[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here have experience with Kratom? I downed 5g of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: og-bali-leaf-Edit-2_4.jpg (218KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
og-bali-leaf-Edit-2_4.jpg
218KB, 1000x1000px
anyone here have experience with Kratom?

I downed 5g of the stuff and got a decent head high, was wondering if that's as good as I'm gonna get or if I should try more
>>
>>39052337
Like anything else if effects everyone different but for me I just got a minor buzz, somewhere between tipsy and 2 bowls of weed. I prefer it to kava though, just because I've never gotten anything off of it.
>>
>>39052337
Double up nigga. Get that opiate like high. Shit's good.
>>
>>39052388
I debated getting kava, figured I'd go for the Kratom first though since an opiate high sounded dope
you have any good places to by kava online though?
>>
>>39052337
I have some here and tried making tea few times to no palpable effect. The tea itself I could see becoming an acquired taste over time.
>>
>>39052445
Double up, do it. Make tea, 10 grams. Swallow it down like a champ. Shit will be gooood my man. You might wanna space it out due to tolerance though.

>>39052478
A friend of mine likes to put a shitload of sugar in it. That just made me nauseous but maybe you wanna give it a go?
>>
Shit is weak
Get shitfaced on liquor and throw yourself down some stairs and get on oxy for a good bit
>>
>>39052445
Nah I buy from a local smoke shop that sells big jars of the powder. We have bars for it but that shit is so overpriced.
Honestly I think I've seen kava at Walmart, not sure how pure it would be. But again, kratom definitely gives you the stronger "high", kava is more of a relaxant, like you'll feel a little tingle in your spine if you drink enough but again I don't find it worthwhile.
>>
the people saying its weak dont know what they are talking about. Get 10 grams of a bali or indo kratom and itll be equivalent to most painkillers. Just stay away from the mang da, that shit is weak as hell.
>>
>>39052502
It really does nothing for me so I'd rather not. Suppose I could have devoted some time to figuring out how to make an extract though.
>>
File: 1472229451576.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472229451576.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
>>39052519
>not mixing DXM with rum
>>
File: fc8c2f78522e26d0b3db41fd427c75aa.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fc8c2f78522e26d0b3db41fd427c75aa.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>39052549
It isn't doing stuff to you because you're not doing it right. Make sure you fast for around three or four hours before you ingest, and as for the dosage: Go hard or go home my nigga. Don't do the caps, make a tea, and drink it all. Drink it good. Drink it like a man.

You won't regret it.
>>
>>39052582
The tea was the only way I've had it. I do filter all that plant matter though because it's disgusting.
>>
I started feeling a weird tingle in the heart area with 4 grams of white indonesian kratom and read about it being associated with cardiac arrest and got freaked out. I've only used it once since then.
>>
>>39052626
Drink all of it my man, a few moments of pain for a few hours of dat feelgood from kratom.

Or maybe you'd prefer just doing regular opiates?
>>
>>39052337
first time I had it, I experienced euphoria and optimism (which is super rare for me), and so I bought a bunch online after doing lots of research. all subsequent dosings of kratom led to extreme nausea / stomach pain to the point of wanting to die...not sure why, any advice brobots?
>>
>>39052626
Take it with hot chocolate powder and you can't even taste it, I could hardly get it down until I found chocolate masks taste and texture almost completely.
>>
>>39052555
I enjoy being lucid, thanks.
>>
>>39052337
The more you take, the more sedating the effects will be. Just be careful not to take too much or you'll get sick.
>>
File: 72b8fe094f3e632ba9d078583a3a25a0.jpg (201KB, 723x1062px) Image search: [Google]
72b8fe094f3e632ba9d078583a3a25a0.jpg
201KB, 723x1062px
>>39052670
You need to supplement us with information regarding dosage and time intervals between each dosage, weight, and when the last time you ate before you did it, etc etc...
>>
I just take small doses between 1.75g and 2.5g. Unfortunately when I do take it, I end up using it 3 times a day and so even though my doses are small I still seem to build tolerance quickly. I like it because it gets rid of anxiety and negative thoughts for a few hours. Like I actually kinda like being alive after eating kratom. Green makes me the happiest.

I take a break for the last week of every month and when I'm not on a break I try to only use it every other day.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.