[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wahhh I hate /pol/ they're so edgy they ruin everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

File: 4chan_pol_logo.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_pol_logo.png
300KB, 500x500px
>Wahhh I hate /pol/ they're so edgy they ruin everything fucking racists!

Most of them are memeing and don't really care. They say they do online but if they see a black guy irl they feel nothing besides "eww a nigger" and then they go on with their day. It's just fucking shitposting and it's what 4chan is good for, fucking grow a pair and stop crying about it. It's a fucking JOKE. Remember JOKES? Remember when hurting someones fee fees for a laugh wasn't a crime?
>>
>>39043968
>driving a truck through a crowd is memeing/a joke
Anyway, the problem with you, on r9k at least, is that its too baity and often takes away attention from deserving OC. The same can be said of the left, however.
>>
>i was only pretending to be retarded!
no one else finds /pol/ humor funny cause it's autistic as fuck just like you
>>
>>39044042
>a truck
A dodge charger is a truck now?
>>
>>39043968
Shut up faggot. What an awful, pointless thread.
>>
>>39044042
We're talking about the board on 4chan, not white nationalist Americans.

Nobody on /pol/ leaves their rooms.

>>39044059
>I regurgitate words that lost all meaning years ago

It's fun to say "I hate niggers". Call me a racist or whatever but I have tons of fun shit talking niggers and other races both online and irl with my friends and it doesn't mean I'm a miserable, hate filled bitter loser. It's just fun to talk shit.

Again, it's a JOKE. Which is different from pretending to be retarded, 4chan is one giant joke by the way nothing posted here is to be taken seriously.
>>
Wow that's a cool story bro. How about you go back to /pol/ and cry about it over there, you insufferable faggot.
>>
>my intense shitposting of every thread is just a joke
Jokes get old after a while.
>>
>>39044113
alright, well take your gay humor elsewhere lol
>>
>>39044042
>is that its too baity and often takes away attention from deserving OC

Partly because a lot of people just lose their lefty minds and freak out and feel the need to shout at someone for having a different opinion. Which is fine, it's 4chan after all.

But to place all the blame on /pol/ posters is just wrong.
>>
>>39044113
>Nothing on 4chan is to be taken seriously
You are wrong. There are several boards on this website which house serious discussion. You don't participate on them, though. Two or three boards are not representative of the website as a whole.
>>
>>39044134
I don't even browse /pol/. Just sick of whiny, nihilist faggots who can't recognise a fucking joke.

>wow man racism is like so 2009 bro

>>39044135
>Intense shitposting
>My

I know you want to believe that it's a minority posting all this race war and other /pol/ shit but it's not. Most people, especially on 4chan, hold racist views and express them because it's fun. Stop crying and laugh with the rest of us.
>>
>>39044163
>You are wrong. There are several boards on this website which house serious discussion

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe I'm hearing this shit
>>
this entire thread is just 'waaaaaaaaah why don't you like what i like waaaaahhhh'
>>
>>39044213
>>>/ck/9296948
A very simple but decent example of what I am describing.
>>
>>39044218
Ikr, people can't take a fucking joke about niggers of all things
>>
>>39044282
I was talking about you idiot
>>
>>39044280
And I guarantee you at least one reply will be

