[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw went over 1600 kcal today but have nowhere to purge without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: original.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>tfw went over 1600 kcal today but have nowhere to purge without housemates noticing
I feel disgusting and I can't get away from myself
>>
why care about your housemates?
also, why not just go outside, are you 14 or smth?
>>
File: 1445907402132.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445907402132.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>39051477
embrace guilt to facilitate change
>>
Just pretend to be sick duh
>>
>>39051477
>tfw only managed to choke down one burger at dinner
>tfw only half-way through second calorie shake of the day
>tfw feeling sick knowing I still have to eat a bowl of ice cream later
I just want to give up on my 3500kcal daily goal, but I'll feel disgusted with myself if I don't.
>>
>>39051701
because my housemate always has his window open in summer and it's a small garden, hell if he's still awake he'll probably see me as well as hear

my housemates are all tetchy normies who dislike me already, so they could bitch and get me evicted if I was caught
>>
>>39051804
please no this sounds like a horror story to me
>>
>>39051477

You're not disgusting, and there are better ways to fix your problems than by hurting yourself like this.

Keep those housemaids around. Find friends that can help you access medical help. You need people to take care of you.

I love you anon. Please treat yourself well.
>>
>>39051882
>access medical help
I've been trying for 3 years, UK mental healthcare is third-world-tier now thanks to the Tories

you can attempt suicide multiple times in a week and get discharged the next day each time with no long-term care or plan beyond that morning
>>
File: 1359667101786.jpg (16KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
1359667101786.jpg
16KB, 315x450px
>>39051882
as i said, then just go in a public park behind a bush (couldnt think of that yourself?)
also, why even try to live up to societies beauty standards, you are here (on r9k) bc you clearly dont fit that society (society is no fucking use anyway). and remember, you can develop a chronical gasrtritis from puking too often
>>
>>39051993
the nearest park is too far away or I'd just do that, that's the whole issue and why I made the OP post

last time I was in this position I went to the park but by the time I made it there I couldn't bring it up and had to walk home again, about thirty minutes each way

also I'm not trying to be thinner to look pretty for others
I'm doing it to look pretty to myself
I just want to not feel suicidal when I see my reflection or am reminded about my body, it's not about society
>>
File: eyebrow raise.jpg (8KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow raise.jpg
8KB, 245x196px
>>39051477
drive to the park and to it in bushes? I feel like you missed a simple solution here
>>
>>39052160
same poster, why not just go for a run to burn the calories? also sorry for just saying that did not read whole thread
>>
>>39052069
learn to accept yourself, thats the way

that few calories too much arent the problem, the problem is that you hate yourself, you will find new flaws; break the circle, learn to love yourself
>>
>>39052184
I agree but don't love yourself too much to the point where your ego gets as big as Amy Schumer
>>
>>39052182
>>39052160
Same reason for both: I'm disabled, physically, same reason it takes so long to get to the nearest park
Another reason why I hate my body, too, but at least I can control my weight... theoretically
>>
Having you considered taking a jog?
>>
>>39052268
Are you crippled, or just too fat/lazy to haul ass to the nearest public restroom/bushes?

Don't you have a car? If it really bothers you just do it the next time you run errands.
>>
>>39052268
pic of your disabled body? (no face needed, tits appreciated)

also, whats your height/weight?
>>
Kcal? Y-you mean like, one thousand calories? Like, 1600*1000? And i thought i ate too much at 3000 calories.
>>
>>39052308
Crippled, progressive neuro-muscular condition, otherwise I'd just exercise lots more

Currently on crutches but realistically if I was reassessed I'd almost certainly be given a wheelchair
>>
>>39052338
Don't have any on my phone and I turned off my laptop for the night, if the thread survives til morning I will do though as I took some recently for a Discord post
>>
>>39052338
Oh and 6 ft, was 12.4 stone when last weighed at doctors 6 months ago and haven't changed much since then

And also don't forget less of that is muscle mass than usual
>>
>>39052357
Fucking Americans
Why are you guys so retarded?
>>
>>39052446
stone? you guys srsly use this?
anyway, your bmi is 24, thats normal weight, you shouldnt be that upset, there cant be much that much fat to be seen, is there smth else?
>>
>>39052756
I have a disproportionate amount of fat on my upper back and it looks fucking gross, I have enough to want more gone and be BMI 20
>>
>>39052412
>Don't have any on my phone
then take some?
>>
>>39052821
I'm in bed atm and it's hard on phone without someone else holding the phone, I'm not very dextrous
The pics I have on my laptop were webcam + timer
Just imagine a butch-looking 25 yo girl with moderately attractive face but a tree trunk torso and a fat, rounded back
>>
>>39052821
alright,bs is called;
heres your mistakes:
- no one lives 30 mins away from a park
- no one gets evicted for the neighbour hearing you puke
- its hard to take pics?if you can hold it and type, you can switch to camera mode, point a bit downward and take the pic, you dont need to be flexible for that
>>
>>39051882
you know just because OP posted a female pepe doesnt mean they are actually female, anon
>>
>>39051477
Read this please:
https://www.amazon.com/Why-We-Get-Fat-About/dp/0307474259/
>>
>>39053102
anyways, your story may be bullshit, but i think your problems are real, good luck solving them, as i said, try to get happy with yourself, you wont find an answer in a 4chinthread, try to find love, try to find fullfilment in live, no one cares if your a bit chubby (also it makes your boobs bigger)
>>
Fat girls are gross, hate it when people call them "thicc"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.