[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 6'1 and 135 kgs and i need to get down to at least 90

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1498548411795.gif (1MB, 198x171px) Image search: [Google]
1498548411795.gif
1MB, 198x171px
im 6'1 and 135 kgs and i need to get down to at least 90 kgs and i was wondering if i walked about 5 KMs a day and ate only ramen and water if i could lose the weight by doing that
>>
Count your calories to make sure you're at a deficit, after that any physical activity helps but try to make it at least 45 minutes.
>>
You're gonna die from malnutrition dummy
>>
>>39038696
start doing coke/meth and you will lose your weight
>>
>>39038696
Pretty sure Ramen has a lot of calories for the amount of food it is.
Just keep calorie count to 1000 per day.
>>
>>39038696
Why are fat people so delusional?
Do you think that all of the healthy people in the world do a 5km run a day and only eat ramen?
The hard part about losing weight is self control, why make it a thousand times harder than it needs to be by imposing a virtually impossible regime?

You would probably lose some weight for the two days you kept to your diet. You would also feel like shit and not be able to concentrate at work.
>>
>>39038696
No point losing weight too fast it won't help you any if you get lose skin. Aim for 1-2lb or 1kg of weightloss a week. Reduce calorie intake 1000 below your BMR, really doesn't matter too much what you eat but a decent amount of complex carbs and fruit/vegatables/fibre and plenty of water will help you lose weight. At a rate of 1kg per week (if you're lucky) you could be down to 90kg by next June. Good luck.

I'm doing it (again) myself at the moment. Went on a year long alcohol binge, went from 95kg to 122kg. So now I go to gym 6-7 days a week and do strength 5-6 days and cardio every day and I've lost 3kg in 2 weeks. I keep my calorie intake around 1600. I should be down to my goal weight of 80kg around June next year if I keep at it.
>>
>>39039289
im still young so loose skin isnt an issue and i can always get a surgery for it
>>
>>39039246
It's ultimately one of the most narcissistic, only and pathetic things you can do. Which is why I stopped and went on my alcohol binge. It IS an impossible regime and really aside from your health yeilds few tangible results. You're talking about what normal healthy people do, but no normal healthy person ever had to drop 40kg and maintain that weightloss.

Every day regardless of work/uni etc you have to go to gym for hours a day. You can't go out for drinks Friday night, that would kill 2 weeks progress. You can't go to the family BBQ on Saturday. You can't have a girlfriend. You can't relax and shitpost and play vidya after you get home. All you can do is focus on losing weight.

I always see these same people at gym at the same time every day. Rain hail or shine they'll be in there. When everyone else is out on Friday, they're at the gym. When everyone else is off for the holidays, they're at the gym. Yeah they look great but who really gives a shit at some loser staring at themselves in an almost empty gym mirror at 2am on a Friday night? Fucking nobody. Which is why you eventually say "fuck it" and give up because you have absolutely no life at all.
>>
>>39039289
>>39039359
Gym isn't very efficient for weight loss. Running, cycling and swimming are better.
>>
>>39039349
>i can always get a surgery for it

Man fuck that Frankenstein like shit.
>>
>>39039359
What are you even talking about? There is an giant spectrum between morbidly obese and gym rat. Are you honestly telling me that the only choices available to you are "be morbidly obese" and "spend every waking hour at the gym and have no life"? Do you think that a person that comes up with this kind of false dilemma has a rational and informed idea about health?

People who are a healthy weight have cultivated healthy habits around their calorie intake and expenditure. Overweight people do not have those habits. That's the only difference. Losing weight is reshaping your life, it isn't doing a 3000 calorie deficit eating ramen and sitting around all day.
>>
>>39039423
I think OP is looking for a quick way to lose weight
>>
>>39039381
>Running, cycling and swimming are better.

How many 6'1 135kg guys you see running around the block? A big fat fucking zero. It's physically impossible for most of them to even WALK around the block. And even if they could run they'd be a social pariah because of their big fat tiddies flopping everywhere while normies laughed at them and mocked them. Bicycles don't really like being ridden by 300lb guys and I don't think I've ever seen anyone that large doing laps at the pool. The only fatties I do see there NEVER go shirtless.

At least at a gym you've got cardio equipment there and you can (kinda) escape the view of normies and fat haters that scream abuse at you from cars. Besides, losing weight without strength training is shit tier. Being skinnyfat is, imo worse than being fat.
>>
>>39039442
Im a fat fuck but im not that much of a fat fuck, i have to walk everywhere. i alread walk to 2 Ks to university every day + walking back home another 2 K

im gonna try to add another 5 kilometres of power walking/jogging aswell
>>
>>39039442
Of course running isn't good if you're more than a little overweight. But swimming is great, burns calories soflly. I go to the pool regularly and I rarely see anyone fit, it's mostly old fat ladies. Nobody will notice you even if you're fattie.
>>
>>39039423
That isn't the only difference. If you're 135kg and you lose 45kg, your body is going to want to put that weight back on. During my time at gym I've seen some fantastic weightloss transformations. But they almost never stick. I'll see those same guys/girls a few months after they stop at gym and they're back to their starting weight.

