[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>prehistoric people just found some territory and settled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: mcdoland.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
mcdoland.png
190KB, 631x595px
>prehistoric people just found some territory and settled there
>we pay fuckton of money to be allowed to live in small shitty apartment

why aren't you commie yet
>>
>>39053420
i dont want to starve to death in a tiny shitty apartment with 50 other people.
>>
I already am a commie.

Bring it up IRL and people basically want to chop your balls off.

When will they realize how disgusting of a system capitalism is?
>>
that's because there was a shit ton of unsettled land you retard. you can still buy land and be independent but you need 6 million shekels to do so. maybe if real estate crashes again it will be possible.
>>
>>39053420
I generally like living to be older than 35.
>>
>>39053451
Maybe because most people don't like having their shit stolen and being murdered by the State.
>>
>>39053420
>ages ago people lived in tribes and large family groups
>use this to make myself feel better that im almost a wizard and still living with my parents

im not a commie because it doesnt work
>>
File: 1502598327197.png (76KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
1502598327197.png
76KB, 680x439px
I'm just not confident enough in Communism working, even if it sounds nice in theory. Born-wealthy richfags can get fucked, but I still enjoy owning personal property. I want to be able to at least buy a car with my own money, since my car is one of the few things I love in my life.
>>
>>39053420
capitalism is the natural order of things, communism is against human nature and thee isn't a single demonstration of it working in human history without being extremely corrupt and failing hard, commonly leading to mass mass murder, 94million dead in the 20th century alone due to communism.
>>
I'd love to buy a huge amount of land with some robots and create neo-villages where we live and work together, no females and non-virgins allowed!
>>
>>39053752
Capitalism only entered into existence in the 1600's. Hardly can be considered the natural order of things.

>but I still enjoy owning personal property.
Your car isn't private property, it's personal property. Private property refers to the means of production, something that as a worker you don't have.
>>
>>39053420
>Wah I have a TV and a computer and a smart phone and a refrigerator and can eat strawberries in January and a McDouble only costs $1.19, but I have to get off my fat lazy ass and go to work once in a while so I'd rather eat fucking bugs and live in a tent made of badly tanned fucking deer hide

kys jimmy
>>
File: 1402881498807.png (112KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1402881498807.png
112KB, 900x600px
>wahhh why is nature so unfair?
>>
>>39053814
>Private property refers to the means of production, something that as a worker you don't have.

Ultimately the only real means of production is the mind.

>So yeah I guess you're right - as a worker, that's something you don't have.

>Capitalism only entered into existence in the 1600's. Hardly can be considered the natural order of things.

If you and I were dropped onto a depopulated Pleistocene North America right now, what economic system could be said to exist in that first moment?

Pretty sure we got to go with capitalism, dawg.

Capitalism may not be the natural order of things, but it definitely exists in the state of nature. Collectivism of any stripe requires group action. Capitalism doesn't.
>>
>>39053669
Except your "shit" is actually provided to you by the state in our current capitalist society and ownership is merely an illusion designed to placate the masses. If you stepped on the wrong toes do you know how easy it would be to lose everything over nothing?
>>
>>39054138
Even if all I possess is a five dollar bill, and even if those with "the right toes" can take it away from me with effort if they set their mind to it, while I've got that five dollar bill I've still got more than I'd have under communism.

Under communism I'd have zero. I wouldn't be under any threat of "losing everything" because I'd have nothing and by definition could never have anything. And that wouldn't be a matter of failure of execution, either - the closer we got to "true communism", the more true that statement would become.
>>
>>39053991
>If you and I were dropped onto a depopulated Pleistocene North America right now, what economic system could be said to exist in that first moment?
Hunter-gathering. Capital and capital accumulation didn't exist until their embryonic forms in the 1500's. With the advent of agriculture saw the formation of ancient slave societies and the formation of classes and the state, from there feudalism developed out of the ruins of the old Roman empire, and with the conquest and plunder of the new world the burghers became strong enough to challenge and topple the feudal regimes and brought in liberal capitalism.
>>
File: 1409296647910.gif (753KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409296647910.gif
753KB, 500x750px
>>39053420
>wake up whenever the fuck
>creampie wife
>go walking for a couple hours
>bring back ded pig and wife has basket of berries
>all eat around the campfire with children
>fuck around beating drums for the next twelve hours
>go to sleep with wife and kids
>all starts again whenever you feel like waking up and going for a couple hour walk in the untarnished by civilization, lush, forests.
>you will never be in the garden ever again
>we are victims of our own success, then have the gall to condemn murder and thievery on top of it all

It's all gone wrong....
>>
>>39054381
>die at a ripe old age of 28 because the water wasn't sterilized
>>
>>39054442
i'd rather die naturally after 28 free happy years then live to 150 under a kike PoC sjw regime that hates every fiber of my being simply because of my heritage
>>
>>39053892
you're just proving OP's point

the only reason capitalism exists as it does is because god given rights.
>>
>>39054442
>be 24 in capitalism
>already feel like old man
>conservatives just double down on genetic lottery argument like that's fair somehow
>>
>>39054442
>your stomach acid doesn't kill most of the germs
>humans haven't been devolving due to modern technology making us weaker

And twenty eight bitch? We spawned every fifteen years or so anyway. By then your kids would be old enough to hunt. Couple years after your dead they'll be having kids of their own in their teens, and never had a long stressful life.

