[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR: I'm okay with being a virgin and aspire towards even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

File: 54698f.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
54698f.png
446KB, 492x479px
TLDR: I'm okay with being a virgin and aspire towards even more monk mode lifestyle, but I have finite money, fragile living situation, and unable to get any income except to keep trying gambling, wat do?

I must've spent $2000 on lottery tickets this year so far, and still got nowhere, most I matched was 4 numbers on Super Lotto a few times, which won less than $100, and I have not been able to come up with any backup plan for my life other than "win the lottery or die trying."

There is literally no other option for me. I have delayed sleep phase disorder, no car or license or place to park a car, been jobless for several years and submitted 100 job applications this year, instantly red flagged and trashed. Also my personality is INTP, I'm on the autism spectrum, and can't sit very long, and if I do, can't do anything productive, just end up staring at a screen, neglecting my posture and passively consuming information.

I doubt that I could be an actual monk because I wouldn't be able to sleep at the mandated hours or tolerate the sleep deprivation, and I also like being outside, even if its just to go walking around alone and look at the trees and sky. In contrasts to the hedonistic perspective, I've wanted so desperately to win the lottery so that I can just live life in monk mode, having a safe and comfortable home to sleep and meditate in, visit the natural wonders of the English-speaking world, eat healthy, and explore hobbies I can't do in this shit apartment and without disposable income. I don't think I'm averse to work, I just feel completely powerless to change my life currently because there is nothing I can do and nowhere I can go, I live in a sterile urban environment with no resources or connections. What money I do have would dry up quickly when my elderly mother dies or moves out and I have no one to enable me any more.
>>
File: 6_3BILLION.png (694KB, 1072x532px) Image search: [Google]
6_3BILLION.png
694KB, 1072x532px
I'm actually a very happy and positive person despite all this, and don't expect to be any happier after winning the lottery, just super relieved; money doesn't buy happiness, but happiness doesn't buy you money either. It seems perfectly logical to kill yourself if you get to a point in life where your only other option is to wake up at 7AM and go to work for 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, most of the year, most of your life just to continue existing. I don't think about this being an eventuality because it is a limiting belief and negative thinking, I just tell myself everything will be okay, it will all work out, and maintain my optimism- which is very useful when I check $50 of lottery tickets and see I won nothing, like I did yesterday.

One thing I haven't tried yet is talking to rich people I know, and meeting new wealthy friends to see if anyone wants to be my enabler, like give me food and let me live at their house for free and consider it like giving alms to a monk, like the do in Asia. Of course I'd be available to them if they need someone to help with their business or personal matters. The reason I haven't though is that I don't tell many people about my lottery mission, and I know I'm too selfish to do the exact same thing, if I win the lottery I would not invite one of you perma-NEETs to live with me.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
>>
the funniest part of his manifesto to me was when he read the self help book that said "visualize what you want" so he imagined himself winning the lottery.
>>
File: 45688540.jpg (605KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
45688540.jpg
605KB, 1600x1084px
>>39037494
sometimes in a yoga class I go to the instructor asks you to close your eyes and "visualize anything you would like to manifest, see and feels as if it is already done." One time a teacher actually said "winning the lottery" as an example, literally the words came out of my mouth right as they first came to my thoughts when she asked what it is we would like to manifest, and it was around the exact same time as a Mega Millions drawing was occurring. Fucking spooky. I revealed my autism level to her after class expecting her to say she was only joking and I need some help, but instead appeared very enthusiastic, told me not to doubt myself and keep believing I will win the lottery.

I didn't win shit that day, or week.
>>
The lottery is a tax on the mathematically illiterate. Enjoy your homelessness.
>>
>>39037558
Your yoga teacher is a hippy retard. Visualizing a lottery victory doesn't make it any more likely.
>>
Stop donating money to the lottery

If you want high risk high reward get into crypto
I've made $17,000 since 2016
>>
>>39037568
This. Gambling is fucking stupid unless you have some kind of scheme going.
>>
File: 1499606307848.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1499606307848.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>39037450
>I have no money
>I've spent $2000 on the lottery
>>
File: 847.jpg (150KB, 866x640px) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150KB, 866x640px
>>39037568
I've played a simulator that predicts I could play my whole life and never win, seen what a million dots looks like, and spent at least as much as Elliot Rodger did on lottery tickets. Yet I still persist because I literally have not sound any other solutions. But since I'm an optimist and am certain that if I ever do give up on lottery, I will neither kill myself or work full time, I am trying to become more innovative and constantly seeking more input.

