[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate women, robots? And I don't mean feminazis,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_1661.jpg (54KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1661.jpg
54KB, 699x485px
Why do you hate women, robots? And I don't mean feminazis, I mean just regular women you'd see on public transit or something. Do you hate all of them, or just the ones who think they're better than men?
>>
>>39036698
I used to hate women but then I started hating people but now I realize there's only a few people living who are truly deserving of hate. I've become apathetic about most people and what they do.
>>
File: 1501444423661.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1501444423661.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>>39036698
I hate all of them. I have become a very bitter person and every single woman on earth annoys me to no end because literally everything they do is a form of attention whoring and they don't care about the shame their actions will bring to the men of their families, and that pisses me off
>>
Society as a whole is setup to benefit women at the expense of men. Normies doesn't care about male lives and never have. Hating women is natural if you are a good person.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (29KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
29KB, 384x384px
>>39036698
Regular women will always think they are better than men and hate men. So in other words if you give shit then shit will be given back to you.
>>
>>39036756
So you don't hate them as individuals, just as a collective group?

>>39036757
Reverse the gender and this becomes Tumblr mentality.
>>
>>39036794
>Reverse the gender and this becomes Tumblr mentality
Except this is actually true and well documented. Tumblr is just being a victim for the sake of attention.
>>
>>39036698
>I don't mean feminazis
>I mean just regular women
But """regular""" women are feminists/feminazis.
>>
File: 1501764121976.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501764121976.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>39036794
Every single woman is a selfish attention-seeking whore, therefore I hate them individually (and collectively, I guess).
>>
Because they have it easy in life and still don't appreciate it. If they would just admit that they're living life on easy mode and not be cunts about it I wouldn't care, just like I don't care about rich people and good looking people. But no, they have to whine about their little problems and organize into feminist groups to make my life even shittier, just so they can consequently have things even easier, but primarily because they want to punish men like me who were unfortunate enough to be born male whose life they wouldn't last one day in without killing themselves. Anyone who said women are kinder and have more empathy is a fucking retard, that's another dumb meme they all push that pisses me off. The only people women can empathize with are their offspring, and even then only the non-crazy women.
>>
>>39036847
>every single woman is a selfish, attention-seeking whore
How could you possibly know this without knowing the actions of every woman on earth?
>>39036828
>generalization is only bad when people I don't like do it!
>well documented
Where?
>>
File: honeydew_by_barakaldo-d5fjqxc.gif (156KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
honeydew_by_barakaldo-d5fjqxc.gif
156KB, 250x250px
I HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T DIGGIE DIGGIE HOLE
>>
>>39036698
I don't. They are evil but it's not conscious.
>>
>>39036934
>organize into feminist groups
>didn't pay attention to the original post
>>
>>39036756
>attention whoring
this

women wouldn't bother me so much if everything didn't revolve around attention whoring and trying to get as much praise as possible. modern women are insatiable narcissists.
>>
>>39036957
You think they're evil but you don't hate them because they can't help being evil?
>>
>>39036983
So if you found a woman who wasn't an attention whore, you wouldn't hate her? Why is gender even a factor, then? Why not just say you hate attention whores?
>>
>>39036977
Every woman is a feminist even if they don't call themselves that, feminazis are just more open about the beliefs that every woman, or at least the majority of every sufficiently large group of women, has.
>>
>>39037087
>every woman is a feminist even if they don't call themselves that
How? Feminism =/= equal rights. Feminism focuses on WOMEN'S rights. Actions speak louder than words, and their actions do not show that equality is their endgame. Which means the women that actually DO want equality aren't feminists, are they?
>>
Being a woman is like being a human without introspection or self- awareness and a near constant need for attention and validation.