>Fuck off potatonig

Because it's 4chan and it's the only place left on the internet you get to act like a retard for no reason with no repercussions.
>>
>>39044294
I'm not asking you to join in with it if you don't want to, just stop crying that other people enjoy being racist sometimes
>>
>>39044304
No, contrary to popular belief not every board on this website is filled with such cancer. Really, lurk /ck/ for a few days and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>he thinks cultural marxism is a joke
>he thinks jewish propaganda is a joke
>he thinks the deliberate replacement of white people is a joke
Fuck OP and everyone in this thread. This shit isnt a joke.
>>
>>39044329
the only crying itt is you my guy
>>
>>39044340
tell me about how jews are deliberately replacing white people. Im curious as to how that would happen
>>
>>39043968
i hate >>>/pol/ fags because there the modern day mlp fags but worse. lets say i start a thread about fishing and ask about where you like to go and what type of fish you catch. there will be some pol fag posting statistics about niggers stealing fish. then when people say fuck off where trying to talk about fishing they will just call everyone shills and shitpost in the thread even more and call everyone disagreeing with them shills. which is the exact thing mlp fags used to do but with different buzzwords but now they have a containment and stay in it unlike pol fags. also a majority of pol fags are dumb phoneposters
>>
>>39044087
No it's a tank, you imbecile
>>
>>39043968
They are annoying as fuck and won't stay on their fucking containment board.
>>
>>39044372
this
origignal
>>
>>39043968
Most of them unironically believe the stuff they say also their humor is only funny to 14 years old.
>>
>>39043968
pol is boring. people there are close-minded and get offended really easily. I could go as far as to say it's literallyreddit.
>>
How does it feel having the mental age of a 14 year old edgy kid?
Literally shitposting and acting like a nigger won't change the world.

What you guys do is turn the the right wing parties and whites into the new my little pony / fedora gathering.