>>39037577
Actually it does, at least in the sense that feeling optimistic about winning, and believing it will happen drives me to buy more lottery tickets. "Problem gambler's" gamble more when they are sad, I gamble more because I'm happy and optimistic. If I felt said I'd feel like "what's even the point of buying lottery tickets, look at the stats, I'm never gonna win."
>>
File: 1451803886350.jpg (431KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1451803886350.jpg
431KB, 1632x1224px
>>39037589
I made a coinbase account once, but all the transaction fees and vulnerability to hacking, forking, getting banned by governments etc. scared me. Lottery is simple and easy, go to the liquor store and pay $1 or $2 for each lottery entry and thats it, potential to win millions instantly.

>>39037606
My scheme is "I have one shot at life, so I'm going to win the lotter oyr die trying"
>>
>>39037681
My mom has been playing the lottery every day for over 30 years, she won a 4 digit amount once and that's it.
>>
File: 3035490534_349d01cec8_o.jpg (327KB, 1112x736px) Image search: [Google]
3035490534_349d01cec8_o.jpg
327KB, 1112x736px
>>39037636

maybe try to WORK to find out how to WORK and create value for customers
>>
File: liolijip90.png (26KB, 1428x181px) Image search: [Google]
liolijip90.png
26KB, 1428x181px
>>39037828
Your cosmopolitan bias is showing.
>>
Go work out.

Working out increases your vitality, lifts testosterone levels, improves your posture and strength and your confidence.

Working out teaches your organism to put in consistent efford if you wish to achieve some external goal, a mindset which WILL leak into the real world.

Start by doing calisthenics, e.g. 3x10 (pushups, jumping jacks, crunches, static exercises), 3x a week for half an hour, without skipping sessions. After half a year you WILL see positive results, I can GUARANTEE you that.

Eventually, transform to swimming, cardio, and barbell exercises. Join a gym if you like to be social, but don't let yourself be jewed into steroids, shakes etc.

The rest will follow naturally, because you will start to look like a man instead of a bitch, which is sadly the only think you need to "get a job", bacause noone likes to hire wussies no matter their qualification, skill, experience etc. YES, humans are this retarted, welcome to the real world honey.
>>
File: f63fa4e529f94f82db2fb402d7a93c0d.jpg (593KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f63fa4e529f94f82db2fb402d7a93c0d.jpg
593KB, 2560x1600px
>>39037906

free advice is worth what it costs...

just derp around and a bunch of small detail ideas will spontaneously occur, about how to use less energy accomplishing some task

write them down or combine them to come up with a unique business

It's always in the last place you think of looking

You can't just sit down and say im going to brainstorm for 8 hrs per day for a business idea

The stuff randomly occurs like when you're in the shower

Still that pic had a good argument
>>
>>39038069

here's how the millions of products and services are organized, check specific resources imports and exports of your particular state to get on the A team
>>
File: 4354.jpg.png (1MB, 996x684px) Image search: [Google]
4354.jpg.png
1MB, 996x684px
>>39038069
>>39038117
I have no shortage of ideas, but no one is going to pay me for sharing my ideas, and I am absolutely powerless to turn any ideas into an actual busy-ness. I literally can't compete, and there is nothing worth even competing for.
>>
>>39037450
dont do the gamble anon, it was me 4 years ago, gambled ALL my money away.

Had to do criminal things to get myself out of debt.

Got caught, cryed like a autistic biitch.
>>
>>39038196

Did you actually, legitimatly gave "competing" a try? Not talking about just doing an intership for two weeks, then deciding you can't compete with the guys who have 15+ years of professional experience, but a legitimate try?

Pick some industry you like and put in 40 hours a week for 1 - 2 years, fully aware of being shit on every single day.
>>
>>39038270
>put in 40 hours a week for 1 - 2 years, fully aware of being shit on every single day.
I'd literally rather suicide than do this again

>>39038270
>Pick some industry you like
Can't just "pick an industry" the thing about work is you need other people's approval to even get a job in the first place, and I literally have not been employed since 2010
>>
>>39037450
You have a better chance of being struck by lightning TWICE than of winning even $10 in the lottery once.