Women as people in terms of personality are also a lot more uniform and uninteresting.
>>
>>39037141
Few women want equal rights though, they know full well how good they have it and don't want to give that up. After all, if the majority of women had reasonable views, feminism would be a reasonable movement. In reality it isn't, because they don't. They want more women's rights while losing none of what they already have.
>>
>>39037224
Now this I agree with. They want to have their cake and eat it too, which is fucking obnoxious and selfish. But my point is that you should judge each person as an individual, and just stay neutral in your perception of them until you know what their true intentions are. It takes way less effort.
>>
>>39036698
They hate....

not....

it's a predictable childish amateur technique... Pretending like THEY had a choice in the matter because women won't have anything to do with them

Like the obnoxious kid in school who becomes even more obnoxious so he pretend like it was HIS choice for everyone to hate him

IT'S A SELF DEFEATIST VICIOUS CYCLE A CATCH-22

They get to pretend like they are in control of something finally
>>
>>39037065
>Why not just say you hate attention whores?
Well 99% of attention whores are women.
>>
>>39037152
What is you're a woman who is self aware of the fact that they crave attention and validation because they know they are meant to be supportive figures, and if they are not reminded of this they feel worthless? What if they introspect and explore their minds; trying to discover self actualization? Understand, females are just as capable of knowing themselves and their place as much as anyone else - some are just too stubborn to accept what they are meant to do here.
>>
>>39036756
Nope youre just ugly and lazy and fat

No woman will give you the time of day so you are pretending like it's your choice

And by now you have already figured out that nobody gives a flying fuck about your opinions, so why waste our time giving them to us ?

Get back in your little hole and play your video game fat boy

Move aside as us real men take the pussy and destroy it

How's that video game working out for you fat ass ?
>>
>>39037388
Why are you using the most common shaming tactics to try and prove a point? Do you understand you're just further proving his delusion to be correct because you're showing your callous, selfish nature - you're crying for attention because you cannot accept the fact that this one man wouldn't give you the time of day, nor offer you any affection.

It's people like you that assures people will a disdain for women that they are, in fact, correct in their thought process.
>>
>>39037152
Congratulations I believe at least one human being paid attention to your opinion, almost validating you somewhat

Fag

lardgut slob
>>
>>39037388
Says the faggot who thinks this is reddit.
>>
>>39037409
... with a disdain*-

You aren't a real man for trying to degrade another man who has willingly decided to ignore and hate the vaginal Jew.
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (37KB, 532x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
37KB, 532x720px
>>39037388
>baiting this hard
You just became the most insufferable faggot in a thread full of spergs who hate women. Congratulations.
>>
>>39037409
Lol @ " you're crying for attention "

Why would I beg for something I already obviously have?

Evidenced by the fact that you're focusing on me

Stop looking at my crotch like that it's making me uncomfortable dude
>>
>>39037429
You're acting like a woman.
>>
>>39037429
>this piece of trash is still posting here
>>
>>39037414

Irony:

I have literally never been to reddit one time in my life

Never

And I hear you, sexual talk about it all the time but I don't even know what it is... Obviously it's a website but I don't have any idea what separates it from the rest

The fact that you try to insult me by associating me with reddit is very ineffective, considering the fact that you HAVE been to reddit....

Obviously or you wouldn't be able to use it as a comparison tool

If you weren't a reddit dude, you wouldn't know what it is...

ISNT THAT IRONIC ?
hmm...

HAVE YOU EVER 'THOUGHT' BEFORE YOU OPENED YOUR STUPID FAT LITTLE MOUTH?
>>
>>39037423
See, slackjaw... Pay attention:

Your opinions on women have absolutely no value whatsoever

You have no experience with women

Tell me the last 10 girls you had sex with

What was your last girlfriend's name? How long were you together?

