[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, even if I do manage to get a girlfriend, how will she react

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1501535059450.png (641KB, 957x676px) Image search: [Google]
1501535059450.png
641KB, 957x676px
So, even if I do manage to get a girlfriend, how will she react when I tell her that I'm still a virgin at 25?
>>
if it's really meant to be she'll be cool with it.
>>
>>39042089
You don't tell her you're a virgin. Just let her know you're going to be suck the first couple times you're together because you're out of practice.
>>
>>39042089
She might find it endearing. Or it will turn off her off (lack of machismo)
>>
File: IMG_1371.jpg (128KB, 909x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.jpg
128KB, 909x606px
Why the fuck would you EVER admit that? Like why?

That goes against all common sense
>>
>>39042089
Just get a Christian girl and tell her you were saving yourself for marriage
>>
Just play it out in a way that you never liked any girl this much before and you want your first time to be with someone you loved. They go fucking nuts about that shit, I lost my virginity to my practice gf and said all that shit and she had complete oneitis for me for over a year.
>>
i tell women i wanted to wait til marriage to have sex, because that's how i was raised and it was. immediately puts you on the moral high ground and will probably spook most women because they think all men are dogs.

too bad i don't want to marry any of the women i want to have sex with and women i don't want to have sex with i don't want to marry either lol.
like why the fuck would you want to marry some retarded, narcissistic bitch with the IQ of 95?

why the fuck would you marry someone you wouldn't want to have procreative sex with?
choices should make sense.
>>
>>39042089
Honnestly OP she isn't going to care. In fact, ALOT of girls specifically find taking virginity super attractive.
>>
>>39042089
She handles it how she handles it, whatever.
If you have it under control and she doesn't, who's the insecure one?
Think about it.
>>
>>39042089
My boyfriend was a 25 years old khv when I met him. He was an awkward beta fag and I tried to help him get over his fear of talking to girls, we ended up dating instead.
Then again, I wasn't any better. If you're looking for an actual girlfriend and not just someone to get you laid, they should accept stuff like this, especially since it's not a bad thing.
>>
>>39042089
Don't bring it up.
>>
>>39042198
Why don't I believe this..., seriously how attractive is this girl.
>>
>>39042198
This is really me though
I had one crush at 14 that didn't go well and now I'm 26 and no one's stood out yet
>>
>>39042198
>I lost my virginity to my practice gf and said all that shit and she had complete oneitis for me for over a year.
Damn that's exactly what I did, pretty scummy in hindsight, but damn dude I wanted to get laid.
>>
>>39042110
Fate doesn't exist
>>39042128
This right here. If it develops into a serious relationship then tell her and she'll probably be cool with it
>>
>>39042198
>Just play it out in a way that you never liked any girl this much before and you want your first time to be with someone you loved
>practice gf
>she had complete oneitis for me for over a year

You're an awful person.
Poor girl
>>
>>39045257
Where did you find her? Origano got spilled so I'm typing this.
>>
You're a 25 year old virgin dude, you don't have to tell her, she's going to know within 30 seconds of meeting you you're inexperienced with women. The way you kiss her, the way you hold her, all will be very very obvious. That is the problem with you guys, you're so unaware of the virgin vibes you give off. Its something you cannot hide.
>>
>>39045586
she was a relatively ugly girl that had a thing for me, she was in my friend group in the last year of highschool, but I didn't really care for her. My friend pushed me to initiate something with her because I'd never had a gf, after much convincing I went for it and the rest is history, she had nice tits, but I didn't really like her at all
>>
Don't mention it but if she asks don't pretend. Just say you've been waiting for the right partner.

I lied about my virginity and it backfired in my face since the girl actually liked me but HATES being lied to.
>>
>>39042089
If she's worth it, she won't care.

Depending on her fetishes and shit, she might even like it in kind of a funny, dominating way.
>>
File: 8zoo912.jpg (132KB, 1024x1048px) Image search: [Google]
8zoo912.jpg
132KB, 1024x1048px
I want this shit to stop. Thirsty ass stinkbags.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.