Can't wait for the next meme movement to spawn so you guys can go back the fuck out to where subreddit you came from.
>>
>>39044362
importin shitskins and niggers
which IS happening
>>
>>39044362
Wow it's like you havent been paying attention to the world at all.
>>
>>39044087
It was a challenger you fucking sponge
>>
>>39044503
ok, how are the jews responsible for this? I thought Trump had power over immigration..
>>
>>39044527
What? We're talking about decades of work here. ook at Europe. And it's not just the jews other idiots have bought into their anti-white worldview even if it means their own destruction.
>>
>>39044547
I don't get it though, how are Jews doing this over Trump's head? I was only talking about the US
>>
>>39044042
>driving a truck through a crowd is memeing/a joke
Source on the guy being a /pol/tard?
>>
>>39044578
Trump has been in power less than a year. The racial demographics of America have changed rapidly over the last few decades and there is a culture of 'anyone who is anti-immigration is an evil nazi'. It's not just about the governement it's about public opinion which has been shaped by the media.
>>
>>39044616
So Jews control the media, and everyone believes what is said on TV. then doesn't it make the people who are falling for it the idiots, and the Jews the smart people?
>>
>>39044547
all you poltards do is whine about muh white genocide, literally no one cares fuck off back to ur containment board and stop posting ur nonsense everywhere
cant wait to get called a shitskin nigger by delusional spergs
>>
>>39043968
Bullshit. I genuinely hate blacks and call them niggers to their faces.
>>
>>39044682
How is it nonsense when it's true?
>>
File: 1465520191952.gif (137KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465520191952.gif
137KB, 267x200px
>>39043968
I don't give a fuck if you're racist or not or how absolutely hilarious you think it is to spam every discusion on every board with trite about jews and niggers and sjws or whatever. I'm not offened by your rampant shitposting and your oh so edgy namecalling, this is 4chan and I've seen much, much worse then that, the problem with /pol/ shit is that it's completely off-topic, boring and uninteresting. Yes I get it, you are really obsessed with niggers and leftists and can't go fucking 2 threads without mentioning either of them, but I don't care about that shit dude.
It's sooo goddamn boring and it's all people on here seem to be able to talk about these days. I don't care about feminism or refugees dude, I get it, muh niggers, I've been seeing that shit since I got an internet connection, I don't need to be reminded every fucking thread I open, just keep that shit in /pol/.
fuck
>>
>>39044672
It doesn't make them stupid you just don't expect people to be such cunts. It's another argument why things should be whites only so you don't have other groups fucking us over.
>>
>>39043968
No way
>>39044421
>14 year old on 4chan
NO WAY NO WAY.
>>
>>39045516
If jews are really controlling the world from the shadows and they've got literally everybody except paranoids on the internet and in the deep south fooled. Then clearly they are the superior race and white people are just their bitches.
Just except that you're basically no better than a nigger compared to a kike anon
>>
>>39045582
this. It's the same as when nogs complain about white people.
>>
>>39045582
Superiority is irrelevant to me. White people are still my people and I have to fight for them even if it's to their demise.
>>
>>39045706
That's dumb, just accept your place in the world anon, there's no point fighting the universal laws
>>
>>39043968
>Most of them are memeing and don't really care.
This is bullshit and you know it. They're very emotionally invested in their delusions.
>>
>>39043968
/r9k/ kamikazi divisions will be instrumental in the upcoming race war
>>
>>39045741
Let's see how superior you are when I see you face to face kike. You're a coward. You live your life behind your subversion but face to face you're a bitch who cries if someone even calls him a Jew.
>>
File: 1.png (71KB, 459x413px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
71KB, 459x413px
what's the meaning of this original prophecy of kek?
>>
>>39045887
>this genuine anger
>yet /pol/ is all a joke
lol my guy you're pretty dumb huh
>>
>>39045910
a /pol/tard being retarded? thats redundant anon
>>
>>39045910
Was the Holocaust a joke? You tell me Jew. You seem to whine about it a lot.
>>
>>39045976
i dont get it why are you so angry lol
>>
>>39045887
>projecting this hard
>being this angry
I'm not jewish anon, I'm basically as white as can be. I just don't really get the "muh people" thing, I don't really give a fuck what race me or anyone else is, we're born alone and we die alone, there's no point fighting the inevitable, if the jews are better then us they'll win, it's as simple as that
Also
>muh physical strength and violence makes me superior
>c..coward f..f.face me like a man!
Spoken like a true nigger, that you can't see the irony in your own views only makes your angry tantrums that much funnier
>>
File: clip (2017-08-12 at 05.04.10).jpg (387KB, 2047x929px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2017-08-12 at 05.04.10).jpg
387KB, 2047x929px
>>39044042
>>39044059
Its just a prank bro praise kek
>>
>>39046067
You're so stupid I won't even engage with you. I think you're pathetic and you know you are.
>>
>>39046119
Running away already? ahahahahahaa you loser
>>
>>39046089
>Kim Jong Un
>Chad
>Most likely has a microdick
>>
>>39046146
You have a different opinion. You are against collectivism. That's you're choice. Personally I think it makes sense to protect your blood. Saying violence is bad or nigger like is stupid. Whites conquered the world through violence. Niggers aren't bad because they're violent they're bad because they're an enemy tribe. But their violence certainly makes them more of a threat.
>>
File: kek.png (64KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
64KB, 200x200px
>>39046119
lol you're being a little bitch and I'm supposedly the pathetic one?
What a complete faggot you are, jesus christ
>>
I don't really care about their political opinions, but I feel that they've basically become the new /b/, due to /b/ itself becoming irrelevant, and the whole shitstorm with the 2016 elections. They also have a bad habit of attracting the attention of the mainstream media to this site, which would inevitably bring in loads of newfags. I also heard that they actively get people from sites like Reddit and Twitter to come here so that they can be "red-pilled", bringing in even more newfags.
>>
>>39046213
Okay I made an argument. Now respond. Faggot.
>>
>>39046205
what do you do "protect your blood" and how has it benefited you?
>>
>>39046362
It's instinctual. It benefits me because I prefer to live around other white people.
>>
>>39046362
I promote my ideology.
Nsns
>>
>>39046469
I still don't get it, what do you do to "preserve the white race" besides posting on 4chan?
>>
>>39046521
how has promoting your ideology benefited you directly, and what exactly do you do to promote your ideology?
>>
>>39046529
Well I'm going to have white children.
>>
>>39046565
uh ok? Most white people have white children, how does posting on the internet lead to you having white children
>>
>>39046553
I can't say for certain that it has but it doesn't matter to me. Because I have duty to fight for it. I spread the ideology online not just through 4chan. That's all you can really do is spread your ideas. I'd like it if we could physically fight blacks and other races of invaders but the law doesn't allow that. I think it's foolish but it is what it is.
>>
>>39046649
So it hasn't benefited you directly? then why do you do it?
>>
>>39046597
I'm making other whites aware of the anti white forces in the world. And that they cannot trust those around them because there are people who hate them and want them dead.
>>39046553
I mean I'm not opposed to a fist fight but it doesn't do much on a grand scale. I think we should have ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>39046565
I'm sorry to tell you this anon asexual reproduction isn't possible right now. I'm so sorry you had to find out like this.
>>
>>39046205
>>39046362
>muh tribes
There's 7 billion fucking people in the world dude, there's cities that have more people living in them than were alive a thousand years ago, I can be on the other side of the world in a fucking day, tribalism doesn't mean shit. It might have had it's uses when we were all bashing each other over the head with fucking sticks and stones, but in the interconnected modern world it's just pathetic and backwards, like you're desperately clinging on to the days where people died from a fucking stabbing each other with spears all day.
>Saying violence is bad is stupid
Holy shit, are you actually this retarded? yeah man, fucking bleeding to death in excruciating pain on some fucking battle field, because of muh tribe is fucking great, I bet everybody who did that all throughout history thought to themselves "Aww man this is the shit, this is what it's all about, I'm glad we didn't work out our differences and decided to work together, this is much better" as they were shitting themselves and watching their homes being burned to ashes
>>39046469
>It's instinctual
>just being led by your base instincts
>being no better than an animal
lol literally nigger tier, pathetic
>It benefits me because I prefer to live around other white people
fair enough, but you'll be long dead by the time the jews have replaced all white people everywhere with dirty brownies, so it doesn't really affect you personally
>>
File: 1501947645489.jpg (28KB, 410x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501947645489.jpg
28KB, 410x960px
this thread in an img
>>
>>39046683
eh seems like a lot of cognitive dissonance here. If I wanted to eliminate niggers from the US I would work as hard as I can to get to the top of the ladder and change policy, not post on an imageboard
>>
>>39046698
Very funny but I do quite well with girls.
>>
>>39046753
What difference doesn't it make whether you're in the government or not? And that would just make me a target for assassination.
>>
>>39046797
>And that would just make me a target for assassination.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39046797
GG
>>
>>39046777
Yeah I bet the whole "niggers should be ethnically cleansed" really gets them going
>>
>>39046712
>advances in technology allegedly render tribalism obsolete
I don't understand how advances in technology make people any less racist or tribalist.
>don't want to die for your race
That's why you plan accordingly to minimize the death toll of your side and eliminate the enemy. It would have been smartest for whites to exterminate all the other races during colonialism but unfortunately we were too foolish.
>being instinctual is bad
Niggers aren't bad because they are violent. They are bad because they are genetically different. And it's your duty to defend your DNA.
>I'll be dead by that time
My life itself is meaningless. As are the lives of all other humans. My only duty is to defend my genes. If my genes die out after my death then it's just as bad.
>>
>>39046885
I mean I've mentioned that I hate Jews before and a girl I was with didn't even give a shit. Women love violent men though.
>>
>>39046156
He has harems servicing him every night. Not by choice, but still.
>>
>>39046895
>I don't understand how advances in technology make people any less racist or tribalist.
It doesn't automatically make people less racist, but it diminishes the need for racism, It's no coincidence that slavery got abolished around the time of the industrial revolution.
>That's why you plan accordingly to minimize the death toll of your side
Minimizing your death toll is best accomplished by not going out and murdering other people, working together for the betterment of all, is clearly the better solution if you don't want your people to die, especially now that we actually have the means to do it.
> It would have been smartest for whites to exterminate all the other races during colonialism
Yeah I bet that mass genociding of like 80 percent of the world population would've gone real smooth, retard
>They are bad because they are genetically different. And it's your duty to defend your DNA
Not really, that's just what you tell yourself to validate your retarded medieval beliefs, giving yourself some kind of greater purpose in a meaningless existence
>My only duty is to defend my genes. If my genes die out after my death then it's just as bad.
Two generations after you your gene sequence will be only 25 percent of what it originally was, there's no point to it anon
>>
>>39047059
Working for the betterment of all is silly because working to help something different that you to drown you our of existence is foolish. Niggers and most mud people are completely unable to reciprocate anyway since that's how they evolved. They are racially programmed. Their racism and tribalism and willing to defend the black race is admirable although they are our enemy so it makes no difference. It's in our best interest that they are eliminated. Racism will never go away because it is built into our very beings. The most racist will survive because they have the greatest instinct to defend their genes.
>>
this is why normies laugh at us now
>>
File: 970.jpg (198KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
970.jpg
198KB, 710x1068px
>>39043968

