[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw nihilist but not by choice >Have perfect NEET life with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1VRCZ.gif (483KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1VRCZ.gif
483KB, 500x267px
tfw nihilist but not by choice

>Have perfect NEET life with enough money to last the rest of my life
>Everything seems so pointless all I end up doing is shitposting and watching youtube
>No desire to break out of this rut either since all other options are even worse

I refuse to believe humans were created by accident, life is so shit no matter what choices you make it has to be intentional.
>>
>>39057187
Dude I want this nihilism meme to die.
>boo hoo I'm SMART I know there's NO "point to life"!!! Im....smart!! Look at my brain!!!
Shuuuut the fuck up and go about your business. You're overthinking this life shit.
>>
>>39057239
Go away.

No one claims they're smart for having nihilistic feelings, it's just a natural end point for many anons. We don't think we're cool, it sucks.
>>
>>39057281
No. You're just bored and probably "depressed" and overthinking life. Life is easy. You just need things to do, dude
>>
>>39057312
Why the fuck are you here?

You're clearly a fucking normie.

>dude just do stuff lmao
>>
>>39057187

You seem to be applying too much meaning to life's shittiness to be a nihilist.
>>
>>39057356
>you're clearly a fucking normie
You're clearly a fucking lazy asshole. Get off your ass, retard! You're not going to be the next BIG PHILOSOPHER. Time to get a JOB
>>
>>39057377
Whatever, you get the point of what I'm saying

God so many pedantic autists on this board

>>39057389
Fuck you, I'm staying NEET and you can't make me stop.
>>
>>39057389
Not the guy from earlier, but I'll just say this.
People here don't think nihilistically because they want to be "cool" or "unique". They do it because upon their inspection of life, they see nothing of value in it. Unless you believe in a divine power or find an internal subjective meaning to life, then life will most likely be meaningless.
Or, you could attempt to distract yourself from inspecting life at all and go through living life the way society wants you do. Make money, spend money, obey the law, then die. Telling someone to do things(especially a nihilist) without giving any meaning is pointless.
>>
>>39057187
stop using nihilism as a crutch for your obvious mental problems. you have nothing to be complaining about and yet you still do. get a therapist.
>>
>>39057522
>Pay money to a stranger to listen to your problems because society deems any negativity as wrong
>>
>>39057546
that's not what i was saying at all you fucking sped. you're clearly suffering from a mental disorder but want to use your "le nihilism xD" as an excuse to not receive help. maybe try something different instead of overthinking shit all the time and not taking action. you might find it to be helpful, contrary to what you currently think.
>>
>>39057599
It's not a mental disorder.

Being a wageslave is not the destiny of all mankind, it's a fairly recent societal invention and the reason everyone hates working is because it's unnatural. I've gone out there and tried, multiple times. I've tried every approach to life I could think of and I always end up back here.
>>
>>39057618
holy shit i can tell just how sheltered you really are. pick up a history book kid, people have been working their asses off since the dawn of mankind. quit being so fucking petty and take some responsibility for once.
>>
>>39057633
Nah, fuck your peer pressure to live a life of misery like everyone else.

I stay here in my comfy room with my apathy.
>>
>>39057187
It looks like you've got everything you need physiologically to keep you alive for the rest of your life but I think you're saying that even though you have everything you would need, you still don't see any value in life.
I'll try not to be that guy who will tell you to try "mindfulness" or whatever other tactic people use to feel better, but have you tried philosophy?
Ultimately, concepts like nihilism(as far as I know) stem from either mental issues i.e. depression or just not seeing anything in life being any good. If it's a mental issue, then I truly hope that you recover but if not, then maybe taking a serious reevaluation on life could give you new insight into the universe and ultimately be happier.
Sorry for poor formatting by the way. Phone posting.
>>
>>39057662
"life is so shit no matter what choices you make it has to be intentional". you clearly have a very narrow view on the world if you genuinely believe this. but have fun wallowing in your own self-imposed depression.
>>
>>39057487

>muh nihilism
>no
>u autism

no
>>
>>39057493
You're just as pretentious as OP. Fuck you. Grow some balls, loser
>>
>>39057187

Hello OP. I think a bit like you but the big divergence is your intimation towards a sick joke at the end of your post, which itself undercuts your nihilism (which I don't wish to dissuade you of) by hinting at a bad-actor-god, a trickster god, etc.

Personally I have no trouble at all with the notion that humans came about by accident.
>>
>>39057187
how are you not happy you get to sit around and do whatever you want your life is great
>>
>>39057767
Oh because he's a pretentious narcissist. He has money so he gets to sit around all day and pretend to be a deep thinker
>>
File: CGJqLhJU4AA970T.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CGJqLhJU4AA970T.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>39057760
Imagine being this gay LMAO
>>
>>39057767
it's called being a spoiled brat who's never had to face any adversity in life
>>
lol this thread is full of ego
>>
>>39057780
>>39057827
>>39057767

You're not far enough along the NEET path to understand, I have no interest in speaking with you
>>
File: 1460655039559.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1460655039559.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39057870
>NEET thinks he's "enlightened" just 'cause he lazes around on his ass all day
>>
>>39057870
Yeah that's because I work for a living and provide for myself. I wonder where you got all your NEET money. I BETCHA it wasn't
>discipline
>hard work
>or anything involving ingenuity
YOU'RE the sheep. Real men do shit. Even the nihilists in russia 19th century did shit...protests, vandalism, violence. You're just a depressed loser
>>
File: 1502038520086.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502038520086.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>39057187
No one is nihilistic by choice except dumb teenagers, in order to become nihilistic, you must realize the nature of human life and society. something most humans either deliberately ignore it or just the lack introspection to do so.
>>
>>39057961
Stop trying to sound smart lol. Do you read on a third grade level?
>>
>>39057961
very insightful post
>>
>>39057896
He's right, though. When you have the freedom and ability to do anything, you often find that there's nothing you WANT to do.
>>
>>39057903
>>39057978
Go away, you clearly have no interest in discussing the thread topic normies

>>39057961
Truth
>>
>>39057986
That's because necessity breeds action. If you have nothing you really NEED to do..you're not going to want to do much, will ya? OP IS JUST LAZY
>>
>>39057870
You're actually right lol. It seems they fail to understand that nihilism isn't an aspect of depression. It's a product of analysis. Nihilism is simply the truth. A fundamental truth.
>>
>>39058002
It's not laziness, you just said so yourself.

If you have nothing you need to do, you won't want to do anything.
>>
>>39057187
OP, I am in the same situation as you. Wanna go on adventures together?
>>
File: 1498892185092.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1498892185092.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>39058002
There's no such thing as laziness. Only resistance, disinterest, and fatigue.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.