[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 37 year old guy and I'm in a relationship with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (585KB, 480x654px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
585KB, 480x654px
I'm a 37 year old guy and I'm in a relationship with a 39 year old woman. We've been together for 4 months now and she is my first girlfriend ever, I was a virgin before meeting her. Things were going pretty okay but she recently confronted me about my passive attitude towards her. I've always tried to treat her super well and with respect. My mom taught me to be nice to girls so I've tried my best to be a gentleman to her.

It came to a head the other day when she told me she was going out with her friends. I told her to have fun. She told me she might be gone all night and I'll probably not be able to talk to her until to the next day. I told her to be safe and to call me if she needs a ride home. She got very frustrated with me and asked "Why are you okay with this?" I was confused and she said she's going to be gone all night and I'm just smiling and nodding along. I asked what the problem was and she said I'm too accepting and she could be out doing god knows what.

I told her she's her own person and I trust her. She got even more frustrated and said she's been wanting to tell me this for awhile now and she said I'm way too nice. I asked what the problem with that is. She said I'm too much of a gentleman and everytime we go out I treat her like a princess. I asked what's wrong with that and she said she wants me to be a little aggressive and controlling and even mean sometimes. She says she feels unwanted by me but I tell her how can that be when we have sex like everyday. She said when we have sex she never feels like I want her because I never just simply fuck her brains out but I always make it sweet and romantic.

I felt pretty bad but I wasn't sure why. I said I was sorry for being a poor boyfriend and she stopped me and said that's my problem, that I don't stand up for myself and I'm too soft. I just quietly nodded and she sighed in frustration then went home.

What am I supposed to do /r9k/? How do I change myself to be a better boyfriend?
>>
>>39039165
>>>/adv/
youtube.com/watch?v=VWBGwcYNaY8
>>
>>39039165
Maybe you just need a better girlfriend. Or rather, a girlfriend who's a better fit for you. You don't sound like a great match. Surely you didn't expect to knock it out of the park on your first try, did you? I'm sure you've gained some valuable experience from this relationship but it seems like it's time to move on.
>>
>>39039165
If you really like this girl I suggest going elsewhere for advice
>>
This is a false flag thread meant to tap into the redpill "women want alpha/aggressive guys" mentality and confirmation bias.

Don't believe OP's lies.
>>
Hahaha

Tell her she's too old to be this picky

But that would be MEAN wouldn't it OP

HAHAHA
>>
>>39039165
Try to be a bit more assertive I guess. She seems kinda like a bitch anon. /adv/ might be better for this cause everyone here is gonna get asspained. She shouldnt be playing mind games with you. She's kinda too old to be doing that.
>>
File: eidfgkj.jpg (59KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
eidfgkj.jpg
59KB, 495x660px
youtube.com/watch?v=HnaYROIzsus
>>
>>39039165
find yourself a 20yo gf
buy her shit and treat like princess
younger girls appreciate attention and respect from grown man
>>
Give her rough sex
>>
>>39039165
Your problem is you're not a living, breathing contradiction. Women want to be treated well but they also want to be treated like shit. She's giving your manhood a shit test and you're failing miserably.
>>
>>39039165

leave her, find girl who isn't mentally ill, continue being a good person?
>>
>>39039232
Roastie detected. Just because you think you're not like that doesn't mean the overwhelming majority of women are not
>>
File: miku wat.gif (2MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
miku wat.gif
2MB, 230x230px
>>39039165
You can tell this is a fictional story not just because he posted it on 4chan, posted a 2D qt to bait reasonable men into his thread, but also because a real 3D thot would just cheat on him and enjoy her beta provider instead of confronting him about it
>>
boohoo my boyfriend lets me be my own person and doesnt treat me like trash im upset: the post

tell her to piss off with her "daddy was aggressive and controlling when i was a little girl so now i want to feel that same way with you because its my only real basis for love"

its time to wake up from the whole "dysfunctional romance but we make it work" movie bullshit and have some perspective from your side.

but on a real note explain your perspective and why you treat her like this and have her explain why shed like to be treated like this and talk it through like big boys and girls.
communication nibba
>>
>>39039165
What a fucking bitch.
Give me a throwaway email, i will be your gf if you live close enough.
Im 5'6 short, and i work min wage.
Pls be my bf
>>
>>39039645
Not OP, but where do you live?
>>
>>39039460
this OP. Don't buy into "treat women like shit" bullshit.

It sounds like you're genuinely treating her with respect and not being a "you owe me sex m'lady" type, so keep up the good work. It might seem frustrating at times but you're doing the morally right thing.

Consider Christianity, by the way.
>>
>>39039211
this nigga right the fuck here knows what's up.

I'm surprised how reasonable the replies in this thread are, considering this is r9k and OP is almost certainly bait.
>>
>>39039666
US satanic trips
>>
File: Bait.jpg (94KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
94KB, 622x626px
>>39039165

congrats, bro, you're even more virgin than me and you just won the BAIT OF THE WEEK grand prize.
>>
I'm not sure how this will impact your relationship, but i do think you need to stand up for yourself. By that I mean, don't let her change who you are. Just stand firm about who you want to be, and tell her to deal with it. I wish you well, but i don't think your gf is a very good match if she can't accept you for who you are
>>
>>39039165
You can't, you had a castrating mother who deep down hated and feared men and masculinity and your bringing up reflected in.

You were brought up to be a girl so you think like a girl and your brain is basically malformed. Most of people here face this issue.
>>
>>39039165
Tell her why she's wrong and spank her.
>>
>>39039843
OH SHIT

That's how OP should do it. Be like, "Well, I'm going to continue treating you with respect, because that's the right thing to do. Deal with it."

That way he'll be showing his girlfriend that he's a badass, while sticking to his principles.
>>
>>39040015
Well it's more about OP being comfortable with the person he is, and letting someone change him.

But you can see it that way too i guess.
>>
>>39040015
He should go even farther and literally prep the bull for her. He should bring a black guy home to fuck his gf and spread her vag so he could get nice and deep. That'll show his gf.
>>
>>39040068
I think you're a bigger cuck if you find pussy more important than your own personality.
>>
>>39040157
This. If you're changing a fundamental part of yourself for a basic bitch like this you might as well bend over and take Tyrone while you're at it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.