When you're already an endomorph you can get fat as shit from doing nothing. You CONSTANTLY have to work at "maintenance" which is great in theory but in practice is complete bullshit. Show me any examples of anyone that's dropped 100lb and managed to keep that off just with diet alone.

Unless you've actually lost that much weight don't think you can lecture others on "health" because skinnyfat ectomorph skellies are just as unhealthy as obese people and do entirely jack shit to maintain their figures and I suspect you fit in that category.
>>
>>39038696
Get a healthy diet, so brown rice, fruit, veggies, lean meat, diary products.

And count your callories
Exercise is not a great tool to loose weight
>>
>>39039486
That's sustainable but not if you reduce your calories too far. Get yourself a fitbit and myfitnesspal and log your calories in/out and maintain a deficit.
>>
>>39039437
There is no healthy way to lose 40kg quickly. That's almost a third of his body mass.

You can try to lose that much quickly, but one of two things will happen:
you will lapse into your old habits because you're inflicting immense pain and pressure on yourself, and you don't have self control towards food. (90%+)
Or you'll lose weight, be left with giant flaps of excess skin, and will then have to start cultivating good food habits so you don't just put it all back on.

Wanting a quick fix is understandable- it's what people who don't practice self sacrifice/control do daily. But trying to be thin with a fat person's habits and mentality doesn't work.
>>
>>39039381
Excercise of all forms is fucking inefficient for weight loss dumbass. Only eating less calories helps
>>
>>39039527
You'll lose more and faster if you combine the two.
>>
im just tired of being fat and i have never been skinny in my life
>>
>>39039527
Just eating less calories isn't really anymore healthy considering how unhealthy a sedentary lifestyle with no physical activity is.
>>
>>39039289
What exercises do you do?
>>
Ramen is mostly carbs and carbs is the biggest thing to make you fat.
even butter is healthier.

there's 55g carbs average in 100g noodles so that's about 500ml of coca cola (11g carbs for 100ml), believe it or not

eat mostly meat and vegetables with olive oil and exercise a lot and drink only water.
going on a trekk eating only cheese and ham would be the best
>>
Your better off doing a keto diet instead of eating only ramen.
>>
File: sas.jpg (132KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
sas.jpg
132KB, 1152x864px
>>39038696
lol wrong board go to boards dot four chan dot org slash fit ya big nerd
>>
>>39038696
Listen to me. If you want to lose weight, starve yourself. When i was younger and tried to lose weight i read about eating regularly 6 times a day in order to keep metabolism up. But that was bullshit. Only way i've ever losen weight is when i've starved myself. I lost 4kg this summer by starving some amount
>>
>>39038696

As long as the Ramen doesn't exceed 2000 calories, you'll be fine.

I mean, in terms of losing weight. Don't blame me if you get scurvy.
>>
>>39039359

I put on 41kgs in three years.

In the space of 8 months I lost 38kgs.

I put back on 15kgs over the next 2 years, putting me 10kgs over my prime weight. That happened after I got married and got lazy as hell.

Most of my life I was really skinny though, not in a healthy way, in a poor person way.

I'll lose this 10kg slowly becaus I don't have any reaon to lose it fast, and then I'll maintain that weight - right at the upper threshold of my BMI.

I don't really need to get skinny/lean again. Just normie

It's not hard if you want to do it. Most people don't do it because they don't have any motivation. If they're single or have a health scare, that's about the only time people get motivated.
>>
>>39040605

according to symmetric strength from easiest to hardest:

OHP < Bench < Squat < Diddly
>>
>>39040771

Oh yeah, and I didn't do gym stuff to lose weight or even diet properly hard.

I did when I got down to 68kg. But the bulk of it was sport + "kinda dieting".

(I'm a lazy fuck, so I went with a meal plan company - the count out the calories/protein level and shit) and I took up photography (long walks) and bouldering 3 days a week and long climbs one day a week.

I was losing like 2 kg a week at first. Also drinking lots of water.

The meal plans are alright, expensive though. I was probably eating about 1600-1800 calories a day.

Started at 106kg and a little under 8 months later I was 68.

Hovered around 70 for about a year, got married, had to quit climbing for 6 months and had no money to buy muh meals and went up to 83. I want to go back to like 73 and stay there. Given myself about 4 months to do it, All it means for me is cutting out booze and junk food on the weekends. I just play vidya instead of watching movies.

I also only weigh myself once a week, I find that helps. I don't measure myself, look in the mirror etc. Just check that my weight is down each week. Don't really care how much either. Like if it's a kg, okay, if it's 200g, okay.
>>
>>39040832

Also, the climbing was a good motivator in that you wanted to lose weight/stick to your diet to be able to get better and compete, and you're surrounded by fucking hot stacies and chads all day so you don't want to look gross.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.