[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot GF -thread. How is your relationship going, robots? Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

Robot GF -thread. How is your relationship going, robots? Any worries or feels, feel free to share them here.
>>
>>39037612
Cheated on last year and haven't found anyone else since
>>
>>39037617
That sucks, anon. Share the story?
>>
i met an amazing half indian half australian girl. she's so cute, and she's only 17 and a virgin. we just started dating and i want to marry her bros
i just wish she was white, I'm not sure if i want my kids to be 1/4th pajeet
>>
I've given up on dating and finding love.
I wish I had someone to talk to about something random or whatever.
>>
File: challanging quads.jpg (73KB, 843x800px) Image search: [Google]
challanging quads.jpg
73KB, 843x800px
>>39037666
>those digits
check'd lad
>>
>>39037612
she keeps telling me if she doesn't see a change she'll leave me but wont tell me what needs improvement.

i dont understand women
>>
>>39037785
Have you tried asking her directly, and telling her that it's not something you can guess?
>>
>>39037666
>I'm not sure if i want my kids to be 1/4th pajeet
>triple-6 digits
What did Kek mean by this?
>>
>>39037666

Pajeet have a good history. Marry for quality not for skin colour. It takes a hell of a good match for people to go interracial (human brain registers interracial the same way as bestiality - no joke - ) so chances are she is an amazing personality match for you
>>
>>39037706
I saw you on s4s earlier
>>
I met her and holy shit I'm falling hard. This may actually be the one, and I'm terrified and excited all st once.
>>
>>39037612
>tfw starting to fall in love with my practice gf
>>
>>39037612
Didn't get my gf here but she's pretty robot(no friends, really bad in social settings,enjoys typical robot hobbies). We met through vidya friends, lost our virginity to each other. Bout a year down and our parents sorta met, we've been together for 4 years and we're probably going to get married. I'm here because I've been here before I met here and i still feel lonely as fuck sometimes because she and 1 other guy are my only true friends. The loneliness still lingers even with a gf
>>
>>39037866
How did you end up with your practice gf, anon?
>>
>>39037785
Sounds like mine with the difference she tells me all the time.
>>
Why would you even come here if you had a gf ?
>>
>>39038105
To laugh at angry incels
>>
>>39038105
I come here because I relate to robot problems even though I'm a norman by many standards, /r9k/ is a spiritual home for me, sort of
>>
File: 803110316_133658.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
803110316_133658.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Have a qt Jewish gf that I love to death. She made pic related for me.
>>
>>39038336
>tfw no gf who makes memes for me
>>
File: 2lmwivk.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2lmwivk.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>39037612
i want a gf, one who would like me as much as i would like her (now, i dont say i like any girl who gives me attention).
someone to accept my asperger's and maybe even find it attractive. although i doubt anyone in the world does that, find it attractive.
someone who has conservative values but is still open for new things.

someone to just.. love, and feel loved by.

one day, maybe.
>>
File: 1502342257519.jpg (39KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1502342257519.jpg
39KB, 601x508px
>>39037612
>How is your relationship going, robots?
Wouldn't know, I've never been in one
>>
Me and my GF met on 4chan, live in same city, going to see eachother first time irl next week. wish me luck lads
>>
>>39038792
You'd be surprised how much autistic behavior girls tolerate, and if you are cool about it, they even find it funny.
>>
>>39039730
Good luck anon, I hope she rocks irl.
>>
engaged, and getting married this year, been with her for about 4 years now. getting together with her pulled me out of a depression id been stuck in for years, and it feels fucking good man
>>
gf was evil and used me as an emotional crutch then cheated
have not given up finding someone else much as I hate women teehee
>>
>>39039730
>call someone your gf
>havent seen her yet

Kek
>>
File: IMG_6681.jpg (90KB, 991x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6681.jpg
90KB, 991x1024px
>new girl starts at work
>short, little chubby with ample booty, short hair and warm and inviting face
>instant crush
>find out she's married
>she leaves her job because her husband was a jealous fuck.

Ffw to 3 days ago

>female coworker tells me that the qt got a divorce and is on the prowl
>immediately FB friend and msg
>msg for a couple days
>ask her out
>"no I'm not looking for anything at all right now"
>her friend tells me she's slutting it up because wild oats to sow XD

And that was the very last woman I'll ever attempt to get.

Over the past 15 years I've suffered so much bullshit that I simply choose to stop playing the game. Last relationship was 3 years ago and last person I fucked was 11 months ago. I feel so fucking despondent. Not even about the particular QT but it does sting to know she's probably out fucking some chad that won the genetic lottery.

My self loathing only deepens daily.

Blogpost, I know.
>>
>>39040247
She meant that she wasn't looking for a relationship, as you probably projected the beta provider image to her. After relationships girls usually just want plenty of Chad dick in them without anything serious. Don't give up hope, anon, you'll find your qt one day
>>
File: 1df.jpg (12KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1df.jpg
12KB, 600x576px
>>39037612
>robot
>gf
leave
>>
>>39040446
We have a right to be here, you can make your own "tfw no gf" threads if you want
>>
>>39037612
Was dumped 4 months ago by my gf of 3 years
She started dating one of her coworkers less than a week after
Found another girl the same week, started dating her, dumped her a few weeks ago because I wasn't in love with her, and couldn't stop thinking about the other one
She moved on with the other guy (like 2 months into the relationship) and now she doesn't give a fuck about me anymore. It hurts.
>>
>>39040484
make as many threads as you want, you're not a robot
>>
>>39041327
>bi-polar
>avoidant personality
>unstable personality
>anxiety
Yeah, I'm a robot, I just don't make my mental illnesses an excuse to not get gud with girls, fitness, or anything else for that matter
>>
>>39037612
I'm a wizard and I'm now deeply in love with a 12 year old girl I haven't even spoken to
>>
I'm with a my gf now, at this moment AMA. She's """" fembot"""" of course.
>>
>>39041658
actually, he is right, you sexnormies need to fuck off more than even the "fembot" larpers
>>
>>39040446
And you wonder why girls don't like you.

>>39041658
Ignore him, he's an ass.
>>
She said she needed space from being stressed and I never heard from her again.
>>
>>39042853
Neither you nor him are robots. You are adopters and appropriaters, nothing more. You are larping as robots online because this board makes you feel better about yourself when your coffee burnt your tongue one day or when you suddenly had a moment of awareness.
>>
File: 1501508856714.jpg (61KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
1501508856714.jpg
61KB, 628x628px
You guys ever just run out of things to talk about with girls? Or am I a shit person.
>>
>>39042914
>MUH EXCLUSIVE CLUB
>NORMIES GIT OUT

jesus, I spend 12hrs a day in front of a screen and see sunlight about thrice a week.
and you call me not a robot?
>>
>>39042986
What in the world makes you think sitting in front of a screen makes you a robot? Are you severely retarded?
>>
>>39042954
Yeah, sometimes. I can comfortably hang out with my gf with silence. There's a problem if something needs to talked about constantly. When the relationship is new, it's a bit more tricky and silence can get awkward. You kind of have to adapt talking to girls, it's not the same as talking to dudes. There's alot more vanity and it's more about communicating emotions rather than ideas.
>>
>>39042853
i may be an ass, but you're still not a robot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.