[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women tend to blame themselves while men tend to blame other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: depressed-girl.jpg (19KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-girl.jpg
19KB, 500x380px
>women tend to blame themselves while men tend to blame other people

is this even true?
>>
Its the other way around, though lots of men blame others.
>>
>>39048970
its the other way around. when a woman cheats its everyone's fault than her own. "he wasnt paying attention to me!" "i was drunk so its not my fault!" "he came onto me i didnt know what to do!"
>>
>>39048970
Not in my experience. Never known a female to blame herself, even when she is the only thing TO blame in a given situation.
>>
Both blame others but women seem predisposed to it normally. Ironically depression causes them to blame themselves, while it's the reverse for men.
>>
>>39048970
I don't know, ask a fucking woman why don't you
>>
>>39048970
AHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHASH

AHAHAHAHAHAAH

HEREEEHHHHEREEE

AHAHHAHA

HOOO

HHOOOOOOI

no
>>
>>39048970
The answer is feminism.

Would feminism exist if women didn't blame others?

Of course it fucking wouldn't.
>>
>>39049752
women lie all the time
>>
>>39048970
Other way around bro. But truth be told there are quite few men who never take responsibility and shift blame. Although, overall, women do it way way more often.
>>
Other way around. Absolutely the other way around. Where the fuck did you get the idea in your head that women were capable of responsible behavior?
>>
>>39049998
Believe it or not, some people actually buy into the pure, distilled bullshit that is feminism.
>>
>>39048970
Women tend to blame themselves when Chad wrongs them and blames other people when a non-Chad wrongs them.
>>
>>39048970
It's absolutely true. This board is a prime example. When asked why someone is still a virgin, the girls will answer that it's because they are ugly, they are boring, no one could like them because of their personality. When a boy answers the same question it's always an accusation that women are shallow and they only want Chad. It's always the woman or the mythological Chad's fault and never a result of their own shortcomings.

Another example of men blaming other people and women blaming themselves; most women self harm or self sabotage, while most men take out their hostility on other people.
>>
>>39048970
other way around, women tend to blame men for their actions and not take responsibility. Just look at all the false rape allegations when women regret their actions. Or when they cheat and then claim they were raped.
>>
>>39049920
>>>Underrated<<<

Also, yeah no, women always blame others. HOWEVER, I wouldn't say the complete inverse is true either, because I do notice men do tend to blame everything but themselves as well.
>>
>>39050526
I'll definitely give you that point. On here it's completely true. In real life though, it's so rare that I see men take the blame for anything, and I've never seen a woman accept that they've done wrong.
>>
File: bunny.jpg (93KB, 649x897px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
93KB, 649x897px
>>39050526
I've been in a few relationships in my life. One of them was what you could call a common law marriage and I'm so grateful that the bitch didn't understand the state's law on common law marriage because I would probably still be paying alimony had she pressed the issue. And the one thing that I noticed was that when the relationship would crash and burn I would always be having to remind myself that it was not all my fault and that it takes two to tango. She would always be convincing herself that I am the worst person on Earth and deserved to suffer. In that common law thing I mentioned the bitch even tried to get me charged for rape and I'm so glad the officers she spoke to knew a vindictive bitch when they saw one.

I've seen this play out in many other lives as well. Particularly in the case where a buddy of mine who was happily married and worked his ass off for his wife and children suddenly had his wife out of the blue decide that she wanted a divorce without any indication that something was wrong or any attempts to fix whatever her problem with him was. He was devastated and to this day he can't bring himself to blame her or hold any animosity towards her. He sincerely wishes her the best and is grateful that she lets him see his children as often as she does.
>>
It's the other way around. See Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden when Hod confronted them about eating from the tree of knowledge.
>>
>>39050526
Oh boy, you must have never heard of tumblr.
>>
>>39048970
>have sex underage
>>daddy he raped me I swearz XD
No bitch you've got that shit backwards. r9k is not real men. Real men fuck women and roll their eyes when they act illogical, here there be robots that act exactly like females for being so beta, but we're rare anomalies.
>>
File: 1495635065747s.jpg (8KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495635065747s.jpg
8KB, 250x211px
>>39050906
have you had sex?

if so then you're not a robot yet here you are so "here" would include you.

if you're not a robot you should leave so you don't run the risk of associating with people you dislike and if you dislike people here why are you here in the first place.

in conclusion: get out
>>
>>39050906
>alfa
>beta
>real men

just kill yourself already you retard
>>
>>39049920
And the new right blames muslims, jews and 'cultural marxists' for everything, and they consist mainly of men, so you can't really make that point
>>
>>39050993
>new right
remember when new right meant people who wanted to bomb iran?
>>
>>39048970

It's the patriarchy's fault women blame men and others!
>>
>>39051035
Then alt right or whatever. I just think most people blame others for their misfortune. It's just depressed people who blame themselves, and since this place is teeming with these people, they think they're something special
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.