[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /self harm/ here? You can't be a robot unless you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: ymcd0Ek.jpg (108KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
ymcd0Ek.jpg
108KB, 697x768px
Who /self harm/ here? You can't be a robot unless you HATE yourself
>>
>>39047587
slit you throat wide open maybe it's were your daddy issues clogged up you god damn whore
>>
fuck you I'm a robot and I love myself, the problem is that everybody else hates me
>>
>>39047587
you aren't a robot if you want to obtain pity from others, which is what self harm is really about.
>>
>>39047648
You realize how easily antifa can end you, right?
>>
>>39047587
give me templatre for that shit
>>
>>39047655
What? Where the hell did antifa come from?
>>
>>39047648
Not necessarily. I use it to punish myself and I hide it from other people.
>>
>>39047648
sometimes I get this strong urge to hurt myself. I feel restless. hurting myself doesn't enter my thought counciously, but the need is there. usually lasts about 1-5 minutes. on days where this happens it continues on and off throughout the day.

I have never actually hurt myself. and if I ever do, I will certainly not go show it off for attention. this is something you don't understand, perhaps you shouldn't write it off as this or that?
>>
>>39048047
in his defense the whore he was talking about didnt hide it and was 100% trying to get some retards to wipe her tears
>>
>>39047587
Self harming is a way to relieve the stress.
You can't be a robot with a way out of the nightmare of being you, even for a moment.
>>
>>39047703
This and for that sweet endorphin release.
>>
who else here atoning for sins by flagellating?
>>
>>39047644
If everyone is an asshole but you then youre an asshole.
>homer on Odysseus.
>>
>>39047587
i binge eat and dont exercise much
>>
>>39047655
Im always amazed at how retarded /pol/ is.
>>
>>39047672
thats what the fuck you get when you fuck with Abdul Hazanah Hakeem
>>
File: IMG_20170813_171333114_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_171333114_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Eleven stitches, a week and a half in the funny farm being loaded with antipsychotics, cuckolded, shattered dreams and one ugly ass scar to boot

Revv up those helmets because I am one huge retard
>>
>>39049063
I'm gonna call Abdul Hazanah Hakeem and he's gonna fuck your ass
>>
>Wah wah I want attention
>I bet if I hurt myself that'll make people really focus on me!
>Oh wait, nobody in my life gives a shit, or I'm too much of a pussy to show my family because I'm not insane, I was just doing this for attention, and they'll make me take some meds or something
>Time to just tell random people on the internet then, if I act aloof about it, "Oh I just do it stop being a moralfag" I'll say, people will care about me and we'll be a bit happy community
>>
>>39048722
Try again

aqwfafw
>>
>>39049063
What was it like in the looneybin anon?
>>
>>39049355
A black guy dumped a cake on my head and another guy who looked like Sam Hyde was throwing chairs at the walls. The workers stood there and watched. I was forcibly administered haloperidol and lithium.
>>
>>39047587
gib template plz
>>
Self harming is fucking stupid.

Protip: the er will totally throw you in a nuthut even if you insist that the obvious cut wounds aren't really that, so save time and just come out with it.

The nuthut is far better than 24hr suicide watch at the ER
>>
File: 1493826937955s.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493826937955s.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
Sexual abuse on the kneecaps?
>>
File: IMG_4073.jpg (60KB, 693x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4073.jpg
60KB, 693x539px
Cutting is gay. I punch myself in the face when I do something undesirable or when I look in the mirror (it's retarded but it isn't as faggy as cutting) plus it looks like I got into a brawl when I go out in public, or at least that's what I imagine. I give myself alot of black eyes and bruised jaws/cheekbones. I also binge eat to deal with negative emotions, but that has slowed alot recently because I have started taking topamax for it
>>
>>39051243
Guess I'm not the only one I often give myself a quick punch in the face, stomach, side or leg. I do it whenever I get relay pissed of at myself and put myself back on the right track.
>>
>>39048722
There's a difference between knowing people hate you and thinking they're assholes
>>
>>39047616
Calm down Randy
>>
I don't do anything now but when I was a kid I constantly had canker sores from chewing on the walls of my mouth or picking at my gums. It's sad to think about now because my childhood was garbage and it was probably a coping mechanism from being stressed out all the time.
>>
You got the template for this?
>>
>>39051307
hitting yourself in the gut/abs is actually a really good workout not joking
>>
>>39047648
I've thought about cutting my thighs open or maybe my palms because it's easy to hide and I just want to feel pain. It's not even a fetish or anything, it's just I've not really felt any deep, strong emotions towards anything for a long while and I want to.
>inb4 r U retarded???? lol!
I haven't done it yet.
>>
>>39053472
i'm bout to bodyslam my stairs ty for this advice
>>
>>39047616
This

oregin
>>
>>39047587
Why people cut themselves?
Burning is more aesthetic
>>
File: rG8EkJV[1].jpg (111KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rG8EkJV[1].jpg
111KB, 1080x1440px
>>39049355
Not OP, but it is inconceivably horrible. I was let out after ~12 hours because I convinced them I was incredibly drunk, only self-harmed when I drank, and learned my lesson. (True: I immediately quit drinking after and am several months sober now)

There was a common area with a bunch of side by side beds, but there were too many patients so many were asleep on the floor. I got in around breakfast, and they woke everyone up for it, then administered meds, which I assume were sedatives cause everyone immediately fell back asleep.

They told us the phones worked, but they did not. One woman spent over an hour trying to dial out while crying about how she wanted to go home.

I requested a solitary room to sleep. No pillows, cause you can kill someone with one. The number 119 and equation E=mc^2 were both scrawled on the wall 100's of times. The window had HELP ME MURDER etched in the glass.

Bad bad times. I felt like Nicholson in Cuckoo's Nest, and I'm convinced I would have actually lost my shit if I had to stay there any longer.

pic related
>>
File: no15.jpg (10KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
no15.jpg
10KB, 240x236px
I quite literally self-harm, and my immunity system is doing it.

I have AS since 8 and boy, hasn't it been a ride.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.