[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cure pretty much anything... Start with: Standing in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1500535931855.jpg (38KB, 480x609px) Image search: [Google]
1500535931855.jpg
38KB, 480x609px
How to cure pretty much anything...

Start with:

Standing in the sun for at least one hour a day, at your window is fine. Progress to physically being outside. Buy a book or bring hand held consoles out with you if you have to.

Talking to at least one person a day, even if it goes badly. Start with a simple purchases and service industry workers. "Hello, how are you? I would like ____" will do to start. A great next step would be an uber driver, (temporary small talk).

Eat at least one veggie a day. Uncooked is fine for lazy bots. Find a veggie you like and progress to snacking on it. (Fruit is not healthy it is nature's candy don't eat it). Aim for a mostly vegitarian diet, proper unprocessed meat is ok as well.

Try to sleep at the same time every night. This time can be 10pm or 3am as long as it's constant. Continue to try to sleep even when you mess this step up.

Limit Internet usage. Start with 1 hour when you are NOT allowed to use the Internet. When you get used to that, progress to 2 hours and so on.

This should clear up any issues with confidence, mental health, physical health, acne, depression, etc...

Noticable results in a week with all of these at once, and a month with one step at a time.

Good luck robots.
>>
More like how to cure neetdom. Any non neet will do all that, so unless you're saying you can only be depressed if you're a neet then you're full of shit.
>>
>(Fruit is not healthy it is nature's candy don't eat it). Aim for a mostly vegitarian diet

Immediately disregarded everything you have to say.
>>
>>39046672
The amount of sugar in fruit is nearly the safe as a lot of candies. Its not nessesary in such large amounts for our diet. Thus the crazy price for it in stores.
>>
>>39046576
Sunlight, proper sleep scheduals and interaction with other humans cures depression, as well as better diet.

These are bare minimum steps for severly damaged robots.

By all means, be a vegan, go to bed at 9am, spend every day with friends and family, and go for a jog every morning if you feel you are not at the beginning level
>>
>>39046826
>spend every day with friends and family
uh huh
>>
>lack the will to do anything
>''lol just do [all that shit]''
nah, fuck off.
>>
>>39046495
>How to cure pretty much anything...
Thanks, cured my cancer.
>>
>>39046788
Im no expert on it, but i thought there where a lot of different kinds of sugar. Some are worse than others
>>
another "how to be a normie" thread
kill your selfs
>>
>>39046788
>>39046495
are you dumb
>fruits are healthy for you
thats hwy people in cultures where they still farm and have little contact still eat fruit
>>
>>39046495

this is very good, OP, The internet usage thing is great.

The sleep at the same time every night has the exception for social situations that are late.

The veggie thing is great, but robots, while increasing your veggie intake reduce your meat, but don't stop. Aim for about 30 percent of your calories from protein/meat, but don't sperg and get autistic about calculating it, just figure out how to get more balance in eating and it will take you a long way.

While you are at your window or outside, try doing a forward fold with your knees bent at first.
>>
>>39047009
Do you have the will to stand at the window for an hour? To eat one stick of celery? To try and sleep when you feel tired? Or to spend one hour away from the Internet?

You can start with baby steps anon
>>
>>39046495
Bullshit. I do all these every day and I still despise myself and everyone around me.
>>
>>39047013
That would be the "pretty much" part.

Although better diet and exercise can help with cancer recovery
>>
>>39046495
Thanks anon, its very kind of you to take the time to write this
>>
>>39047027
Some worse than others but all sugar in excess is bad for you.

The amount of sugar our ancestors could find was usually a handfull of berries. Thats why we love it so much.

Fruit is a very small part of any healthy diet, vegetarian, vegan or not.

When landwhales claim healthy food is expensive and show a picture of $10 mangoes, they don't realize that mangoes are packed with sugar (and of course nutrients as well, making them better than the junk food equivalent) and that's why they are so expensive.

Fruit is a luxury. Proper heathy food like brocoli is super cheap
>>
>>39047040
The results from this would be far from normie.

More like functioning autist
>>
>>39047164
Time for the next steps then.
Intensify and repeat.

Realize that while you still hate everyone around you, you can still function and you have better control over your life than a lot of the people here.

Realize that 80% of people really are just stupid and self absorbed normies and its ok to dislike their company while you try to find people you are more compatible with. Even normies hate most other normies
>>
>>39047344
I work and am completely self sufficient. I just can't bond with other humans.
>>
>>39047372
This is frequent and probably stems from lack of socilization as a child.

You have probably replaced women with masturbation and human interaction with the internet. The same way women replace men and children with small dogs and cats.

If you have the will power to cut off the internet for at least a week you will stop tricking your mind into thinking you're getting proper interaction. You will feel lonely beyond belief and if you can stay strong you will start to show an interest in any interaction you get from other people. You might find yourself wanting to tell a co worker about your day instead of an anon on the web. This need for company is what leads to relationships and you've artificially fulfilled your need for company.

Only try this if you're curious or unsatisfied with your Internet companions. It has to get worse before you feel the need to make it better.
>>
>>39047372
Another legitimate suggestion i have is... start drinking at bars if you can handle that much social interaction. You can talk about anything, even touchy topics with other drunk people at a bar and alcohol gives the same sort of courage that anonymity gives.

More chance for good to come of it than talking to someone on the internet
>>
>>39047514
I post on here about once a fucking week. For the rest of the time I'm working or drinking and staring at the TV.
>>
>>39047586
Technology in general then
>>
>>39047693
Sound. I'll just sit staring at the same 4 walls for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39046495
>>39046788
There's a difference between the type of sugar in fruit and the type in candy.
Google it.
>>
>>39047769
Never said there wasn't. Just that both are sugar and too much sugar is bad.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.