.
>>
>>39064459
dont play that card on me mister im not retarded
>>
>>39064383

Yeah I don't know what to say either. Like hey, do you wanna sit on my face?
>>
>>39064480
What do you want me to say then man
>>
>>39064503
say hi,introduce yourself,tell her your name and stuff and then kindly ask her why she was staring at you,if she is into you in the slightest you'll notice
>>
>>39064491
>Like hey, do you wanna sit on my face?

You'd be surprised how well that works if you can pull it off.
>>
What does it mean if she quacks at you, help pls, i want suck a bobie and bajango
>>
>>39064909
>he didnt quack back
you could have got some fine pussy but you blew it
>>
>>39064982

Sad, but very very true.
>>
>>39064982
>>39065024
Did i ruin everything?
>>
>>39065097
This time, yes; but now you'll know what to do in the future.
>>
>>39064982
>quack
>not baaing instead
Jesus Christ!
>>
>>39065097
if a girl quacks at you it means she wants your dick so fucking bad she becomes autistic
>>
>>39064254
One girl at work told me I'm "not just some guy" because I often use someguy@mailinator as a throwaway email for things. I take it that's a good sign.
>>
>>39065181
If she's taking the time to joke with you, it means that she it least doesn't loathe you; and that's a start.
>>
>>39065168
She wants the duck.
>>
>>39065181
She made an effort to remember such a detail and even made a joke about it. It's definitely a good sign.
>>
>>39065237
Does she quack like a duck when she suck
>>
>>39066675
a duck cant quack if she does the suck
basic math anon get your shit together
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.