[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that concepts such as love and monogamy are traditional,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0015.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
Reminder that concepts such as love and monogamy are traditional, socially conservative concepts. Leftist women dont believe in loving one man, they switch from partner to partner and only care what a man can provide her in monetary value, emotional companionship, social status, and sexual stuff.
>>
>>39060236
Then explain why the USSR had monogamy and marriage.
>>
>>39060252
By left he means liberals
>>
>>39060294
>Liberals
>left
fucking americans
>>
>>39060312
They tend to be left or maybe even "centrist" most of the time
>>
>>39060236
I'd sooner marry a liberal woman than a conservative one. A trad wife expects you to do all the shit while she sits around all day getting her nails did and pooting out babies
>>
My GF and every woman I know is liberal and they all believe in love and monogamy - at least, monogamy for themselves. They're not interested in pushing everyone else into monogamy.
>>
>>39060252
The USSR was leftist in their economics but pretty conservative in regards to their social structures.

>>39060236
Most monogamy was socially enforced, only a few amount of people are truly innately monogamous because they evolved in harsher environments that required more parental care.(whites and east asians)
>>
>>39060236
>they switch from partner to partner and only care what a man can provide her in monetary value, emotional companionship, social status, and sexual stuff.
that sounds like a highly evolved concept. Bouncing from man to man and accumulating more wealth and experience in dealing with/and manipulating men.

Sounds like women have evolved to a point where they can have their cake and eat it too. This should be celebrated.
>>
>>39060390
No, a traditional wife believes she has to carry her side of the relationship. She'll look after you and the home. You go out to get things, she'll get it ready and maintain the homestead.
>>
>>39060236
that's a pretty bold assertion
can you point me to some literature that argues this point?
>>
>>39060448
>whites and asians are genetically predisposed to be monogamous
stop spouting bullshit, you complete ignoramus
>>
>>39060512
You live in fantasy land, my friend. Conservative women get fat, spend all your money on random crap, think the relationship needs to be unequal (in her favour) because you need to STEP AND BE A REAL MAN

Liberal women at least want to try to make the relationship an equal partnership.
>>
>>39060512
Since most people on r9k are losers I doubt you have good chances of getting a conservative woman
>>
>>39060547
No, liberal women either want to be treated like princesses or want to go the full "don't need no man" route. Neither of those are good for relationships.
>>
>>39060587
Guy who actually knows liberal women and dates one here, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>39060527
Ah so Blacks or Latinos on average have shown themselves to be monogamous just like whites then?
>>
>>39060587
Um, no. That's basically textbook conservative woman.
>>
>>39060629
>what is culture
>>
>>39060630
So what is the traditional wife that loves her husband, cooks, cleans, maintains the home and raises the kids?

If that isn't the traditonal wife, then what is it?
>>
>>39060680
> loves her husband
Not a conservative woman. She sees you as a paycheck and a provider.
>cooks, cleans, maintains the home
AFTER ALL I DO FOR YOU, YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR MAID TOO?
> and raises the kids?
Well, she'll birth them, sure. On her own schedule (sooner than you want them) Raise them? Do you want homeschooled fundie evangelist kids?
>>
>>39060642
Culture can only do so much, Latinos have a religious "culture" that forbids sex before marriage, can you guess how many Latinos actually follow through with this?
>>
>>39060722
So that's the traditional wife, is it.

Then what the fuck is the one I described? Simply non-existent? Never did exist? Was always entirely made-up?
>>
I think this is the first time I'm seeing an Asian in a wedding dress.
>>
>>39060739
Guess how many whites actually don't have sex before marriage.
>>
>>39060740
She's unlikely to be a *modern* conservative woman, for sure. Nowadays, your best bet is to find a fairly rich liberal woman. Rich so you can afford to live on one salary, liberal so she doesn't think that just because she's a woman she deserves to be showered with gifts, praise, and not have to contribute anything herself to the relationship.
>>
File: 1500606364906.jpg (207KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500606364906.jpg
207KB, 674x960px
>>39060722
>AFTER ALL I DO FOR YOU, YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR MAID TOO?

Yeah i do, and in return ill be her warrior, sounds like a fair exchange, doesn't it?

>Well, she'll birth them, sure. On her own schedule (sooner than you want them) Raise them? Do you want homeschooled fundie evangelist kids?
Nope i want home-schooled Pagan kids.
>>
>>39060787
> Yeah i do, and in return ill be her warrior, sounds like a fair exchange, doesn't it?
Good luck finding someone who agrees that's fair
>>
File: 34563456.jpg (101KB, 502x727px) Image search: [Google]
34563456.jpg
101KB, 502x727px
>>39060872
Who said they had to agree?
>>
>>39060236

My liberal wife will be surprised to hear this.
>>
File: 1497337056125.jpg (554KB, 3102x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1497337056125.jpg
554KB, 3102x1068px
>>39060893
Im sure your wife's son will also be surprised as well.
>>
>>39060910

Well memed, friend. No kids, yet.
>>
>>39060781
>*modern* conservative woman
Oh, fair enough. Modern women, conservative or liberal, are shit all over.
>>
>>39060787
>sounds like a fair exchange
There's your problem.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.