can you grasp this, though?
>>
>>39047059
It's silly how whites have a savior complex and want to defend other races. No other race is so silly. They are racist. They are supremacists of their own race. Almost all of them. It's within whites that you seem to find the greatest number of exceptions. And it's been the white races downfall. I do not believe in some kind if inherent superiority of the white race but it's my race and that's why I must defend it to the death. I believe that environmental factors have a very large impact on an organism and whites have been negatively conditioned to a weaker state than what they once were. I encourage other whites to build themselves out of the current hole that has been dug. And it may be futile but it doesn't matter because it's my God given duty.
>>
>>39047251
>people actually think this way
lol this seems like jonestown
>>
>>39043968
honestly i want them to keep it up
its so easy to troll people by posting /pol/ shit
>>
>>39047462
That might be how it seems to you but to me it's the most logical way of thinking.
>>
>>39043968
>most of them are memeing
newfag confirmed. pol has metastisized all over the internet. you can go to any random youtube comment section and find at least a few people spouting retarded pol rhetoric unironically.
>>
>>39047573
>retarded
How's that black cock treating your wife cuck?
>>
>>39047571
I suggest you take a break from /pol/ for a couple months
>>
>>39047634
I haven't been on pol in a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 473x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 473x468px
Of course it's not a crime, the only people arguing for that are 12 yos on leftypol. That doesn't stop it from being edgy, insufferable, and annoying. Why should I stick back and watch when a thread I enjoyed gets fucked up when some 14 yo kid shouts "FUCKING NIGGERS xd"?

