[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the drug of choice for a typical robot? probably alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: robot1.jpg (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
robot1.jpg
179KB, 500x500px
whats the drug of choice for a typical robot?

probably alcohol or LSD

Also: Drug Threah
>>
Used to be weed everyday (fuck do I ever miss it), but now I take adderal most days. It's not bad but the burnout sucks dick.
>>
>>39039310
amphetamine comedown can be unpredictable, i feel like you roll a d20 of headaches and muscle pain
>>
Honestly I think LSD is the best robodrug. You feel a somewhat spiritual connectedness with everything. It makes you think differently for a bit and it gives you perspective.

On another note, tried morning glory flower seeds for the first time the other day. It contains LSA, a cousin of LSD. They work pretty much the same. I recommend starting off with 200-300 seeds if your interested in trying. Hella cheap and you can find all you want at any garden department.
>>
>>39039785
Ya know, if the thread is not killed

(Bump)
>>
Robots don't take drugs. oregin
>>
>>39039265
>drug
>robot
good one, normie.
>>
File: 15024143925533.jpg (33KB, 184x193px) Image search: [Google]
15024143925533.jpg
33KB, 184x193px
>>39039265
LSD has its drawbacks, it can make you really introspective which could cause you to over analyze your shitty situation (Like being a neet with poor social skills)
>>
Cocaine because it makes me feel like superman.
>>
>>39039310
In simplest terms Adderall is just prescription meth, boi. I don't fuck with that shit ever since taking a bunch one day to get work done, not getting work done, jerking off all night and not having slept at all.
Unrelated to that I took 2 tabs of acid yesterday. Really strange with this batch of whatever I got. Makes my teeth chatter like crazy, chewing on things was great and it only ever lasts around 5 hours no matter how much I take for a trip. It's like acid in every other way.
>>
>>39039927
This but since i nearly OD'd last year it's also my kryptonite.

Gotta stay off that stuff before you get addicted my main man.
>>
>>39040158
I already have, started making it into crack instead. Much better and doesn't last as long.
>>
>>39040181
God damn cowboy i did that a few times mostly to prove i could and it was enough to make me realize i need to slow down a bit. Take it easy with that stuff too, smoked bongs with crack on top and it fries my shit hard. At least you're smarter than the average nigger and you make your own, kudos anon.
>>
>>39040297
Well it's going to be better than anything that's going to be on the street, mixed with more baking soda and shitty unwashed coke. It's much better to get some good shit and wash it myself and make some good rocks. I've tried vaporizing it once, worked fucking wonders, boy
>>
>>39039265
anything I can get my hands on, really.
But yeah, LSD is the queen of drugs.
>>
>>39039785
How cheap are they? About to go out and get some now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39040429
Nice one anon, might try vaping it if i ever cook it again. Seems like the difference between every other race and niggers in thinking about drugs is like "hmm that feels good, i wonder if i can make my own self-sufficiently" and niggers are just like "ayoo shieet dis crack so gud imma rob a liqour store for sum mo crack off muh main nigga Jamal".

Another reason to despise such stupid unevolved animals. Only thing that fucks me with this is that it makes me a turbo-normie so i can chat up girls and lost weight so i'm not completely hideous but my dick is more useless than an indian on a toilet when it comes to sealing the deal so i have to diffuse it from reaching that point, otherwise i'll humiliate myself.

God's speed anon, may your erections remain diamonds.
>>
>>39039265
True robots don't do drugs
>>
I love how when I trip I start realizing how nasty a lot of people look. Gives me a good giggle. Went to an amusement park tripping with a friend once and it was hilarious in part because of this. We quickly realized standing in lines while tripping is awful, though.
>>
>>39039265
Alcohol. Legal everywhere so even a retarded robot can buy it, plus it numbs the bad thoughts.

>>39039891
Exactly my problem with weed.
>>
>>39039891
That's not a drawback my dude

Enough introspective criticism and you'll realise the life you live is not one you want for much longer

At least the NEETs that aren't braindead
>>
I've been wanting to get my hands on LSD. My roommate would be very judgemental and worried about me though if I started taking.

