/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anything make millenials fly into a rage more than having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: shoppingcucks.jpg (1MB, 2552x2496px) Image search: [Google]
shoppingcucks.jpg
1MB, 2552x2496px
Does anything make millenials fly into a rage more than having to do their job?

Reddit's a gold mine btw, it's a whole website of waitresses and other minimum wage workers. I don't know why the NEETs try to trigger people on this board instead of going where the pickings are easy.
>>
File: 1469080659895.png (904KB, 970x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1469080659895.png
904KB, 970x1300px
>tfw can't make fun of wagies because I'm afraid I'll lose my blessings
H-have fun without me
>>
>>39043430
gonna need more from this artist
the sauce button isn't helping
>>
>>39043430
Why did you use Papika and Cocona for this image? Delete this.
>>
>work as cart pusher
>got a new employee
>thought it was easy
>passed out in the first two hours
I tried to stop him but the dumbass didn't listen.
>>
>>39043637
a reddit show next to reddit posts
>>
>>39043650
list of reddit anime:

One punch man
I think that's mostly all, they really don't have taste. Maybe dragonballz zed too
>>
>>39043650
Delete your post I am warning you now or I won't be held responsible for my actions
>>
>>39043670
also Attack on Titan but they always use its weebshit name to prove how "educated" they are or something
>>
>>39043430
In civilized countries you "rent" the cart from the store and bring it back if you dont wanna waste a euro. I would leave my cart too if I knew someone would put it back.
>>
>>39043735
We have those too and people still leave them, that's how I obtain carts. I just take the ones that were left in the parking lot. That way, I don't have to bring change because I don't bring change.
>>
>>39043731
>>39043670
OPM and AOT are this generation's Naruto and Bleach.
>>
>>39043430

>All these employees bitching about cart pushing

Nigga I fucking love doing that shit. I'm a front end supervisor at Costco and I wish I could just spend 8 hours a day doing carts sometimes.

I rarely get to go out, but when I do I enjoy the fuck out of it. Its good exercise.
>>
>>39043806
the funny thing is how costco cart pushers make like $5 more an hour than a cart pusher at walmart
>>
I love going to work and doing my job because it is one of the only places I feel free from myself
When I'm at work, I don't need to worry about anything but my duties
At home my anxiety usually fucks with me because I feel alone and worthless
>>
>>39043430
I don't know what the text in the pic is about, but I saw some young 12-13 y old girls do pic related today, and it was so cute

young girls are so cute and fun

t. suicidal wizard
>>
>>39043900
Wow, I can't imagine being this pathetic.
>>
>>39044046
You think it's pathetic?
I'm glad to be mostly at peace at work, two years ago I would have panic attacks at work, but no longer
I'm just doing my best, bro, and I hope you are as well!
>>
File: time.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>39043771
Fug, watching history repeat itself for new generations is terrible. I hate having epiphanies like this.
>>
>>39043430
is flip flappers a good anime i kind of want to watch it
>>
>>39044601
I don't think it's dubbed in english yet
>>
>>39044670
i do not care if its dubbed is it good
>>
>>39044719
well, I don't know, it's not available in english yet
>>
>>39044601
I've heard it's really good from my two friends who watched it
I have it downloaded but I haven't seen it yet
>>
>>39043670
>>39043771
The difference is OPM doesn't twiddle it's dick with bullshit and is thoroughly entertaining.
>>
>>39044601
I liked it a lot. Marathoned the whole thing as soon as it ended.
>>
>>39043670
>zed
>zed
>zed

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU EURO TRASH FAGGOT
>>
>>39044967
North Americans say zed, too, you kno
>>
>>39044601
Yes. Wholesome is such a meme word but that is how I'd describe it. Pure fun, cute and fantasy.
>>
>>39044601
If you saw and liked FlCl (Fooly Cooly) you'll love flip flappers
>>
>>39044043
Should have raped them to be honest
>>
>>39044601
Shitty yuribait garbage
>>
>>39045062
Fuck no we don't. Never in my life have I heard a North American use "zed" to refer to z
>>
>>39043430
I am a millennial with a job. I'm a developer at my country's biggest bank. I love my job, and I literally look forward to going there every day.
>>
>>39045624
it's not easy to do that when: tfw no rape van
>>
File: Mayaka_4_1.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mayaka_4_1.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>walk into company
>"hello, do you need some help, I've got a week to spare"
>"yes we do my man"
>do a week of construction work
>receive 300e
such is baito in europoor countries
>>
>instead of going where the pickings are easy.
If we wanted easy, we would go to /pol/. One time, a wagecuck thread reached the bump limit in 4 minutes.
>>
My happiest days of my life were the days when I worked as a hotel cleaner for summer.

>see a customer
>greet them
>they thank me for the good job I've done and leave tip
>feel like I'm needed somewhere
>>
>>39043430
>pic related
Nigga it's your job to go chase carts, they don't roll right to you
>>
Episodes 1-9 of Flip Flappers are honestly pretty good
>>
File: lollipop.jpg (847KB, 1010x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lollipop.jpg
847KB, 1010x1200px
>>39047295
link
link
zelda is calling you
>>
I don't see the reason to hate on people who simply have jobs. Normalfags who are assholes, yeah, I could see fucking with them. But not people who just have jobs in general.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.