[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do in your free time, anon? Do you have any hobbies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (103KB, 610x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 610x718px
What do you do in your free time, anon?
Do you have any hobbies outside of browsing 4chan all day & playing vidya?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>39060985
watching netflix, drinking, vaping, travelling, eating out
>>
>>39060985
Almost literally nothing. Just read manga and listen to music when I'm not at work, that's it.
>>
>>39060985
I dont even play viday anymore.

Mostly just stare at walls.
>>
File: 1502692434278.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1502692434278.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39060985
Vidya, eating junk food, 4chan, wonder how i should an hero when parents die and how to survive in the normie workplace.
>>
yea, fucking slags in the ass who ask stupid questions
>>
File: Its_Something.jpg (497KB, 906x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Its_Something.jpg
497KB, 906x1208px
I like to build model kits. Mostly Gundam kits though.
The engineering put into these kits is pretty amazing, and seeing them improve as time goes is is pretty nice. An example being the recent RG Unicorn Gundam which is a very sturdy and well made model from what I've been hearing, which is a surprise since something like that wouldn't be possible a few years ago.

It's a relaxing hobby and pretty satisfying seeing it call come together when you're building it. Highly recommend it. Here's a Petitgguy my sister and I finished a few months ago before we took a small break.
>>
File: 1588453215969873.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1588453215969873.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>39060985
>I like diving but I have nobody to dive with
>I like cmaping and bushcraft but I have nowhere to go and nobody to go with
>I like woodworking and just general tinkering and fuckery but I don't have the money for tolls or a proper shed

I don't want friends anyway
>>
>>39062407
Do you actually need a shed for woodworking? Don't have much experience, but would the tools really cost that much?
>>
File: animetiddies.jpg (610KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
animetiddies.jpg
610KB, 2048x1536px
>>39062597
You don't have to use a shed, but I don't have any space where I can do it. Only place is the room in my garage but that's used for storage, it has a carpentry bench but everything is so old it's barely usable, and even if I clear the entire place out there still wouldn't be enough space to do any proper work
You can get hand tools pretty cheap but they're not good. Machines like saws, drills, lathes and routers can get really expensive. Although it's not "needed" it will make the whole thing more easier and fun.
Proper materials are also expensive
>>
>>39062688
So just a space issue? I understand why a shed would be useful, but coupled with the tools to make the process easier, it does sound rather expensive. Shame to hear about that.
At least camping and bushcraft is doable since you have everything readily available. Ever looked into places to go to? Would /k/ be helpful?
>>
>>39060985
>hobbies outside of browsing 4chan all day & playing vidya
I'm also an enthusiastic masturbator.
Oh, and I like to read. My day is pretty evenly divided among those four things.
>>
>>39062786
Ye, you can do some sort of woodworking with just a knife but I wanna make big things like furniture and stuff not just carve figures
I ahve lots of camping gear but never get to use it, I do't think I have the skill to go on my own in case something happens but I'm looknig into it
>>
>>39062912
Yeah, when you initially said woodworking, I guess I was looking on the smaller side of it. Hopefully you get the money in the future to go all out on it. Seems like a nice hobby, even if you're just limited to small figurines. I've scratch built some stuff for my model kits, so the idea of making something from scratch is pretty interesting.
>I do't think I have the skill to go on my own in case something happens
Guess that's where a friend would come I handy then. Good luck either way, man. All the stuff you're interesting in is pretty cool.
>>
>>39063039
I'm trying to get my cousin to go camping with me but he's always working
>>
I enjoy camping, fishing, etc but I have no one to do it with. I do all the robot shit (anime, vidya, etc). I also read a bit
>>
My other hobbies include knives, guns, PCs and crossdressing/crossplay
>>
i draw stuff. it's all i can do.
>>
>>39063234
Hopefully he finds some free time.
>>39063417
Care to show any of your drawings?
>>
File: 1502663983145.png (39KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1502663983145.png
39KB, 128x128px
>>39060985
>Do you have any hobbies outside of browsing 4chan all day & playing vidya?
>>
>>39060985
ive always loved swimming but i dont get to do it anymore on account that i have 0 fucking money and theres no decent sportsclub worth joining
>>
File: lord_byron.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lord_byron.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>39060985
I read a lot and lift weights but those are more like maintenance activities. I plan to start swimming again for more exercise.

I used to go hiking but when I moved for college two years ago I stopped going regularly, I'll probably get back into it now though. Maybe I will join the hiking club.

Pretty soon I'm going to get in touch with my uni's boxing club to see if they take in beginners.

If I can find other people I want to start salsa dancing regularly because I went once earlier this summer and had fun, it's the first time I've ever been able to successfully dance without looking like a spaz and getting embarrassed.
>>
>>39060985
I go to the gym 4 times a week, play ice hockey once a week, read a lot of books, cook a lot. I try to do something vaguely social out of the house where I talk to someone once every couple weeks.
>>
File: 16c21c0f27a6b7b2b4851e.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
16c21c0f27a6b7b2b4851e.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>39064231
>I go to the gym
>play ice hockey
>read a lot of books
> I try to do something vaguely social
>>
I just sleep.
I haven't been able to enjoy anything for years.
>>
>>39060985

>Do you have any hobbies outside of browsing 4chan all day & playing vidya?

No.
>>
>draw
>play the sims
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.