Plan to get Xanax on the side too if I felt I needed to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>39039265
has to be dxm, mind feels at peace and you can relax for hours while listening to music laying in your bed which becomes 10x comfier.
>>
>>39039265
You can't be a robot on LSD. I'm not a moral fag I'm just saying Psychedelics make you act like a normalfag
>>
>>39039967
probs not acid desu brah it usually lasts 10-14hours for me
>>
>>39039891
I had a really bad first trip, and as soon as I "woke up" from it I wanted to kill myself sooo bad, because my worst anxiety, having nothing to say to people, got a million times worse, I literally could not think of a single thing to say to my only friends for the rest of the day.
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 661x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 661x250px
any ayahuasca man in?

I'm worried about the proper doses of mimosa and rue for a very mild trip
>>
>>39039265
Uhhh drug use implies social competence hombre robots are universally straight edge.
>>
>>39043104
this comes up every thread and it's getting pretty tiring to correct these completely retarded comments

>lots of drugs including alcohol, weed in some states, DXM, codeine in some countries, and research chemicals are legal to buy at a corner store or online
>dark net motherfucker
>>
File: 1501819526791.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501819526791.png
30KB, 300x250px
Coffee is the only drug for me. Now sshhhhhh Im not done yet
>>
>>39042584
is that including the shitty runoff limbo state of tripping a bit after the peak?
>>
>>39043301
until you return to where you were before you left
>>
>>39039890
robots can take drugs too

drugs are for losers afterall
>>
>>39039265
Benzos are the best robot drugs
>>
Testosterone enantate.
>>
weed is the only drug worth doing on a regular basis
>>
antiandrogens and estrogen
>>
>>39039265
yeah, LSD is great
stopped drinking alcohol two years ago, would recommend
also love weed and mescaline

but there's so many new compounds to try: most of the 2Cx family is interesting to say the least. I enjoyed 2CE the most but still haven't found 2CB and it gets great reviews.
>>
>>39039265
Drugs are normie as fuck, why escape from your suffering when you could revel in it
>>
>all these autists who are pissed they can't get drugs
>all these autists literally not robot enough to buy shit off the deep web.
>>
LSD can show you truth, but sometimes it's better to be ignorant.
>>
>>39039265
don't do drugs
very original post yes
>>
>>39043301
Limbo state is a good way to describe that stage.
>>
>>39044456
>do some research before trying any drug.
>avoid the most addictive ones.
>????
>profit
>>
>>39039967
Yeah that's not LSD, it lasts much longer, there aren't different "lsd batches", just people selling blotters with less lsd or people selling something else as lsd. What you took was most likely some phenethylamine or a different more obscure RC
>>
>>39043612
I've tried most RCs, 2C-E and 2C-B are so fucking good. 10mgs of 2C-E makes me feel like I'm on 200 ugs of LSD and a bit of MDMA while 2C-B is more like 50/50
>>
>>39044544
>there aren't different "lsd batches",
yeah I wasn't expecting to get actual acid from drug dealers in literal southern Ohio and thats what I meant by different batches. Whatever it was it did its job for 4 dollars a tab so I can't complain. I should start looking into buying actual acid off the deep web.
>>
>>39043955
>deep web
Considering AlphaBay + a bunch of other sites got raided last month, and the few left that AREN'T being monitored have hiked their prices up (such as DHL) that's not a viable option
>>
I smoke weed everyday but I occasionally drink or take LSD. LSD is definitely my favorite out of the 3 but it's more of a planned out thing that I only do every few weeks.
>>
>>39044685
Did it make your mouth numb or taste metallic? If so it was most likely 25I-NBOMe which has a peak of a few hours. It's dangerous, can cause seizures, etc.
>>
>>39044744
>Did it make your mouth numb or taste metallic
Nah didn't taste like anything.
>>
>>39044596
I love MDMA but usually don't recommend it cause it can be a bit too addictive for some people
>>39044744
if you know you're getting 25i just take a very low dose mixed with mescaline/cactus extract, amazing visuals and overall good tripping experience
>>
>>39044501
The right way to do drugs
>>39044596
>most RCs
You know there are thousands upon thousands of them right?
>>39044685
Be careful man nBOMe's can kill you with as few as 1-2 tabs. Also I haven't tried either but imo it makes more sense to get legal analogues like 1p LSD from legitimate research companies
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.