[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A reminder from a femanon that if you fap to traps, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1502629708152.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502629708152.png
2MB, 960x1280px
A reminder from a femanon that if you fap to traps, you're gay as fuck.
>>
>>39060920
im not a real man anyway because im a short manlet
>>
>>39060920
are you threatened because you are basically obsolete?
>>
>>39060920
Well I'm not a real man because I play video games. But why should I give a fuck about some white chick speaking for all women. Not like I care anyway, I'm pretty much useless socially.
>>
>>39060920
that's a trap in your pic, and you're a trap too!
>>
Why are you making this thread again faggot
>>
You can practically smell the newfaggitry.
>>
Translation: I want a man who's life revolves entirely around me, me, me.

Stupid solipsistic whore
>>
>>39061108
yea find a guy that thinks about his selfish self only. thats real smart
>>
>>39061119
doing things he enjoys =! being selfish

only a woman could think that is selfish, as per usual everything must revolve around her
>>
>>39061166
well if it has to revolve around something it might as well be me. what benefits do I get from my bf playing video games? ZERO

No thanks, that time could be better spent making me dinner
>>
>>39061166
t. manchild that plays videogames all day everyday
>>
>>39061182
I would love my life to revolve around you

I would only engage in forms of entertainment allowed by you, that's not too beta is it?
>>
>>39061253
no I don't and lets be honest I doubt your life is very exciting either
>>
>>39061266
Nothing is too beta when you are tall handsome and rich. You are all those things right?
>>
who cares
i have a gf, i play videogames and it happened before i fapped to traps

i dont give a shit what some online attentionwhore thinks
>>
Sounds like someone is a jelly roastie
>>
I don't really have anything to contribute, I just want to say I had a vivid femdom foot worship dream last night. It was pretty cool I guess haha
>>
>>39061290
nope

but being beta is not a bad thing, r-right?
>>
>>39061318
you're the beta guy, why don't you tell me in your experience if its a bad thing or not
>>
99% of men are playing video games

does that mean that 99% of men are virgins?
>>
>>39061355
not him but it sounds good theoretically but it sucks in practice
>>
Oh look it's the self proclaimed "femanon" who's really just another stacy that thinks she's superior to all depressed guys here because "she's a female".

Why don't you go out with chad again or is he too much to handle so you come here to pick on weaker people?

>A reminder from a femanon that if you fap to traps, you're gay as fuck.
Agree, but get something better to do than coming here to make neets feel miserable while flashing your face with 5 liters of make up and photoedit
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50KB, 180x191px
>women want
>>
>A reminder from a femanon that if you fap to traps, you're gay as fuck
True, but honestly just hurry up and kill yourself if you really want that attention you're obviously so desperate for, and if you fail, because that's what women do, you'll be given even more attention. And on top of that, we'll all be somewhat happy too. It's a win-win really, just saying
>>
>>39061355
if there are women out there who don't think it's bad, then it's not bad
>>
File: 11286303921111.jpg (73KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
11286303921111.jpg
73KB, 600x438px
>>39060920
you mad your cunt is a disgusting open wound sweetie?
>>
>>39060920
Did you used to live in Sydney?
>>
I still love vidya. Checkmate women of the Earth.
>>
Honestly the prospect of being gay sounds better and better everytime I have to deal with insufferable and disgusting women like you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.