There's a containement board for those faggots for a reason.
>>
>>39047658
i really doubt this but whatever im tired of this game
>>
>>39047594
sorry man, but "14/88" and "hitler did nothing wrong", along with the obligatory dozens of (((they))) comments under any vaguely political video is retarded rhetoric.
>>
>>39047571
exactly what someone from jonestown would say, or any cult for that matter
>>
>>39047793
How though? It's just the truth
>>
>>39047818
But this so called cult is based on biology not on superstition.
>>
>>39047712
What game? I rarely go on pol. You just associate my beliefs with pol.
>>
>>39047827
how can those three things i listed be true, when they don't even contain any information? except hitler did nothing wrong, which is obviously untrue.
>>
>>39047875
alright for sure dude
>>
>>39047683
The only threads that has nigger calling in them are about nogs in the first place. Like this one.
>>
>>39047142
>>39047251
>lol we should all just be like savages and medieval retards, satisfying nothing but our base instincts to be savage murder machines, not striving for anything better and helping others to see that path as well. let's just murder everyone that is different than us, even though that's exactly what we despise in those very groups we want to exterminate
What is your end game here? there's literally no way there's ever gonna be just one race on the planet so your plan instead of gradually adopting the whole world to the idea that racism is bad and that it leads to nothing but suffering, hoping that people realize that violence begets violence and that clearly not murdering each other is better for everyone in the end, we just fight and murder each other until the end of time? With nothing gained except the pointless deaths of many many people. All because muh genes?
>>
>>39048077
You don't let rats into your house do you? Or ants? Why not? They are just going to come back again, you might aswell let them stay.
The truth is that a small amount of immigration that happens naturally is harmless. It is the massive forced immigration from people with no connection whatsoever to the country they are immigrating to that is harmful.
>>
>>39043968
>B-but i was only pretending to be retarded.
Fuck Off
>>
File: 1499451934128m.jpg (74KB, 606x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499451934128m.jpg
74KB, 606x1024px
I'm just a nationalist, i would object if mexico was getting invaded by somalians, it's not any different, the (((lefts))) argument isnt that there is no such thing as race, its that there should be no such thing as the white race, this isnt a simple contradiction, it's a direct attack
>>
>>39043968
>Tee hee, it's just a joke that I spent hundreds of hours working on political action and donating money
>Just a prank bro
>>
>>39047885
It's true.
Jxjz
>>
>>39048252
well, he lost. that is at least one thing he did wrong
>>
>>39043968
http://www.strawpoll.me/13698846

