[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackbots do you feel irritated when non-blacks who are uglier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1503.jpg (195KB, 1242x1266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1503.jpg
195KB, 1242x1266px
Blackbots do you feel irritated when non-blacks who are uglier and dumber than you try to act like they're better only because they're not black?
"I'm Indian, Asian, white etc and I'm just a loser because I didn't have affirmative action to help me blah blah blah"

I'm not even going to just mention white people in this because other races do it too. For example this Indian guy wanted to get into med school pretending to be black to prove black people get by doing nothing in school and he got it and still failed.
>>
>>39062310
>pretending to be black to prove black people get by doing nothing in school and he got it and still failed.
Failed what? Sounds like a successful social experiment that he'll be praised for.
>>
File: IMG_1504.jpg (246KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1504.jpg
246KB, 1242x1179px
>>39062356
He flunked out of school
>>
>>39062310
>>39062373
Hol up lemme gets this strait, you be saying Indian nigga pretended to be real nigga to prove we haz it easy then dropped out cuz was too hard for his ass? poo in loo
>>
>>39062310
Well he did get into med school didn't he?
>>
>>39062373
Literally just fucking go to a Caribbean medical school if you're going to wash out like that.
>>
>>39062310
This just proves that Indians are dumber than niggers, which is already widely known. Although some idiots think Indians are smart because there's a bunch of Indian doctors. What they don't take into account is that fact that there's over a billion of them. Of course they're going to have some doctors in such a large population.
>>
>>39062310
No race on earth is dumber than niggers except abbos

Indians are actually pretty smart, many great doctors and scientists and IT are Pajeets
>>
>actually going to college

lmao good goy, mr shekelberg really appeciated your tuition fees to pay for your liberal brainwashing.

Meanwhile I just fucking lie and say I went for my last three jobs. They only check if you're a retard and say you went to Oxford or Harvard or any other big name university. If you just add a random average university they never check, a guy I work with has been doing it for 12 years and he hasn't been caught either.

Of course it entirely depends on the job, you can't just jump into a medical field without the schooling and training but business and economics related degrees are a pointless waste of money and you're a fucking moron if you actually pay for it.
>>
>>39062815
I'm a poo in loo and do not assume this about Indians, Indians are flawed no matter where they're born simply because of genetics, similar to blacks. Do not believe this meme about "smart Indians".
>>
>>39062948
>smart Indians are a meme

either you're a larping /pol/tard or a brainwashed /pol/tard because Indians actually make more many than any other race in America (even jews). There are retarded Indians, such as possibly yourself, but saying Indians can't be smart because of genetics shows your autism.
>>
>>39063557
The Chinese are also mostly a bunch of drooling retards, but because the smart/rich are the only ones able to emigrate to America, there's the meme of them all being smart.
>>
>>39062310

> we wuz doctors n shiet
> gibs me dat
>>
>>39062310
I went to this medical school. Curiously it's also the only one in the nation that is on probation.
>>
>>39064858
why is it on probation
>>
>>39064868
Not sure, something about our students not learning what they were supposed to be learning or some shit. Kek, im already a real doctor though so it doesnt affect me
>>
File: 1502401563988.jpg (124KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1502401563988.jpg
124KB, 699x485px
>>39062508
>Indians are dumber than niggers, which is already widely known
>>
I'm Indian and better than all of you
Kys losers
>>
File: Caste_System.jpg (29KB, 493x301px) Image search: [Google]
Caste_System.jpg
29KB, 493x301px
>>39065274
Not according to your own caste system, shitskin.
>>
>>39062948
The average Indian IQ is like 82.
>>
>>39065330
Shows what you know about IQ. The average is always 100.
>>
>>39065350
No it's not. The average for whites is about 100. For other races it's lower. Except for Asians and Jews. American niggers average 85. Pure niggers average 70. You are an idiot.
>>
>>39065315
>Implying I'm not high caste

>>39065330
It's similar to blacks bringing your stats down in the US, there are 20x more low caste than high.
>>
File: TFelKApkjb (2).png (629KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
TFelKApkjb (2).png
629KB, 1317x1652px
>>39065350
Is that a fact fuckface? This chart says otherwise.
>>
>>39062815
>>39062948
>>39063557
>>39065274
take the poo to the loo right fucking now Pajeet
>>
>>39062508
Most of the smart Indians left the shithole of a country known as India.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.