[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women hate virgin men why do men keep perpetuating this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cat.jpg (95KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
95KB, 500x295px
>women hate virgin men
why do men keep perpetuating this? insecurity?
>>
Because even if bluepillers don't directly use it to put you down emotionally, this is what they think.

And yes, people who are 20+ and haven't gotten laid are most likely insecure.
>>
It doesn't matter what fembots hate because they hate everything.
>>
And no, I wouldn't date any of you.
>>
>>39042411
Name 5 women over 20 who wouldn't see virginity as a turn off
>>
>>39042411
They don't hate virgins they hate the insecurity that usually comes with it.
>>
Probably because women feel that taking someone's virginity is essentially taking responsibility over what's usually seen as a important, momentous occasion. Making the idea alone intimidating.
>>
>>39042694

They only hate insecurity because they can't help themselves but to exploit and damage the guy.

So no you don't "hate" it.
>>
>>39042411
I honestly just don't understand why any virgin girl wants a non virgin guy. Do girls not mind their guy having gotten intimate with others?
>>
>>39042411
The fact that he's inexperienced is not a negative in itself (can even be fun/sexy) but as a man gets older, it increases the likelihood that his virginity is due to surrounding issues. See: /r9k/
>>
Lol women are no in position to judge and "rule" over men.

Wake up and smell the corpse of plummeting marriage rates and no commitment sex.
>>
>>39042709
Any normal person hates insecurity. Its a terribly personality trait that makes it annoying to interact with that individual and is just extra work for yourself.
>>
>>39042764

It is extra "work", isn't it?

Never mind the source of that insecurity, which is just being nervous from liking a person in a sincere way.
>>
It's not woman who care about it, its men.

I can't get any respect among my friend group because i'm a virgin.
Everything i say is responded with some sort of a "shut up virgin lol".
The only time people don't care, is if they don't know me that good.
If i tell them seriously that i don't like it, "haha you're just whining because you can't get any".
If i ignore it, it keeps happening.
If i try some witty/agressive comeback, "whoa relax bro, its just a joke".

This is why i'm friendless.
>>
You're desperate and false flag non stop.

You don't know how to not false flag.
>>
File: 1478393520143.png (39KB, 417x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478393520143.png
39KB, 417x491px
Women hate all men. They just happen to be attracted to a very select few but they still treat them like trash.
>>
It doesn't matter what the Michelle carters of the world think.

They live like parasites.
>>
>>39042843
What kind of people do you associate with? Most of my friends know I'm a virgin and never gave me shit over it, granted it is by choice
>>
There is an entire internet subculture dedicated to insulting low-value men in various ways, no point trying to describe them in detail but they use "virgin" as an insult constantly. Once again, women do cunt things and then wonder why men don't give them the reputation of being angels like they apparently deserve.
>>
Most women I know use virgin as an insult. That's ok though, it is a negative quality in society. It doesn't bother me anymore though.
>>
>>39043122
>it's a negative quality in society
But let me guess, alcohol and drugs aren't?
People like you are exactly what ruin society.
>>
>>39043122
You've accepted that you are abnormal. That's good. Many robots can't accept this and won't face the fact that the only choice they have left is to become normal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.