[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /uglywithhugedick/ here? Lead to a weird life for my in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

who /uglywithhugedick/ here?

Lead to a weird life for my in college, sleeping with me almost became a bet for some girls.
>>
What's your length and girth?
>>
>>39045660
And please post pics
>>
>>39045660
9.5in length, 6.5in girth.
>>
>tfw /uglywithsmalldick/
>>
File: IMG-20170811-WA0022.jpg (74KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170811-WA0022.jpg
74KB, 719x1280px
>>39045606
I too, Know this feel.
It's pretty damn useless. The best I can do is attract immediate attention on grindr with a "big cock" slogan, but all the attention dissipates the moment I show my face.
>>
>>39045693
That puts you in the 99.998% percentile anon.

Somehow i refuse to believe that.
>>
>>39046021
1 in 500,000 roughly. Meaning there are roughly 14,000 people of this size, or 600 us the US on average. Though more in the US because there are essentially no one in India/china of this size.
>>
>>39046063
You know that, given the nature of this place, none of us believes what you say unless you prove it. That is, pics with time stamp or calling bullshit.
>>
>>39046123
Posting pics of yourself on /r9k/ is against the rules, kill yourself chaosfag.
>>
>>39046144
> Not posting ironically
My dick is in this thread at this very moment, am I banned? No.
> Caring about rules
Definitely small dicked.
>>
>>39046144
Linking to imgur isn't, larper
>>
>content with your 8x5.5
>a 9.5x6.5 shitpost appears
Guess I'm becoming a girl now
>>
>>39046241
I camehere to see big dicks,not talk about them.
Ifyou ain't showin, you ain't talkin
>>
>>39046241
How about having a sense of masculinity beyond your penis size.
>>
Do /soc/ dick rate threads contain average sized dicks?

Apparently i'm at 99.94% percentile, but all the dicks there look comparable to mine.
>>
>>39045606
>6x4.7 + low as fuck libido
>women still want to have sex with me

Seriously. Finding a girl for cuddles and movies is harder than finding a lay...
>>
>>39046458
You can't see the scale in most pictures, and most males are experts at taking dickpics in angles and lighting that make them look bigger.
>>
>>39046458
Take pictures with a ruler.
>>
>>39046474
True that man, I'm 7x4.7

Every girl.ive been with has been lore than satisfied.

Size ain't everything my dudes.
>>
>>39046723
So they take a whole bunch of pictures and only post the most flattering one?
Sounds like a lot of effort.

>>39046754
It's a dick rate thread, not a dick brag thread tho.
>>
>>39046903
Fuck phone auto-correct.
>>
>>39046906
The size of your dick factors into the rating you dumb bitch.
>>
>>39045606
Taking it one step further, I'm ugly with ugly but huge dick.
>>
>>39046903
Well technically that's well above average in length but below average in girth. 5.1 inches is the average length.
>>
6.5 isn't exactly "huge" but it's significantly above average. It's weird though, it looks small from my perspective.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.