[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the most robot hero? my vote goes for either roadhog or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5260.png (312KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5260.png
312KB, 640x360px
who is the most robot hero? my vote goes for either roadhog or bastion

inb4 reee normiewatch
>>
File: DHHZEG1UIAIOg5j.jpg (107KB, 677x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHHZEG1UIAIOg5j.jpg
107KB, 677x1200px
as long as it isn't some braindead thing like d.va/mercy/symmetra/mei I am ok with it
>>
>>39051421
widowmaker hands down
>>
Mei or Torb
>>
>>39051545
I get why you say that but she seems way too motivated to be a robot
>>
Soldier 76 is a cyborg/failed normie
>tried his best for everyone
>was loved while he was doing what they wanted
>shit happens
>suddenly he's the bad guy
>does his best to try and salvage, explains his intentions
>nope, all your fault
>becomes a jaded shell of his former self who's only motivation to keep going on in life is his eternal burning hatred and sense of "justice"

Sounds like a lot of robots to me desu
>>
>>39051503
I picked up Mei because I fucking hate playing against her and I realized she's actually really fucking hard to play correctly.
You're constantly targeted, have to manage ammo with icicle shots, and can't really do anything with your ult based on the map
>>
>>39051661
yeah, she requires much more awareness and strategy than someone like soldier, not that his role is brain dead either. a well place ice wall can win a fight, and hitting icicles isn't easy. the only easy thing about mei is freezing people
>>
>>39051421
reaper by far
>psychopath, likes killing, dresses in all black
>>
>>39051421
Roadhog is the only answer, fat and stupid.

Mei and Symmetra are autistic retards but women so can't be robots.
>>
>>39051503
>posts guy with aimbot
>>
>>39052009
I don't think he's stupid, just kind of disconnected
>>
File: DHHZEG0UMAEsz0M.jpg (135KB, 817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHHZEG0UMAEsz0M.jpg
135KB, 817x1200px
>>39052022
he's still aim based with a high-skill ceiling. if your aim sucks you can't play him
visor is easily countered or avoided
if the soldiers in your games don't do anything before tactical visor filling up from 0% to 99% but still manage to have a gamechanging impact against your team, blame your shitty ello
>>
>>39051934
I fucking hate Reaper so goddamn much. They all play the same. They get cocky and try to pick on you, even if you're a tank, and then they pussy out and fly away to go get health or something goddamn fuck
>>
>>39051421
Torb, hairy midget with an autistic interest in tech.
it's like looking into a mirror
>>
>>39052170
>he's still aim based with a high-skill ceiling
fucking kek soldier is literally the easiest hit scan in the game, any hit scan is baby tier unless you are some retard who plays on console.
>>
File: cheers_luv.jpg (121KB, 501x644px) Image search: [Google]
cheers_luv.jpg
121KB, 501x644px
>>39052270
you're right, anon, I take it all back
heroes like mccree, soldier, tracer... It's just so simple to reach top 500 with them, we might aswell be exploiting something
symmetra and d.va on the other hand... you'd need to be a math genius to understand their mechanics and put them to work
you're the real hero, anon
keep granting us those big resses, that game changing defense matrix and that outstanding sym damage output that you have to work real hard on your positioning to achieve
keep slaying them, queen
>>
>>39051421

Obviously Symmetra.
She's literally autistic according to game writers.
Her playstyle is the most autistic one in the game. You just put down your turrets in the same goddamn fashion for every match and play your own game while people around you ignore you
>>
>>39051628
>eternal burning hatred
Jack is not Reaper, he doesn't hold any grudge
He's just a weary old soldier, his intentions are good as they always were
>>
bastion is a literal robot...ha ha?
>>
>>39052596
she's too successful to be a robot
>>
>tfw I literally got to rank 2495
>5 points from platinum (that I should have been in from the start)
>lost the game I just played
>now I'm at 2489
I've been in a Limbo between plat and gold for a long time now. I'm a huge teamplayer and will always fill the role that we need as long as it means winning. Fuck, I'm tired of Tracers and Genjis playing defense, I'm tired of having 4 attack heroes leaving space for only 1 tank and 1 healer, and I'm really tired of people playing Doomfist
>>
>>39053153
>unironically thinking offense heroes only work on offense
this is why you're still gold
>>
>>39053153
>tired of tracers and genjis on defense
hahahaha, what? what's wrong with that?
oh you plats... never change :^)
>>
File: 1493749350904.jpg (52KB, 955x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493749350904.jpg
52KB, 955x960px
>>39053153
>Overwatch World Cup going on right now on twitch
>Tracer and Genji on both sides in 90% of the games (occasional soldiers who'll later switch)

made me thunk
>>
>>39053153
tracer and genji are currently extremely useful whatever map/mode.
>>
>>39053153
>is the team bitch
>moaning about being gold
you deserve it mr. man
>>
File: 1497667257226.png (485KB, 1391x693px) Image search: [Google]
1497667257226.png
485KB, 1391x693px
I got masters in like 2 months of play

am I chad overwatch player? I play dps
>>
>>39053336
pretty good desu
have fun competing with the other 20 gorillion dps mains though
>>
File: received_10156342715604989.jpg (64KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10156342715604989.jpg
64KB, 664x960px
Overwatch is one of the most normie games of all time
>>
>>39053153
>I'm a huge teamplayer and will always fill the role that we need as long as it means winning

