[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another girl stopped responding Why do they do this? Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1497267408401.jpg (30KB, 460x269px) Image search: [Google]
1497267408401.jpg
30KB, 460x269px
>another girl stopped responding
Why do they do this? Is it taught at school that if a guy becomes remotely uncool they should stop responding immediately? Isn't it amazing that they all do the exact same thing?

How do I stop girls from stopping responding?
>>
>>39040379
>Why do they do this?

they hooked in a guy they deem is better than you, thus you're useless for the moment. she might come back if he ditches her or if she needs some other favor.
>>
>>39040521
The girl never comes back.

Hell, she seemed interested at first. Every girl does.

This time it was a girl who specifically said she's not into fucking guys immediately and wants something more. I told her I also want something more and don't care about sex that much I really don't at this point and said we could meet if she'd like to. No response.
>>
>>39040554

Be persistent and don't dick around. There's lots of other guys who want to give her the dick, so move fast and get her to agree to go out with you. Being too slow makes it more likely for some other guy to swoop in
>>
>>39040582
She stopped responding so she's not interested, anon.
>>
>>39040379
Women are cowardly and less likely to provoke confrontation. Ignoring the problem is easier, and more than likely they won't suffer any consequences for it.
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (42KB, 351x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
42KB, 351x510px
>>39040379
You're showing too much investment. Women don't want you to invest in them. MEN are supposed to randomly stop texting and then send some random bullshit a week later. If you're not actively arranging a meeting that will result in sex, don't text her much.

Women are CONSTANTLY texting at least 3-4 different guys or more. Usually one alpha she's seriously trying to sex, and a few beta orbiters to give validation as well as for her to toy with.

A random sadface emoji for example is a test.

>What's wrong?
Confirmation you're a beta who cares too much

>Ignoring it or sending bullshit back
Confirmation you're alpha

As a rule of thumb, don't take it seriously. She's just a dog or child to play around with. Women hate "serious/deep discussion" and shit.

And when in doubt, send her a random picture of a cat wearing a birthday hat. Even if you're a shutin, don't make it SEEM like you're a shutin with nothing better to do than to text her. That's why it's so important to go after as many chicks as possible at once.
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (77KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
77KB, 600x458px
>>39040554
....That's the gayest shit I've read all day and I read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

>Don't want sex
>Want something "deeper"
>"W-We could meet if you'd l-like t-to!"

The fuck is this cuck shit? A relationship without sex as the is just beta orbiting. Women cannot be for "deep" shit, men are for that. And you never say weak shit like "if you want to". Give a time and a place, and let her know that it's about YOUR enjoyment, not hers. Never leave the ball in a woman's court, she'll never even pick it up.
>>
Girl who stops responding here.

I'll talk to you for as long as it's fun, interesting, easy, promising, comfortable, or otherwise worth my time. When it stops being that, or I just don't have time for it anymore, I stop.

What exactly about this is so difficult to understand? It's exactly what you, or literally anyone, would do in that situation.
>>
>>39040831
>picture
I get that pol is boring but can you please not come here and shill casual sex.
Diseases and unplanned children are cool but not all of us are interested.
>>
>>39040938
What's so pressing that you can afford to burn bridges like Hitler burned Jews
What's an athlete ceo doing on r9gay
>>
>>39040831
Mr.Chad, please do remember that we have waifus
>>
>>39040995
>Disease
Only niggers have this
>Unplanned children
Once again, only niggers have this
>>
>>39041017
Just about anything. Not responding to a guy on the internet hardly counts as "burning bridges". There would have to be a bridge so it could be burned, and for there to be a bridge, it needs to be built.

Getting into a more interesting conversation with better flow with someone else. Having to cook dinner. A youtuber I'm subscribed to uploading a video.
>>
File: IMG_1098.gif (299KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.gif
299KB, 500x474px
>>39041091
Duh. I use women for sexual gratification. My waifu is for emotional gratification.
>>
>>39041138
You have a really nice attitude to people and I'd enjoy it if you better flowed somewhere else
>>
File: IMG_1388.jpg (225KB, 1200x1569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
225KB, 1200x1569px
>>39041017
Nothing in particular. If you present yourself as a beta faggot, naturally women won't respond well unless they need to use you.