>>Some men die at twenty five but are not buried until seventy five
>>
>>39054539
>conservative boogeyman
Ok. All I'm saying is that life isn't as rosy as you think back then.
>>
>>39054514
Wrong. Capitalism exists due to the material conditions that gave to it's rise and current existence, not some idealistic bullshit, you liberal.
>>
>>39053420
They also had to spend hours trying to hunt mastodons or whatever. They may not even get one. Meanwhile i can go to a grocery store and get some ground meat for my hamburger
>>
>>39054573
For some they'd be better off, and if you deny that you're a stupid.

Not him btw but >>39054571 and >>39054381

Life might not be a rosy as you think it is for everyone. Kids have piles by their teens and dentures by their 30s in our modern world, and not much more than a cock tease, all of the things that take far too much work to earn the right to posses. We have far more but work far harder to get it, so it's all better to just not try, and keep your innocence rather than devolve INTO A HIVE
>>
>>39054442
>Muh medicine
>>
>>39054689
Enjoy typhus
>>
>>39054720
Enjoy autism.
>>
>>39053420
>we pay fuckton of money to be allowed to live in small shitty apartment
This is what Communism always ends up being anyway, except the apartment is even smaller and much shittier, and though you aren't paying for it directly, you are forced to work in a much shittier job to stay in it.
>>
File: 1494212194997.gif (2MB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
1494212194997.gif
2MB, 330x275px
>>39053420
>implying I'm not already starving to death
>>
>>39054798
>this is what you'll get with communism anyway
But with no one to be jealous over. You don't get the point of fairness, do you?
>>
>>39054311

Wrong.

If I pick blueberries all morning, and happen to walk into you in the forest and trade you some blueberries for one of the six fish you caught, that's capitalism.

That's one of the most amusing things about adolescent communists - their incredible provinciality. They always think in terms of the dime-store Hegelian historical labels old Karl pulled out of his ass.
>>
File: c5tq9jkbe4wy.jpg (49KB, 750x1074px) Image search: [Google]
c5tq9jkbe4wy.jpg
49KB, 750x1074px
>>39053420
>why arent you communist
Because id rather not go back to the prehistoric days
>>
File: Marx.jpg (60KB, 679x500px) Image search: [Google]
Marx.jpg
60KB, 679x500px
>>39054954
You don't own those blueberries. Those blueberries belong to the village and only then can you be given a portion that is fair.
>>
>>39054862
>HAHA NOW WE'RE ALL STUCK IN A SHITTY EXISTENCE WITH NO WAY OUT. I WIN.
This is dumb as fuck
>>
>>39053420
>Implying being under communism would fix any of your problems and not make them all much worse

You're fucking retarded, and should kys now.
>>
CYNICISM!!! I WANT TO LIVE WITH DOGS
>>
>>39055008
>can you be given a portion that is fair.
But that's not what happens. Ever. It's not in humanity's nature to just give you shit, someone will naturally be in charge of handing things out, and he won't do it fairly.
>>
>>39054381
If you lazy cunts had to live that way for a fucking week you'd suck my dick to get back to your "shitty apartment".

It wouldn't be like fucking 4H camping, with middle school sluts to fingerbang and a nice campfire and fucking s'mores.

Your complaints ultimately boil down to the fucking that you're unspeakably lazy niggers. That's it, really. You live far, far better than any fucking Emperor of Rome, but you occasionally have to show up somewhere on time and that is so fucking difficult for you that you sperg out.
>>
Prehistoric people died trying to kill a bear because they were hungry and all the local supermarkets had been closed for millions of years.
Can't just pick and choose my dude
>>
>>39053420

>taking away rights gives you more rights

How has this ideology gotten so far? It's a literal joke.
>>
>>39055008
>You don't own those blueberries. Those blueberries belong to the village and only then can you be given a portion that is fair.

