[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys some quick advice >Be at store earlier picking up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Hey guys some quick advice

>Be at store earlier picking up couple snacks
>See some cute mature woman (probably late 40's)
>Have a huge milf/gilf fetish
>Anyways I run into her and she apologizes for it
>See her again a few minutes later
>This time I make the conversation
>I make joke about being in her way
>A few minutes later I intentionally get in her way
>She comes by and says something (I think a joke about getting in her way) and touches my back and kinda rubs it before laughing and walking off
>When we go to check out, she starts backing up like shes gonna bump into my cart and laughs
>I didn't wanna stand outside waiting on her cause I was afraid that would look stupid
>So I gave up...just as I was regretting it and pulling out, I see her pass by
>Just by chance, I see her name on her vehicle...well first initial and last name
>Facebook her when I get home and sure enough I find her

My question is was this gilf flirting with me and wanting me? And is it too cringey to add her to fb and ask her out?
>>
>is it too cringey to add her to FB and ask her out
Most normies will find this incredibly creepy. Do not do this.
>>
>>39056182
then how in the world am i supposed to just bump into her again?
>>
>>39056225
maybe go back to the store again same time?
>>
>>39056285
I seriously doubt I would run into her again. I mean what are the odds?
>>
>>39055364
>I see her name on her vehicle...well first initial and last name
wut
>>
>>39056327
yah she had one of those goofy plates. it had a letter and what seemed like a last name. i just looked it up on fb when i got home (since we're in a small town) and actually found it pretty easily.
>>
>>39056314
I work at a grocery store, it's pretty typical to see the same people come in on the same days of the week. Not everyone does it obviously but some do.
>>
>>39056359
well I worked at a grocery store once too and yah you are correct.

But this was at a walmart supercenter....thats a little different than a small grocery store.
>>
Fucking do it fag what have you even got to lose?
>>
>>39055364
If she didn't give you her name at the time, it's all over OP. You can try adding her on facebook since you probably don't really have anything to lose, but it will be seen as creepy.
>>
>>39055364
If you didn't rip her pants off right there in the store and fuck her over the cheetoes display right then and there, you missed your shot.
>>
>>39056630
Yah what I was thinking
>>39056656
I didn't ask for it. I regret it now. I'm such a failure.
>>39056700
Well it's my fault for being too pussy and making more conversation. She kept opening the door up for me to talk and I just fucked it up.
>>
Sounds like she was flirting with you. Don't add her on fb. If you really are in a small town, you will likely run into her again.
>>
>>39056755
yah but who knows when that will be

i done sent it now. what could it hurt
>>
>>39056755
This.

Originalasfuck

stopmutingmethisiscrazyoriginal

>>
>>39056861
>i done sent it now. what could it hurt
creep
>>
>>39056861
Oh, Anon. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. No helping it now. Do you at least have mutual friends?
>>
Adding a stranger on FB is creepy. Finding a stranger on FB without them telling your name is serial killer rapey creepy.
>>
>>39056937
Yes we had a few.

>>39056943
oh well...i'll just say you popped up in people i might know so i added you.

shes older lady, not like i'm throwing a future wife away.

maybe just a mommy gf
>>
alright guys i canceled the request. maybe i'll run into her again some day
>>
>>39057133
>the virgin second decision
chad wouldve already gotten her address and fucked her. what a disappointment you are
>>
>>39055364
DO NOT add her. It doesn't seem bad to you, but her it will seem like literal stalking.
>>
dont mistake kindness for affection t b h
>>
>>39057167
I'm not chad obviously. why would he post here?

>>39057171
I canceled.

>>39057198
Well I've always heard if a woman touches you, she is interested. And she came right up behind me and run her hand across my back.
>>
>>39056630
>live in small town
She could share it on Twitter and become the town's pervert.
>>
>>39057216
Actually a guy who got some chicks through facebook here: Send the request again. Some will find it creepy yes, but if she is interested she will thank god (or whoever) that she has a chance to talk to you again, she maybe even writes you first(happened to me, and i'm certainly not chad).
>>
damn you, OP. MILFs are my ultimate fetish, i would have come as soon as she touched my back.

is she married?

now ive got to go jerk it to older women.
>>
>>39055364
Don't think it means anything because it doesn't.

However you may try your chance.
Just be honest about it and tell her you would really like to see her sometimes.

If she says "I am married blahblah..." Still insists and tell her you simply want to see her as a friend nothing more.

No she won't do anything bad as long as you don't act suspicious or creepy.
Add her at your own risk, though, it is sure as hell creepy and she will know what you are up to.

It's 40/60 game you're playing.

I don't think she will expose you, but don't expect she won't think less of you.

Liking milfs is not a fetish btw, it is a preference.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.