[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there more to life than sex and drugs (weed)? Am I living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Is there more to life than sex and drugs (weed)?

Am I living my life wrong by not partaking in either?
>>
>>39053360

yeah man, theres loads of other drugs than weed

sex is meh, and the effort that goes into getting it makes it pointless, drugs are fucking amazing, i cant even lie
>>
>>39053395
This is now a drug thread:

Done:
>weed
>acid
>shrooms
>mdma
>DMT
>LSA
>Ritalin/adderall/vyvanse

Want to do:
>coke
>>
>>39053360

I would rather go without sex than weed. I've been smoking since I was 16, I'm 28 now. I've done other drugs (MDMA, Coke, various painkillers , etc) and they are honestly trash to me.Weed makes me nothing but happy and content.

Also, you should smoke weed and jerk off, it's actually pretty incredible. Not enough smokers talk about that aspect, but ya really nice.
>>
>>39053449
>Smoke a fat bowl
>Put in a buttplug
>jerk off
>sex will never compare

I basically go blind I cum so hard.
>>
>>39053476

I'm glad you understand the magic, anon
>>
Personally I found that cannabis tolerance basically removes 90% of the psychoactive effects I used to consciously experience.

If I don't take long tolerance breaks, then even smoking moderate amounts amps up my tolerance to the extent that I don't really feel anything from it at all.

I smoked medicinally so the high wasn't the main goal anyway, but it was honestly a nice side effect. Kind of sad it was so ephemeral.
>>
>>39053449
This anon knows what's up. Weed just makes me feel so happy, I probably won't ever stop
doing it.
>>
>>39053423

well since your replying to me ill join

done, done a lot of ;)
>weed
>speed
>ketamin
>lsd
>cocaine
>mdma

want to do
>dmt, oh how badly i want to
>shrooms
>more of the ones i've already done
>>
I do wellbutrin and stupid amounts of painkillers, does that count?
>>
>>39053608
I can tell you where I got the bark to extract my own DMT if you want, anon.
>>
>>39053360
>tfw just realized sonic has only one eye with two irises and pupils
>>
>>39053360
Sex and weed won't give your life meaning but imo if you don't have a better reason than "muh moralities" then you shouldn't worry about partaking in either.
Now if you want some life changing shit try LSD.
>>
>>39053423
How tf do you have a plug for DMT and shrooms but not coke?
>>
>>39053360
Video games and movies.
>>
File: 1502674151921.jpg (26KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1502674151921.jpg
26KB, 306x423px
Fixed this image for you.
>>
>>39053360
sex is considered a pretty crucial part of life. and you can substitute drugs with exercise, that's what my straight-edge friend does
>>
>>39053360
Yes. YOu have not tried heroine, so you're definitely missing out. Why do you think so many people get addickted to it? Cuz it's so good.
>>
>>39053360
I bought 3g of weed and iit doesnt make me feel that great anymore. I wish there was another recreational drug that was safe
>>
>>39053423
on day two of my weed tolerance break
being sober is so god damn boring
>>
>>39053360
No but what that means more than anything is that there is practically nothing to life and life itselfshould be met with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>39055296
what do you call this character?
>>
File: spiraldynamics.jpg (519KB, 795x1241px) Image search: [Google]
spiraldynamics.jpg
519KB, 795x1241px
>>39053360

Sex and drugs are low tier.
Aim Higher!
Do not partake of them, instead, act as a force for greater global consciousness!
>>
>>39055509
alcohol
kratom
ghb/benzos/dxm used rarely

>>39055560
son
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.