[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fembot struggle is real. I'm 25 and I've neve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: wojak-woman-crying[1].jpg (104KB, 845x555px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-woman-crying[1].jpg
104KB, 845x555px
The fembot struggle is real.
I'm 25 and I've never had bf.
What should I do?
This is me btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQaRDZgtEVk
>>
>>39060424
that's you literally or figuratively?
>>
>>39060494
It really me. Being a fembot is suffering
>>
>>39060424
Well you've got a pretty popular youtube channel from the looks of things. At least you got that going for you
>>
>>39060424
Okay the only reason I can see a guy not wanting to date you is thinking you already have a bf
>>
>>39060424
Then u look for one irl. Stop posting here for attention unless u want bf applications from here which, if its the case then just say so and stop being a roundabout attention seeking bitch
>>
>>39060614
Notice me fembot? Atleast as a friend?
>>
>>39060646
S...sorry, y...you need to be at least 7x5 for friendship
>>
>>39060693
Are you sure? What if i am? Why can't i be your friend atleast? Maybe even more if you want ill make you happy
>>
>>39060424
I'd smash that
>>
>>39060693
What do you mean by 7x5?
>>
File: 767689.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
767689.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>39060424
>ey bb grl u wan sum fuk yeh?

literally THAT easy for a gril
>>
>>39060743
>thats what he thinks
you have no idea
>>
File: 1502696359157.jpg (36KB, 437x426px) Image search: [Google]
1502696359157.jpg
36KB, 437x426px
>>39060424
REMEMBER TO SAGE UNREALISTIC BAIT THREADS.
>>
>>39060424
>I'm 25
>This is me

says in the video shes 27
>>
this cunt has it worse that you so there
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pANOSVXn66s
>>
>virgin
She literally says she's 27 and attractive, and to "put 2 and 2 together"
>>
>>39060424
>>39060494
>>39060614
The girl in the video claims to be 27 and implicitly states she is NOT a virgin.

OP says """she""" was 25.
>>
>>39060793
>>39060788
that's why you sage it and stop fucking bumping the thread like retards
>tfw summer is almost over but these newfags will stay
>>
>>39060614
ok. well going by the video I'd probably suggest trying to get centered first. Like less swingy. You seem too up and down. You gotta contain your excitement or sadness sometimes. Like absorb it and not project it. Everyone does it to an extent and fails to an extent. But some people have to learn to do it more than others. You seem slightly manic in the videos. Like just slightly too much but not really enough to warrant being anxious over if that helps. Believe me I know people much much worse who are actually quite social.

Then I'd suggest if socially anxious to start with something non threatening. Start out trying to socialize with friendly parties like family and just small talk and shoot the shit with them. You can even tell them you want to improve your small talking abilities. Then once that's decent you have to realize that basically no one really has the time to obsess about the things you say or do and try it with someone like going into some drop in activity where you'd likely never even see the person again if you fuck it up. Keep gradually doing that and eventually you will end up meeting people that you can socialize with. If you like them then just keep socializing with them (but don't feel like you have to force it). Try to smile. If you like a guy or something, make an effort to then talk to him and smile and if he seems to like you then just try to make an effort to talk to him and be nice. If you were my sister I'd say to find a guy who exemplifies this maxim: You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. The idea being a man who gives something of himself for the sake of giving it. No one's selfless but they should be thinking of others somewhat.
>>
>>39060793
the video is 2 years old , retard. do your math
>>
>>39060424
Basically just go to a tabletop/rpg society or a gamer convention or something, you'll find tons of guys there who'd like you.
>>
>first minute of the video is dedicated to shilling
why the fuck are retards like >>39060833 actually responding seriously? how new are you?
>>
>>39060761
Judy?

oregani
>>
>>39060424
You could just get a girlfriend. Honestly, a women could give you anything a man could but better. You want dick? She can give you a dildo any size and girth and color, she won't premature on you eaither. Girls care more about caring so they'll make sure you get off before they get off. A provider? Women can work too. It's a new world! Honestly, being lesbian would be the bees knees. Plus, it's not like it's against anything to just choose to be gay
>>
>>39061418
>choose to be gay
Yup it's that easy
>>
>>39060424
get a fembot gf?
or are you really that stuck up
>>
>>39060777

tl;dr she ends up dying alone with cats.
>>
>>39061558
How is it not? How could you possibly not be attracted to a women? Women can get muscles, Mexican women can grow facial hair, dildoes in place of penises. I honestly don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>39060494
>>39060626
>>39060632
>>39060646
>>39060716
>>39060726
>>39060727
>>39060743
stop giving these low quality threads attention you stupid fucking subhumans
>>
>>39061631
Stop caring so much. BUMP
>>
>>39061600
dubs of truth
so why dont fembots date each other?
plus you could share clothes
>>
>>39061558
I fuck guys and girls. I'm a top though so it is a little easier for me to assume a dominant male role I suppose. I can honostly say I prefer guys though. None of that trap bullshit either. The male body when kept up with exercise and proper hygiene is an amazing sight. Although I am still attracted to women who have that right cow tits to thick waist mom proportion.

You're a woman, you can easily fuck another woman if you're willing to try new things. You never know till you try.
>>
File: 1502307087180.jpg (77KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1502307087180.jpg
77KB, 600x525px
>turns down approaches from guys that are not Chad
>chad doesn't approach because there are better girls

"I'm so lonely ;((((("

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
>>
>>39060424
>The fembot struggle is real.
No, it's literally not. It doesn't exist.
>>
>Be in high school class
>Chad of my dreams starts to hit on me and says im the finest girl in the school
>He hugs me and confesses his long crush he had on me ever since middle school
>Then i wake up as a poor, chadless, antisocial adult who could have been a Stacy
Life is suffering.
>>
>she isn't a virgin

Fucking dropped
Unsubbed/unfollowed
>>
>>39060494
are you literally stupid?
btw just by the title, and the way this girl looks she is just begging for attention, this is why females are trash
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.