>Anyone successful with women is an Olympic athlete CEO

Nigga...
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (39KB, 798x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
39KB, 798x350px
>>39041138
He's a beta, over investing is what they do
>>
>>39041193
I think you misread my post famslice
>>
>>39041173
Yes, I do, in fact. I'm a helpful, kind and almost universally liked person. I'm only ever impolite when it's necessary. Your attempt at sarcasm fails, you expect unreasonable things of others.
>>
>>39041292
>almost universally liked person.
But I don't like you. You seem condescending.
>>
>>39041409
This is how you spot a snob with nothing to snob over but making dinner and watching youtube vids
Suppose what we can take away from this is that if a girl ghosts, she's garbage, and nothing of value was lost.
Heaps of garbage around though.
>>
>>39041292
I have yet to see an universally unliked girl.
>>
>>39041409
It's never possible to please everyone, hence the "almost". I seem condescending because you're reading me right. I don't respect you.
>>
>>39040761
This is oddly accurate. Remember to leave gaps in reply times if talking on something like Facebook. I now deliberately leave a minimum of 20 minutes between replies and occasionally I'll look at a message so she gets the 'seen' notification then reply 4-5 hours later. The key is too seem a bit indifferent to talking to them, never cross into being flat out rude (you can only get away with that if you're a 10/10 guy) but always border between "Not really interested" and "Yeah I guess I have time to chat".
>>
check your form of communication. if it's digital and they stop responding, there's your problem.

me, i'm a boring loser with nothing to talk about, why would i ever talk to a woman?

make sure you actually have shit to talk about you know? otherwise don't bother.
>>
>>39041470
It's not snobbery to lose interest in a potential new acquaintance online. It's normal, and what happens to the majority of new contacts made online. One or both parties decide it's not worth it.
>>
>>39041533
Yeah I do that too but eventually get invested and that's where the game ends.
>>
>>39041570
Just never show that investment. The instant they think you're getting emotionally involved one of two things happen- They'll automatically become disinterested because the thrill of trying to get you has gone or they'll convince themselves that its weird you got emotional so quickly.

Women have virtually zero fucking clue what they want in a partner, they're honestly just as happy being treated like shit if they've convinced themselves that its how they want to be treated.
>>
post screenshots op
>>
>>39041533
This is bad advice.

Match her reply rate. If she's replying right away, you do the same. It gives more of a chance for th conversation to get moving. Maybe leave a few minutes in between replys sometimes so you don't look like you have nothing to do.
If she leaves hours in between replies, you do the same. Or just respond the next day.
If she's leaving hours in between replies, it's a really good indication she's not into you. Unless she's working and can't have her phone with her.

What im trying to get at is mirror her mannerisms.
>>
>>39041636
How am I supposed to do it though? All I want is a gf who is emotionally invested in me and we both care for each other. I just want that girl who will happily message me and then meet me and give me a kiss without being forced to.
>>
>>39041685
You just play it by the way she's talking to you. Be suggestive but let her do virtually all the work. I was talking to a girl for awhile and I was convinced she wasn't interested in me so I just started talking to her less and less and she eventually picked up the slack by sending me random pictures on facebook and going out of her way to talk to me in person.
Just let them do most of the leg work, respond in kind but always make sure that you seem like you're not desperate for her attention.
Naturally don't ALWAYS blank her for hours, if there's a promising conversation happening then reply at a decent rate but if she's just talking about some boring shit like her cat or something then leave gaps, if she's talking about something more personal then show an interest.

You'll tend to find that the instant you start being proactive she'll revert to not giving a fuck. Offer to make plans and if she says no or makes an excuse just never ask again until she suggests it.
>>
Don't ever reply to me again.
@39041498
>>
>>39042067
Just hide the posts.
I did.
>>
>>39041665
>If she leaves hours in between replies, you do the same.
Don't do that. It's very immature and juvenile. We can always tell when someone is trying to get back at you for a slow reply especially when it varies from quick to hour long replies.
>>
>>39040938
No its fucking not. I'm a half Chad and when I want to quit talking to someone I tell them politely, and stick around to answer why if they want closure. Because I'm not a selfish cunt.
>>
I honestly think it's let's about the reply times and more about the reply lengths. You should worry less about waiting to reply and worry more about how much you're writing compared to her.
>>
File: 1500125503987.png (127KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1500125503987.png
127KB, 500x483px
One paragraph to rule them all:

Online dating has become overly saturated over the last several years. Any average girl can now select from thousands of high quality males within a 20 mile radius of her just by responding to the influx of their messages she receives. Because they're so spoilt for choice, men who don't fit her high standards can be effortlessly discarded and forgotten about as she moves on to the next. The average girl receives messages from at least several men a day on just a single dating platform. Their written conversation skills are often lousy because their passive position results in boredom, yet they understand that this doesn't impact on the influx of messages they receive.

Short answer: talking to girls online, you're worse off than a disposable razor blade
>>
Makes sense desu.
Idk what girls want but who cares if they're going to be snobs about it.
Anime and videogames are endless and forever appealing.
>>
>>39040379
They have options, you don't. If you do something that they don't like, you get bumped a few points off the list and someone else takes your place. It's pretty easy to figure out.
>>
>realizing female hypergamy is a thing - the thread

Online communication puts you one swipe away from a potential Chad. Meet people IRL, only 20% of males have a good shot at meeting girls online.
>>
>>39041755
The problem is I can't really make it through the beginnings, I guess.

>Offer to make plans and if she says no or makes an excuse just never ask again until she suggests it.
She never does.
>>
>>39042688
>Meet people IRL
Do you honestly think more people have a shot at meeting IRL? I don't. I have no place to meet women.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.