[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick tock wage cuck. You've had your single day off. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1465522301258.jpg (137KB, 767x560px) Image search: [Google]
1465522301258.jpg
137KB, 767x560px
Tick tock wage cuck. You've had your single day off. You need to finish that work for Mr shecklestien and prepare for another week of work
Don't let me keep you wage. I'm sure I'll be fine being comfy at home
>>
File: 1486427772767.png (313KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1486427772767.png
313KB, 808x805px
Shut up! I love my job!
>>
I have two days off you autist. Isn't it time you got your daily haircut?
>>
Its sunday moron.
>>
>>39036925
I believe he means you have to prepare for Monday morning on a Sunday anon
>>
>>39036868
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP MAKING FUUUUUUN OF MEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39036868
>I'm sure I'll be fine being comfy at home
It isn't like you'd be anywhere else other than in the welfare line with the other disabled people/niggers.
>>
>>39036868
>am playing on my gaming laptop at work while watching a few camera monitors
>have my own mini fridge under my desk and a microwave behind me.
I'm comfy as can be anon, and getting paid $17 an hour to be comfy.
>>
File: 1488147334312.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1488147334312.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>>39036868
pleaae stop doing these threads
>>
Shut the fuck up you basement dwelling shell of a human, i bet you have never even attempted anything out of the ordinary in your worthless existence. Hell, I bet no one even knows you even exist, when you die literally nothing will change, you will leave a mark on no one.

At least we have the balls to go out into the brave unknown and attempt to make something of ourselves while you sit at home jerking off to cartoon cartoons with autistic grils pretending you are like the 'mysterious' loner kid that gets the girl. No, you are nothing, you are a worthless parasite on the human race and are the reason why we still dont have flying cars so next time you think of making one of these stupid ass threads think to yourself "why havnt i killed myself yet?" and save the world from your cancerous parasitic existence.
>>
>>39037563
Ragie Wagie detected.

Fuck yourself bot
>>
>>39036868
I have a cycling tour for japan in a month with a friend of mine (who also works) and it feels great to be able to travel and see the world, taste it's food and meet it's people.

There's a whole world of different kinds of comfy if being indistinguishable from a house plant is your thing.

Your autism bucks can't afford any adventures beyond the self checkout and prepackaged nuggies.
>>
I've lived the neet life over 4 years. The first 2 are comfy until the shame sits in. Your family, tired of harassing you at every gathering, give up on you and start acting aggressive. Your friends move off to college and get their own apartments. You've played all the video games you've ever owned 8 times over. You tire of shitposting but it's all you know. Then the cabin fever sets in. You have no will to go outside, so you start getting paranoid about being in the same room every day. Partially due to your lack of internal clock. You go to sleep at 6am then 7 then 8 then 10. Until you tire of being tired so much that you decide to stay up for the entire day in order to fall asleep at a somewhat normal time. Your parents see your face for the first time in weeks. Then the day you have been dreading the most arrives. You need to get a job. Unfortunately, it will be your first job, which is always the worst. Worse more so because you've spent most of your time in relative comfort. You're too lethargic to perform manual labor and your mind is too weakened to perform basic tasks. Your parents drive you to work because you never got your license and you have a female boss. You quit your job and seek new employement.
This process is repeated until you are a wage slave and realise that the best moments of your life were when you were a child. Being a NEET for so long has caused you to become a wagie. You can no longer progress in your life because your time was spent in a deep depression and anxiety; constantly avoiding everyone around you.

Being a wage slave isn't fun, but at the very least you have money. And money prevents stagnating. Getting a job even got me laid, a year after I gave up my sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>tfw salaryfag instead of wagecuck
Eh, it's ok. I make a lot of money, but it doesn't really make me happy.
>>
>>39037865
Salarycucking is a lot worse than wagecucking.
>>
>>39037563
>muh legacy
>muh contribution
wagies really like to delude themselves huh
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39036868
This is a based post in a based thread.
>>
>>39037848
this is actually quite true, tho I don't care about my room after being neet for 5 years I like it
>>
>>39037874
Why do you say that? It's basically wagecucking except I have my own office and make a lot more money. Oh and I don't have to do any physcial labor, I just sit around and code. I only ever really do work every other day or so. It's one day of shit posting + meetings and one day of working + meetings.

I will admit when I got my own office it was pretty great, it's really relaxing because I have a nice view of the lawns which have this water feature ducks are in.
>>
File: 1501653600933.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501653600933.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39036868
who /nightshift/ here?
>fuck business hours
>fuck traffic
>4 on/3 off so every weekend is long weekend
>basically phonepost and watch movies all night
fuck days I'll never go back
>>
>>39038002
Am
>>39037473
Fucking love nightshifts, Easy as shit and all I do is play vidya and eat all night in a locked office. I could fap, but playing vidya feels better.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.