[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you learn how to lucid dream consistently so you can live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: pain.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
470KB, 200x200px
Can you learn how to lucid dream consistently so you can live your fantasies and adventures in your dreams? If yes how do you do it? Feel free to share experiences and stuff.
>>
>>39050981
ask on >>>/x/
>>
>>39051006
but /x/ seems full of weird people
>>
Tried, now I get sleep paralysis. Don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>39051340
Got what i think was sleep paralysis. I was awake and couldn't move, but there was no scare, just the wall were a different color
>>
sleep paralysis is a meme itself. its not as scary as everyone makes it be
>>
>>39051366
Yeah that's sleep paralysis. My first time I didn't see anything different, just couldn't move. Since then I've seen shadowy figures, weird demon things, and skulls/other images formed in the pattern of my bedding. Noises too like screams and so on. It's some shit.

You figure it out though. Now I know it's happening so I just start moving my fingers which wakes me up. I also keep my eyes closed.
>>
>>39051420
To add though, lucid dreaming is cool if you make it work. Not for muh fantasies as much as the feeling itself. It's weird as fuck and interesting.
>>
File: 1492181031231.gif (189KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492181031231.gif
189KB, 500x380px
>>39051390
>sleep paralysis is a meme
LIterally true. Only kids are scared. Adult robots would unironically not be scared of "shadow people" or devils. Whats the worst that could happen? I die? Big fucking deal.
t. sleep paralysis all the time, shadow people mostly
>>
Lucid dreaming is a meme. You never actually lucid dream you just dream that you are lucid dreaming.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (33KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
33KB, 382x385px
>>39051390
>Tfw when I have sleep paralysis I actually feel physical pain
>>
>>39050981
I used to but eventually waking up and facing reality was too painful
>>
>>39051643
yea but when that happens i can just not wake up
>>
>>39051514
is not. It has happened to me a few times. It's not like you're fully fuckin conscience, but you're certainly more aware than usual.
Basically you can just control your dream. Since you're not FULLY aware, you honestly won't do anything cool, however... Usually what I'll do is reverse my dream sequences to fit my liking. Thankfully this occurs during my nightmares.
So, like, an event happens, and I don't like where it's going. I'll reverse back to a certain point, and make a different choice, and the dream will go on from there, due to my own will.
Lucid in general means, in the dream, thinking "oh this is an alternate dream reality that is a figment of my imagination"
>>
File: why.jpg (24KB, 468x593px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24KB, 468x593px
I can semi-lucid dream about 20% of the time. I'll be aware I'm in a dream, usually by seeing some inconsistency (e.g: clocks showing different times every time you look, incorrect number of fingers on a hand, books are filled with gibberish). Once I'm aware, the entire dream usually collapses from the realization, and I wake up. The times it doesn't, I'm stuck in the semi-lucid state, aware it's a dream, but not fully accepting of that.

I can do very mild things after about a good year of practice. I can move objects under 20lbs via telekinesis, slightly change the color and tint of things, and sometimes 'delete' random characters.

Also, I can't actively try to 'look' at anything too hard, as that just turns on my waking vision and my eyes open. Dream-looking is more like just imagining that thing, and experiencing the feelings that come along with it.
>>
>>39051784
Have you ever been stuck in a lucid dream? Being fully aware that youre in a dream and sleeping but in reality you cant wake up? Crazy shit.
>>
>>39051863
No, my big problem is keeping myself from rejecting the dream and immediately waking up. I've never really had lucid dreams so solid that you have to struggle to leave them.

Although I've been stuck in non-lucid dreams for as long as 1.5 years in dream time. Waking up from those is pretty jarring, finding out that a huge chunk of your life didn't really happen.
>>
>>39051605
Wow, what's it like and how do you deal with it?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>39050981
This >>39051340
Lucid dreaming can be very fun, but eventually you'll end up with sleep paralysis and you DO not want that. I had never had it before trying to lucid dream, smoking dried Mugwat (pic related, and is found in the wild fucking everywhere) is a quick easy way to get into it, eventually you can ween yourself off of it, and just dream on your own. Opiates are the most effective though. Make sure you're high when you go to bed, and you'll have dreams so vivid you legitamatley can't tell the difference. For me it gets so intense it tricks my mind into thinking I can feel. I woke up the last time because I could feel her arm draped across my chest, and head nessled on my shoulder again. I thought she was actually there.
As for sleep paralysis, this happened 2 days ago
>napping at a spot in the woods I like to sleep at
>hearing gun shots (in dream)
>hear loud AF slam noise on the side of my car (not sure if dream or irl)
>dog starts barking (I think irl)
>I got shot.gif
>trying to touch my back but can't move
>think I'm paralyzed from gun shot
>think I'm bleeding having a hard time keeping eyes open
>see 2 people walking towards me out passengers side mirror
>still can't touch back
>have what I believe to be a seizure (irl)
>whole body jolts forward to up right position and take huge gasping inhale like someone who got cpr in a movie
>look around in a panic for the people, realize it was sleep paralysis
>>
>>39051947
The one thing thats scary about sleep paralysis is that you think your dead
>>
File: 1494364933708.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494364933708.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>39051947
>hes actually afraid of dying
What a drama queen. Sleep paralysis is your subconsciousness fucking with you. Youre basically a pussy thats afraid of dying. My sleep paralysis nympho/shadow people literally suck my balls. To be honest its scary as fuck but I literally feel like my balls are being sucked too hard and it feels good.
Conclusion: master your subconsciousness and have the devils suck your balls
>>
i get sleep almost every night for the last few years. doesnt even bother me anymore. i'm a pro at jolting back into action. how can i turn it into lucid dreaming though?
>>
>>39050981
I had sex with Elizabeth Olsen in a dream one time. That was nice.
>>
File: 1501802552500.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501802552500.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>39052103
I thought i was dying in a bull shit way. I don't want to go out like a faggot, by catching a stray bullet while taking a nap. That's some pussy shit. I want to go out by my own hand, or at least fight back a little bit.
>>
>>39052163
I don't know if you can I think just some people start gettin sleep paralysis after fuckin with lucid dreaming
>>
>>39052786
>I want to go out by my own hand, or at least fight back a little bit
When I have something happening in my lucid dreams/sleep paralysis that I dont want to happen I change it with my mind and make whatever scared me suck my dick.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.