[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white people feel angry when other races of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1498.jpg (238KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1498.jpg
238KB, 1242x1179px
Why do white people feel angry when other races of women get attention?
>>
>>39054570
Cause white women think they're the best.
>>
>>39054658
>think

orignaele
>>
That's not a white person, it's a lighter skinned nog complaining that darker skinned nogs are boasting about their melanin content.

As far as white women go, I imagine it annoys them because it's often one by making disparaging comparisons with them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-041814.png (221KB, 962x541px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-041814.png
221KB, 962x541px
>>39054570
They despise the fact that during slavery white men would leave their white families to be with their black mistresses. They also harbor extreme jealousy towards Asian women. White women are attention whores. They will not accept anything other than being pedestalized by society.
>>
>>39054570
>light skins
You fool, that post wasn't made by a white girl, it was made by a light skin BLACK girl.
t. Light skin Black guy who likes dark skins way more than lightskins
>>
Because many are extremely boring, unaccomplished people, so race is the only thing they have to form an identity around. That identity is threatened whenver a non-white accomplishes something.
>>
>this is the kind of thing that occupies women's minds

Women confirmed worthless
>>
>>39054570
White women have created a false notion that black women are undesired by white men when that is completely false. White men have always liked black women. White men slept with so many black women during slavery that African Americans are 20% white. So they hack down black women's femininity and claim they are masculine when black women actually have more estrogen than white women and more feminine fat deposition and hairless skin. They also fear Asian women who are more petite than them so they label every white man with an Asian woman as a loser. They have a need to be seen as the pinnacle of womanhood when they are nothing. They are hairy, fishy vagina'd, red blotchy skinned and second rate.
>>
>>39054712
>Because many are extremely boring, unaccomplished people, so race is the only thing they have to form an identity around.

MUH MELANIN
>>
life is competition i guess
>>
>>39054766
>claim they are masculine when black women actually have more estrogen than white women

And more testosterone too.
>>
>>39054818
According to studies from the 80s. Not according to more recent studies.
>>
>>39054766
Darkskinned black women are beautiful as fuck
>them eyes
>that body
>them hairstyles
>>39054818
If they have alot of testosterone how do they get those big ass titties?
>>
damn these dark skins
>>
File: beautiful-sexy-nude-black-women.jpg (88KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-sexy-nude-black-women.jpg
88KB, 960x768px
>>39054570
How can white "women" even compete?
Ndnd
>>
File: 1500643729307.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500643729307.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>39055079
They can't
Djdjd
>>
>>39055079
lack of herpes?
>>
>>39055317
big benefit desu
>>
>>39054570
To be fair, all races of women do this. Black women get angry too (i.e. "western standards of beauty") as do Asians.
>>
>>39055382
Women fighting over who should get the most attention for their looks. hurr durr we should be taken seriously though hurrre durrrr
>>
>>39055416
Isn't it, ironically enough, middle eastern women (who cover up) who get the most attention?
>>
This is coming from a site that gets redfaced furious about black men dating white women?
>>
>>39054570
Because everyone knows black women are the ugliest group. Their own men don't even want them so they need to bring each other up by boasting about their "melanin". It's the same reason why colleges lower the standards for blacks SAT scores.
>>
File: 1502300966274.gif (639KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502300966274.gif
639KB, 427x240px
>>39055532
I'm white and black women are beautiful and superior to white garbage whores.
>>
$10 that's a black girl, pretending to be an outrage white women...

black women are famous for trolling and car fishing to make themselves seem "desirable".

Most black desu, qt thread are black female bot looking for validation.
>>
>>39054684
This. Shit tier thread desu
>>
>>39055448
Also stoned. They get stoned.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.