[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1428771083023.png (115KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
1428771083023.png
115KB, 665x465px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or perhaps both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, you fucking peat-gavel
>>
I missed this pasta so much
>>
Its not just dying. Needing to be hooked up to oxygen 24/7 seems pretty shit man
>>
>>39054417
all humans need 24/7 oxygen DICKTWEED
>>
>>39054328
GOOD thread. I smoke everyday, wouldn't want to be a peat-gavel!
>>
>>39054436
Yes but not hooked up to tubing providing supplemental amounts
>>
File: 1450140782021.png (716KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1450140782021.png
716KB, 830x1262px
>>39054328

you're fucking retarded.

who buys into an expensive addiction that literally just kills you and heavily increases your risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases, not to mention completely fucking up your teeth, giving you the lung capacity of a old man.

Oh and don't forget how badly the toxic chemicals will age your skin, making you look like a ballsack whilst at the same time also damaging your hair follicles, so not only will you look like a yellow-toothed ballsack, but you'll be a early greying or bald ballsack looking cunt.

So aside from all these negatives, what is the positive to smoking? it lowers your stress levels when you appease your addiction? oh wait, it doesn't even fucking do that until you become addicted.

there is literally no reason to ever smoke.
>>
>>39054501
fuck that shit sounds gay, i'd rather just smoke a ciggarrette than be all tubed up to a machine
>>
>>39054546
its enjoyable
i like smoking
i like the burn on the back of my throat
i like blowing a cloud of smoke into the face of somebody telling me to stop smoking
>>
kek
that image looks like my uncle when he is bullying me about not having a girlfriend
or when he asks me to tell me a story about "university" and I just reply "uhhh you know, parties hahaha" and then I go quiet and red faced. hahahah...... :(
>>
File: 1501828835883.jpg (50KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501828835883.jpg
50KB, 518x514px
>>39054600
>blowing a cloud of smoke into the face of someone who tells me to stop smoking

This spiteful shit is one of the sweetest and most pleasurable feels of all.
>>
>>39054673
kek that was great at 17 but I got a rep to maintain anon
>>
>>39054673
>>39054600

enjoy slowly killing yourself with an unnecessary and outdated addiction, as well as making yourself look worse to everybody who will meet you.
>>
Dying of lung cancer is one of the worst ways to go. You're a retard.
>>
>burning air in your lungs

is this a normalfag thing?
>>
File: ft.jpg (876KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ft.jpg
876KB, 1366x768px
>>39054328
I love watching people play the short game. As though their body is going to magically stay fit and healthy over 60 years of abuse, neglect, and poison.

I always assume people who smoke, drink copiously, refuse to work out, and generally pretend they'll never grow old have simply never met and old person who's already done those things and has a shit life because their body is a prison of flesh and mistakes.
>>
This is just so retarded that I won't even give you any arguments, just go fuck yourself, go shill somewhere else
>>
File: Screenshot_20170809-234852.png (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-234852.png
159KB, 1280x720px
>alcohol gets advertised as good
>cigs are advert as harmful

>1 cig is all it will take
>1 full bottle of kraken is fine

>5 cigs and you're dead senpai
>Dude 15 shots of Jaeger lmao

>only get cancer if started smoking while underaged (>15) and doing it for at least 10 more years
>get liver deprication after drinking underage (>17). Period.
>>
>>39054546
>used to smoke
>man I'm cool
>after 10 years molars hollow out
>have to get them removed
>dentist tells me tar was building up in crevices
>top molars starting to happen
>quit smoking
>5 years later
>no issues with teeth
>dentist says they're not getting worse
>finally get them fixed up
>kek at smokers now
>>
>>39054982
>other things are bad so smoking must be just fine
Guys, why is heroin looked down upon in our society? My friend smokes cigs all the time and he turned out fine.
>>
>>39054864
Its not a normalfag thing, just a poorfag and fagfag thing.
>>
File: zorak.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zorak.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>39054328
I can feel the "red band" around my chest every now and again, but fucking eh does it calm me down after a big meal with a nice cup of black coffee.

weed is good and all, but the head rush of tobacco sure is something else
>>
>>39054567
Lmao, nice maymay
>>
>>39054328
No smoking signs everywhere, limits my choice in renting apartments, asthma, people like OP that represent all smokers.
>>
>>39054328
this completely. i smoke a butt every once in a blue moon and it's really no big deal. the cigarette commercials here in the US are too much imo. they're very grotesque and honestly I still don't feel like the target audience
>>
>>39055227
>smoking is bad so why do we allow for the other stuff to be advertised
Ftfy
>>
>>39054328
I used to smoke cigarettes for like a year and eventually the taste became repulsive to me. Ironically second-hand smoke now smells somewhat pleasant to me.
>>
We're all miserable, a smoke at least takes the edge off on demand.
>>
>quit smoking cigs 18 days ago
>can suddenly smell again
>turns out I and everything I own smells like absolute crap
>turns out the pot smell is WAY more obvious than I thought
>>
>>39054328
Shit smells nasty af man
Outta here wit you
>>
>>39054546
I've only smoked tobacco back when I had a really bad weed addiction. When I'd run out of weed and had no money I would use the leftover tobacco from the blunt raps and smoke it in a pipe.
It's so fucking awful, It hits like a fucking cannon, I couldn't even stand mixing it with weed because It made every inhale feel like a gun going off in your chest
Not only that but it barely does anything, It made me feel relaxed and got a very slight head high but that's it.
First time I actually decided to smoke it, I ended up going overboard, puking and being sick for an hour since I kept smoking wondering when I sould get a better feeling.
Seriously, I don't smoke anything any more but I don't get cigs, Just smoke weed, Cigs just feel like a very muted weed
>>
>>39054382
i knew i wasn't the only one. this thread made me feel for a millisecond
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.