[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you're a good person? Do you think it affects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1307577375001.jpg (31KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
31KB, 680x765px
Do you think you're a good person?

Do you think it affects your life and relationships in any way?
>>
No, I genuinely believe myself to be the worst person on the face of the earth.

Yeah, it's had an impact on me.
>>
>>39037257
>Do you think you're a good person?
No, i'm depressed and toxic person. Obviously i dont have a relationship because who would want to spend prolonged time around a person such as me.
>>
>>39037263
>>39037265
Do you do bad things to people? If you have a choice between doing wrong by someone and not, which one do you choose?
>>
>>39037257

i think i am a shitty person and a waste of space.

>Do you think it affects your life and relationships in any way?

it makes me take out my anger and frustration with my inability to change on everyone that is close to me. it's pushed everyone away and isolated me from all the people i care about.
>>
>>39037442
>i think i am a shitty person and a waste of space.
Why? Do you do bad things?
>>
>>39037257
I try to be, but when you've got no friends, no relationships, it feels like you're not really doing anything to actually be "a good person".
I just wish I had somebody to help, or was even capable of helping someone.
>>
>>39037257
I care for people, I'm loyal, I try to empathize and realize that they also have feelings. Yet, I can't have people like me. No girl does. I try to get a gf but I can't. Lying to them doesn't work, being straightforward doesn't work, nothing works.

Everything else fails too. It's like a bad dream. I'm discouraged of trying anything because I just know it will fail.
>>
>>39037257

I was a good person. Then life fucked me over one too many times. Now I'm bitter and jaded. I am an outwardly nice person now but when they piss me off or hurt me I blow up on them and attack them verbally to make them feel like how they made me feel.
>>
>>39037257
i think i want to be good but cant because everything turns out shitty for me so i spread misery

no, being good doesn't help
>>
>>39037257
>Spent all my life being "good" and doing good by everyone, treating them well, so on and so forth
>Still get treated like shit for no reason

Not worth it, lads.
>>
I'm a good person, just not in the way that society recognises.
>>
I think I'm a good person, very honest, open and loyal and it's done nothing but make people think they can take advantage of me. I am separating myself from others as much as possible now.
>>
>>39037257
no I'm not I'm just better than all those trendy neo-nazis
>>
>>39037257
I can tell if a person is bad or good through one simple sentence.

Traps and trans people are not mentally ill.

Good person responses
>whatever makes them happy.
>what they do doesn't affect me, so why should I care?
>as long as they let me know before i try to fuck/be with them.
Bad person responses.
>anything negative.
>>
File: 1500207193644.png (61KB, 255x205px) Image search: [Google]
1500207193644.png
61KB, 255x205px
>>39037257
Im a "nice guy" so yeah i never had a gf
>>
>>39037257
Yes.

No because its has no factor in it as women never allow me to show it. They judge me when they see me and assume im angry or something.
>>
>>39037257
I think i'm a pretty shitty person who failed at life on my own volition.
>>
I don't understand the basis of morals, so it doesn't matter to me at all.

Good, bad, it's all the same.
>>
>>39038925
>No because its has no factor in it as women never allow me to show it. They judge me when they see me and assume im angry or something.
I know this feel. The only women who liked me were my female coworkers who initially hated me. But since they were sorta forced to interact with me they eventually began to like me. A lot.
>>
But what constitutes good? What makes me a good or bad person? Is there a single defining moment, or the sum of every random act of kindness weighed against everything bad I've ever done? What about the good I've had the opportunity to do that I passed up on? I dont believe any of us are good so long as we could be better.
>>
>>39040519
Well... Do you think you're a bad person?
>>
>>39037257
no
i have one friend and never had a gf so yeah its affected me
>>
I try to be a good person but it always seems that I offend or hurt people in some way and it just pisses me off that I'm like this, it also makes me think that I'm not meant to be here seeing as I nearly died a couple times as a kid and that's the reason why I always seem to be in the wrong, because I'm a wrong element of this world.
>>
>>39040634
I don't believe I'm bad either. I believe that I've done more good than bad, and I've certainly tried to. But I believe that morally, we're all different shades of grey. I just strive to be as light a shade as possible.
>>
>>39040694
None of us are meant to be here. And I assure you that everybody else has felt the same as you do. So if none of us are meant to be anywhere, you get to decide where you want to be.
>>
Does anyone else feel like there's no point being a good guy anymore? As in suppressing your spergouts and bad thoughts? Being a vile piece of shit who laughs at the disabled people and wants to gas homosexuals won't really change your life for the worse, will it?
>>
>>39037257
I try to help people out which often ends with me being used, which I fucking hate myself for. A lot of the time I'm never repaid which is fine because I've kind of become use to it. I believe I'm a good person, but deep down I know I'm only doing it because I know I don't actually have much to offer. So I think I'm a good person on the outside, but on the inside I'm just a loser trying to deceive people.

It makes me hate myself more and more each day, it's fine to know you've tried to help someone else, but letting them shit on you and just accepting it kind of makes you numb to yourself and really brings down your self worth.
I genuinely believe I'm a leech to this world.

The only thing that has stopped me from necking myself is the idea that my parent (dad) has put in so much of his time, effort, and resources into his only son. I fucking hate myself for thinking this way, but i've been like this for way too long.
>>
Yes, I don't harm people, unless they harm me, but when they harm me. I tend to go over the top, I am pretty much a guy with two sides, an agressive side and a sensitive, easy going person. So in a way, when you activate said side, no I'm not a good person, it has it's limits. But I have witnessed myself during martial arts training getting a little over the top with sparring etc or people jokingly insulting me and then I just destroy them inside with some insults. But my good side always helps people, donates to charity and tries to be warm and lighthearted.
Yes, I tend to develop and adapt to people easily. It's kind of ironic considering I am autistic (PDD-NOS). But when they know me for a long time, they tend to either stick with me because they know who I am inside, or they run because they don't understand my intentions.
>>
>>39037257
No. But I'm trying to not actively hurt other people.
Not like it changes much.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.