Since I picked them, your two choices are to trade with me for some of them or have me fucking kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>39053420
>Anon realizes modern life is a scam episode
>>
>>39054954
>>39055008
>>39055267

accurate to the period would be that you share them willingly because everyone else shares tons of shit with you, and it's your tribe (which is basically an extended family) against imminent death everywhere.

you only start needing systems when your social group becomes large enough that you can't know absolutely everyone in it.
>>
>>39054442
this was actually just a meme. Pre+neolithic people actually lived longer because they had a large variety of things to eat. T he shitty part is the high mortality rate because of diseases and shit.
>>
>>39055267
Umm..honey no. I have men with sticks and stone watching over you. You can't ein against Mutembo and his rock m8.
>>
>>39055336
>accurate to the period would be that you share them willingly because everyone else shares tons of shit with you

Gee, what a surprise that these fucking commie apes advanced exactly dick in tens of thousands of years.

Go stick a fucking plate in your lip, Kunte Kinte.
>>
>>39055336
>against imminent death everywhere.

And wait a second, hold on. OP is trying to fucking tell me that prehistoric niggers had things much better than modern people.

Now you're telling me that imminent death was everywhere.

So which one fucking is it?

Not a lot of imminent death everywhere behind the register at fucking McDonald's, OP.

>inb4 imminent death was part of why it was good

If you actually think that, please lie down in front of a car in Charlottesville.
>>
>>39055381

you don't sincerely believe that your roots aren't in that type of society as well, do you? are you an idiot?
>>
>>39055370
Looks like it's time for you guys to learn that "Fire...BAD".
>>
>>39055421

this post is profoundly confused in who it thinks it's addressing
>>
>>39055009
Equality mother fucker do you speak it?!?

And youll not know what you're missing.

>>39055052
Read above and ponder. Fuck corruption telling me to be a virgin slave threatened to be locked up for nothing randomly, and so many other things, and fuck your notion that Kings had it less good than me because shit like vidya exists. Wheres my masage? My bj? My wine without being arrested for public drunkenness?

We do only as much as we see reward for; no such thing as laziness.
>>
>>39055426
I don't consider my roots to be a matter of great concern.

Any my criticism stands. Since neolithic humans were essentially biologically identical to humans of the present day, it is perfectly appropriate to look to their social organization to explain their relatively slow rate of development.

Fucking commie apes. Collectivism is always a breeding ground for stagnation and retard-ery.
>>
>>39055507
>Equality mother fucker do you speak it?!?
You don't deserve material equality with people who produce more than you, and/or third parties that more productive people choose to share with.

Stop being so lazy and stupid, and you'll have less to be jealous about.

>fuck your notion that Kings had it less good than me because shit like vidya exists

It's perfectly true.

Build a time machine, and we can go back and make Caligula cry like a superstitious little bitch with nothing more than a fucking iPad and a Bic lighter.

>Wheres my masage? My bj?

How are you going to get those under Communism? Or in a state of primitive anarchy?

The emperor got those things because he had *slaves*, dude. Please point out the part of Das Kapital where you are promised a sex slave. Thanks.
>>
There is tons of unsettled land left in the world. The only problem is that it's all underwater. Once someone figures out how to live under all that water pressure, you'll be able to get a cheap submarine condo
>>
>>39055585
If there's no such thing as right nor wrong then its Viking time.

They had it better stupid ass. i watch life, they live it.

YOU said king, dont twist that with my/our commie posting. The king had it better in certain times and i was calling you out on your bullshit about modern times being so much more fun, bullshitery.
>>
>>39055585
Technically, Marx had a sex slave he raped and threw out when he impregnated ehr.
>>
File: helicopter.jpg (100KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.jpg
100KB, 736x736px
Love these threads, they give me names to add to my list.
>>
Marx was pretty redpilled on the jews
And the spics, even he thanked god whenever their crusty niggerpaws lost California
>>
File: 1501027440371.jpg (4KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
1501027440371.jpg
4KB, 250x162px
>back then betas could just gang up and murder the shit out of Chad
>now laws are in place to keep women free, Chads get what they want, and betas are kept in their own misery
>>
>>39053451
it's your job to make other commies of people -- start a secret society and convert people. don't bitch about fat caps
>>
>>39055052
>you live better than an emperor of rome
>have ZERO POWER
>ZERO AUTHORITY
>nOBODY KNOWS YOU
you are a fucking clueless retard bro
>>
>>39056115
So you want power and control over people instead of a enjoying a higher quality of life.
>>
>>39056239
>higher quality of life.
>when food and water are pumped full of shit designed to screw your body up
>>
File: alex jones.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>39056297
>combination of dirty commie and "CHEMICALS IN THE WATER" alex jones conspiratard.

Chug the koolaid faster, I don't think the rat poison is getting to your head fast enough.
>>
>>39053752
>capitalism is the natural order of things

false.
>>
>>39053420
what do i have to do to be a commie because i agree with OP. it's the reason everyone in the western world is depressed.
>>
>>39053817
mcdoubles cost $1.89
>>
>>39053768
that sounds fucking gay, literally.

now if you sold it as a sort of Shaolin style monastery I could definitely go for that and be a supporter.
>>
Communism would work but it won't because capitalism already exists and it's late.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.