[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been kicked in the balls by a girl? Why did she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1502596198610.jpg (193KB, 892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502596198610.jpg
193KB, 892x1080px
Have you been kicked in the balls by a girl?

Why did she kick you in the balls?
>>
Yes, in high school. I don't remember why.
Afterwards she yelled "are you a girl? you have nothing there!" and kicked me again to be sure.
>>
>>39044725
no but im into ballbusting so it wouldve been great
>>
>>39044725
>haha ima stronk wamyn i kick guys in the balls
Who is this dumb whore?
>>
Punched in the balls by a girl because I was being a spastic. For some reason, I kept laughing for a near hour straight after it happened. Just giggled uncontrollably. She was greatly confused.
>>
>>39044725
I dropkicked a girl in the crotch once. I'm pretty sure she must have had balls because she didn't get up for a while. Man, even back then traps were lurking everywhere.
>>
>>39044725
Yes, because I asked her to

It's my kink and I love it, I think it's really difficult to damaged your balls by normal kicks and hit. I've done it for years with no side effects. Also where I live it's rare to see women hit men in the balls without cause, but if a man is beating a woman that's more than just cause. I guess sorry if your balls get damaged but be a better person
>>
>>39044901
>but if a man is beating a woman that's more than just cause

That barely happens. It's mostly women taking advantage of their privilege to kick innocent men in the balls.
>>
>>39044947
I've never seen that, then again I live in a more traditional part of america where women live like ladies. Unless internet stuff is just all fake but I've never seen stuff like what r9k portrays
>>
File: 1502540432024.gif (357KB, 425x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502540432024.gif
357KB, 425x281px
>>39044725
>tfw a girl kicks you in the balls so hard you ejaculate and orgasm for five straight minutes
>>
>>39045101
You've done that too??
>>
File: 1502375024399.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502375024399.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>39044725
I got kicked in the balls by a girl because when I tried to walk past her to grab my books I rubbed my penus all over her ass cheeks.
Punched her right in the vagina tho when I knelt to the ground from the pain
>Feelsgoodman
>>
>>39045211
Lol. Accidentally rubbed my cock all over dem cheeks.

Related, I once gave a girl in hs the loudest hardest ass slap when she was bent over because I thought it was my girls butt
>>
>>39044825
>because words are placed next to a picture of a person, that person must have said those words

I bet you think that Abe Lincoln "don't believe everything you read online" quote is real.
>>
>>39044725
This is really bad advice that will probably get some girl raped.
>>
>>39045481

I don't see an advice.

She is telling about something she did back in her school years.
>>
>>39045512
Okay not advice but an unlikely scenario in which the likely consequences would result in violence.
>>
>>39045420
Emily is a whore though.
>>
>>39045420

Why do you think OP is fake?
>>
>>39045552
But anon, it started with violence.
>>
I just find it really hard to believe a grade school girl could damage a guys balls. They are so fucking strong
>>
>>39045743
sauce for this claim?
>>
>>39045962

The formula for kinetic energy is 1/2*m*v^2.

So a small increase in mass is much less significant than a small increase in speed.
>>
more like
>the school bully was taller and bigger
>so I dumped my nice guy bf and fucked him instead
>>
>>39044725
Since we already have all the sick subhuman masochists here, how do you feel about remote electrostimulation?
>>
>>39046697
Idk I just do ballbusting man. I don't like much else. Also the dom of the relationship so that might change my opinion
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.