thank you
>>
>>39047845
No it's based on people with a like minded idea about the world, in this case muh genes and muh niggers creating a very specific and narrow worldview for themselves that every aspect of society and by extension the world must be viewed through. These ideas are created and strengthened through various forms of conformation bias and general positive feedback loops, because the aforementioned parties then regurgitate their ideas on small communities in real life or on message boards like the ones we're on right now, where very little influence of outside ideas is presented, which satisfies their confidence in their ideology and reestablishes their worldview as "right" and outsiders as wrong or even going so far as to say they are actual "enemies" of the idea.

Because all they hear are the same ideas and views they already believe, even if they somehow get in touch with outsiders they can just come back here to re-affirm their previously held beliefs these people afflicted become willingly indoctrinated a sense of belonging

aka a cult
>>
Yeah pol is overrun by nazis and thats coming from a centre right winger
>>
>>39048143
Immigrants are not rats and ants as much as you'd like to believe they are
Also you didn't answer my question, what is your end game? what are you hoping to accomplish by genociding everyone that is different than you?
>>
>>39048401
Maybe it's just because we're always right. That's why it's called right wing after all.
>>
>>39048671
Yup we are right and they are wrong and when armageddon comes we'll all be on a sweet ass spaceship and they'll all be dying like fuck
>>
>>39048469
I just told you. Ship the niggers back to Africa. Then enforce much stricter immigration laws.
Just like you enforce 'no rats' policies in your house.
>>
>>39043968
I don't hate /pol/ because they're racists, I hate them because they annoying. I couldn't care less if their being annoying is "memeing" or not, because either way they're still fucking annoying. Kill yourself.
>>
>>39044304
>>39044213
>>39044113
>being this much of a summerfag

You sound like every fucking middle schooler who just found out what 4chan is

The people on /pol/ are pretty fucking serious, and its been that way for the past year. They want minorities to be gassed and removed, but not as a joke. They genuinely believe that blacks are the main source of all problems and that whites are being genocided every day.

You are absolutely retarded for thinking that 4chan is all jokes and satire. It takes a special kind of autism to not pick up on people's anger and violent intentions
>>
>>39046797
Thats it boys, wrap it up. We've seen it all.

Fucking christ dude I was angry at first but now i'm laughing
>>
>>39048292
if it gets deleted then their cancer will just spread even further

sure the board is shitty containment, but some is better than none.
>>
>>39048940
If someone ran for office with a platform of killing all blacks you don't think blacks would want to kill him?
>>
>>39049456
there is an insane amount of middle ground between what you said and what was said earlier
>>
>>39049514
There wouldn't be any middle ground. Someone would find out about my extremist views and expose me. It would full Hitler or nothing.
>>
>>39044586
so now you people are dindus?
>>
>>39043968
I watched the videos. To me it looks like he drove into an alley that wasn't blocked (remember, police were told to stand down), hit the brakes, and accelerated backwards just seconds after armed goons ran up behind and tried to destroy the car. Most of those deaths and injuries could've been avoided, but the kid still should face charges for vehicular manslaughter.
>>
/pol/ is literally /ourboard/
>>
>>39050426
>/pol/ is literally /ourboard/
how?
>>
>>39044335
>sip posters
>mcchicken posters
>pol bait threads
>anti gmo/vegan/carnist/egg posters that spam their 50 paragraph pastas
>"do Americans really do x" posters
> ">British cuisine" replies
and that's the majority of the content on one of the slowest boards on 4chan. Such a good example by the way, your thread has 9 replies and will probably go out with less than 30. Also, do you really need a trip?
>>
File: NeverWrong.jpg (68KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
NeverWrong.jpg
68KB, 530x350px
Why does the /pol/beard get so wounded when it gets named?
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.