This is ur problem
Just fuck it and play whatever you're best at. Even if it means your team has no healer or whatever.
If you're in gold the problem is almost ALWAYS mechanical skill.
Stop blaming your team to compensate for your ego and insecurity that your skill level might actually be gold.
Go search the plenty of streams where people climb from fresh accounts. It's just 90% mechanical skill up to diamond.
>>
>>39053373
It's not that bad
There's plenty of tank/support mains this season
Also it's always better to get a 6 dps main team that will go healer/tank, than to get 5 healer mains who will try to dps
>>
>>39053485
masters anon here, I got platinum as my first rank (had no clue about spacing or even most the heroes, started comp as a level 25) but my nech skills from tf2 just carried me pretty much straight to diamond instalocking DPS. I stagnated towards diamond because I needed to actually learn the game to progess
>>
>>39053207
>>39053244
>>39053278
>>39053285
Believe me, in Gold and Plat, people should stick to the roles the game reccommends. They aren't good enough to do their own thing.
>>
File: sanzang.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sanzang.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>no one says anything about the badass robot monk

how...dissapointing
>>
>>39053999

his personality is totally opposite to the people here
>>
>>39051503
Bastion is the most robot hero
>>
File: kruth666-494403-Orisa.png (761KB, 1273x1209px) Image search: [Google]
kruth666-494403-Orisa.png
761KB, 1273x1209px
I want to FUCK and MARRY Orisa!
>>
>>39054298
i would climb in that butthole
>>
>>39054298
>>39054772
oh lord, talk about a trash fetish

would rather lick genji's metal ass than be forced to do that
>>
>>39053999
Life is no more than ones and zeroes.
>>
obviously normy76
>>
>>39052190
Thats their job.

Pepper nigger.
>>
>>39054298
Just when I thought a trash character couldn't get any worse. Orisa is a refrigerator with legs. She's completely useless.
>Ult is essentially Mercy's alternate fire
>Halt ability is a shitty mini Zarya ult
>Barrier is a shitty version of Rein's
>>
>>39055342
I hate Orisa's design because it so clearly just takes bits and pieces from other heroes, but you can't deny that a good Orisa is annoying as fuck.
Her gun is a joke but the barrier is a bitch and a half to chew through, and it's basically impossible to do alone. She's terrible in organized play where you can focus her down quickly, but in solo q, the coordination to kill her just isn't there.
>>
>>39055439
I love playing nigger robot Orisa. My favorite is using her halt ability over that well in the middle of that one map and dumping enemies into it.
>>
File: zenyatta mondatta.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta mondatta.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>39053999
He's named after the best album ever.
>>
>>39051545
She has Reaper, Doomfist, and Sombra as allies. She's normie, a criminal, but normie.
>>
>>39051421
Winston. Akward as fuck in all of his interactions and his only "friend" is an annoying britbong lesbo cunt.
>>
>>39052514
Dva and symmetra are hitscan heroes too. How is this a rebuttal?
>>
Roadhog.

>not allied with Overwatch or Talon
>no job, just loots whatever he can
>only friend is his stupid ally Junkrat
>falls into a trap the 1 time he tries to get a normal job
>hook nerfed to shit, and when it does catch someone, nerfed weapon damage can't kill them
>>
File: mercy repairing genji.jpg (1MB, 2048x1325px) Image search: [Google]
mercy repairing genji.jpg
1MB, 2048x1325px
This is an interesting subject because it's something I never got to talk about with anyone.
I play as Genji, Zen, Bastion, and Winston ONLY for the sole fact that they will never feel loved or be able to love anyone. Bastion will never get a girlfriend because he's a robot, Winston will never get with a female of neither gorilla species nor human species. Zen has never felt the need to love anyone because he is in harmony with himself. Not to mention girls will never find him attractive. And then we get to my main, Genji.
You see, for the longest time I've been obsessed with becoming a cyborg myself and just having my genitalia completely removed because it's the only way that I can come to terms with the fact that I will never get a girl to love me. Genji once had a great life then someone took it from him and as a result he is not even half of a man, mostly machine. It must be absolute torture and in my head it already feels like torture. Only I am willing to become mostly machine, given the opportunity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFuxiZFwDPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3h2fZ29jZ8
>>
>>39052192
In the Christmas comic, it showed him with kids already.
>>
>>39056655
I completely get you. Being a cyborg would give me a reason to be the way I am. It would also look badass, most importantly.
>>
>>39054298
Me too anon, me too.
Originally original post.
>>
I just hate Mei. You try to be the best healsut and then she just prounces at you in the middle of your teammates and freezes you by the time I get my blasters im frozen, while shes smiling and hits you with an icicle in the head all while your mates ignore you.
>>
>>39051421
The mexican bitch. I find r9k is infested with shit skins and I guess rightfully so. Only shitskins can be so horribly depressed. She's also a l33t hackorz like every robot. Spends their time in front of a computer than with friends.
>still playing casual watch
You people have boring personalities
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.