Want to win? Every week put your lottery money in a jar instead of buying a ticket. At the end of the year your "prize" will be more than you'd get from betting.
>>
>>39038196

we could start a lottery on r9k

using the last 5 digits for poker style wagers
>>
File: 1495519198027.jpg (838KB, 3000x2067px) Image search: [Google]
1495519198027.jpg
838KB, 3000x2067px
>>39038384
But in order to be struck by lightening, there has to be lightening, and I have to be outside within range of it at the time it strikes. Every time there is a lottery draw and I have ticket(s) for it, I could possibly win. And I won small amounts from $1-$70 lots of times.
>>
>>39038270

>> I'd literally rather suicide than do this again

Welcome to real life honey. Do you think the cashiers, the nurses, the handymen etc. are just separate entities that operate on another plane of existence, and not EXACTLY the same kind of human beings as you and I?

>>Can't just "pick an industry" the thing about work is you need other people's approval to even get a job in the first place, and I literally have not been employed since 2010

Thats why you need to "suck dick" to get a foot in the door, i.e. work for free, kiss ass, network, do more than is expected, leave your ego at home and execute everything you are told and lastly, expect full well to partake in a slow, soulsucking grind.

You just seem unwilling to put in any kind of efford, then why do you expect to reap any rewards?
>>
File: UKlottery.jpg (40KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
UKlottery.jpg
40KB, 660x371px
American lottery bro! It's been so long, I wondered if you still post here

Still gambling myself, still no progress with the lottery myself since my 150 pound win, so I must be close to spending those winnings and going back to break even.

I have been lucky on horse racing though, so I'm probably still in positive territory for the year. I still think of you everytime I buy a lottery ticket
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (267KB, 999x779px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
267KB, 999x779px
>>39038476
"real life" is a meme, normalcucks believe all sorts of shit to justify their enslavement. Work sucks then you die, having never really lived.
>>
File: 558.jpg (1MB, 1913x2640px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
1MB, 1913x2640px
>>39038519
Luckiest I got was once I won $105 total on super lotto 2 months ago
>>
>>39038549

I never used to play the lottery because unlike horses races there was no thought or skill, and the percentage cut they took was quite a bit (only using 70% of sale money for prize money)

But one day I got an overwhelming sense that I was going to win and started occasionally buying tickets. After a few months that feeling stopped but I still bought 1/2 tickets a month out of habit.

For the first time in a year last week I bought a ticket feeling I was going to win, but it came to nothing
>>
>>39038575
In 2012 I read this http://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1502619431262.jpg and shortly after there was a $656 million Mega Millions draw, which got me interested in the lottery. By the next year I became a full on "professional lottery ticket buyer"
>>
>>39038533

What is your suggestion then? Everyone handles you free shit just because your parents fucked? Do you think wiping your ass is also "a meme", because you go to the toilet then you die?

This is some major flawed brain right here, no wonder noone likes to hire you as you probably could not even screw a light bulb without going into an existential crisis...
>>
iktf bro

i spend probably $80 a week on scratchers
>>
>>39038708
I have my own values and beliefs about life. It honestly baffles me how normies put up with the 50 hour+ work week, where most of the week, most of the year, most of their life is go to work, come home, eat, sleep, wake up, repeat. I guess they justify their slavery by getting into debt for having kids to support, or numb themselves with drugs, alcohol or prescription meds.
>>
>>39039085
>>I have my own values and beliefs about life.

Your values mean JACKSHIT if you act like a useless parasite BY CHOICE, who leeches off other people's time and energy without giving anything in return.

Is it so hard to understand? Try living without fresh water, food, electricity, internet, hospitals etc. and see where "muh values" bring you.

After two days you'd cry like a little bitch and regret ever being this retarted.
>>
>>39039377
>You don't deserve to live unless you are a full time wage slave or careerist
Utter nonsense
>>
>>39037450
You cant be a monk doing stupid gambling shit.
To be a monk the best option is to get a disability check. Go get diagnosed with autism
>>
>>39039720
Nowhere said that buddy, what I said was

"You don't deserve shit from others unless you are willing to give something back."

Go be a part time nurse, or janitor, or do charity or go build websites for businesses. Go repair broken Ipads and sell them off ebay ffs, just don't be a leech on your society unless you have some serious disability.
>>
Theres some good advice in this thread but OP seems to just shoot everything down. OP why are you even making a thread if you are not intent on trying anything new?
>>
Maybe OP can start gambling on things he actually have a chance at winning. Lottery is not a strategy, you have no control over things, and as others have said, it's an idiot tax.

Instead, start learning about cards, horse racing, sports betting, stock trading, something that ups your odds a lot more.
>>
>>39037450
>>39037456
I know exactly how you feel, lottery anon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.