EGG ZACK LEE

See how easy that was?
>>
>>39037474
Yeah, this thing is definitely a woman trying to LARP as a man to get her point across. She was clearly distraught over the fact that a man has expressed his distaste in females, and here is a perfect example of an abrasive, callous bitch.
>>
>>39037441

As if YOU of all people would know how women act

(So you're saying I'm an actress?)
>>
>>39037448
Awwwww you noticed

That's so sweet
>>
>>39037448
>http://www.co.bibb.ga.us/BSOInmatesOnline/BSODetail.asp?JacketID=48442&BookingID=347869
Retard got released from jail and is already shitposting on /r9k/.
>>
>>39037505

Your abilities to determine people's genders are ALMOST as astute as your ability to GET LAID

as in ZILTCH

sexless dicklipz
>>
File: IMG_1657.jpg (44KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1657.jpg
44KB, 575x556px
>>39037500
It's a 'my name is John and I hate every single one of you' episode.
>>
Only people I dislike are people who are dishonest with me.
No matter how much it hurts I want the truth and yet people can't understand that.
>>
>>39037551
Why would I need to get laid? I'm married. It seems like you're the one having issues determining another's gender.
>>
>>39037527
Dumbass you obviously missed my big GRAND REAPPEARANCE EXTRAVEGANZA 3 days ago

I covered the entire subject

It was a HOOT

MAYBE YOU CAN FIND A BOOTLEG COPY OF IT AND WATCH IT LATER

I made more fun of myself than you could possibly ever try making fun of me

The funniest part is I've been to prison and going to jail for a couple months is no big deal

The even funnier part is you couldn't last 10 minutes in jail because everybody in there would beat your ass so bad and the Bloods and the Crips and the Gangster Disciples would literally turn you into their housebitch

They would literally make money off of you and force you to clean their underwear and do their laundry and clean their cells and give them all of your food trays and commissary and you would never get breakfast lunch or dinner and if you even thought about standing up for yourself they would beat you down so bad

You're nothing

You're not a man and you're not even a child

You are sniveling little coward with absolutely no experience in anything
>>
>>39037474
I say that you have been to reddit because you have a namefag and shirked anonymity, as well as being butthurt about r9k's misogyny which is part of the board culture.
>>
>>39037565
Wrong

I do NOT hate any of you

I simply refuse to patronize your weird incessant need for reassurance of your failure

Your fear of failing is your justification for failure

I'm not going to allow that because I expect more of you guys I support you I'm not against you

My commentary is meant to remind you how a friend would respond to your incessant need to be pampered

An enemy would sit back and Pat you on the back and tell you that your failure is a real accomplishment

MAN UP
>>
I hate women because they're pretty and their lives are easy and they hold the power to attract men and manipulate them and hurt them emotionally
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (98KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
98KB, 640x348px
>>39037578
THIS. The truth hurts, but it'll only hurt more if you don't face it right away. If there were more people like you, the world would be far less shitty, anon. Godspeed, my man.
>>
>>39037578
BRAVO !!!!!!

STANDING ROUND OF APPLAUSE

B R A V O ! ! !
>>
File: 00161615949649.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
00161615949649.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>39037599
You're worse than a nigger. I wish I was an amerifat so I could find you and laugh in your ugly fucking face.
>>
>>39037584
Lol @ you being married

Hahaha

Creepy
>>
>>39036698
>Tried to get in a relationship many times
>Always get the same "Im not ready for a relationship" crap or some other bs excuse
>A few months later they have a boyfriend
Wouldn't you lose your shit when this keeps happening? If they're not interested, they can just tell me. But these whores are straight up lying every time. I even told them that I'd be fine if they told me that theyre not interested, but they prefer lying instead.
>>
I despise them, women have caused me nothing but suffering. Between my fucked up single mother upbringing, the bitches in school, the bitches in the adult world, middle aged egotistical sluts, their groupthink, their lack of remorse for anything, etc etc I simply hate them.

It's effectively made me partially impotent, there are times I can't jerk off for days.
>>
>>39037634
How is marriage creepy? Isn't that what we all strive for?
>>
>>39037608
Butthurt ?

OH

MAH

GAWD

hee hee hee

wow

Talk about being blind

And NOPE I've never been there and I never intend to
>>
>>39037650
You are aware that men do the exact same thing, right? Especially when they're young and don't want to be tied down?
>>
>>39037653
I will be your female friend, if you want.
>>
I don't hate women, I just know better than to interact with them these days. It's like when you see a poisonous snake; you don't hate it, it doesn't know any better, it's just going off instinct. I step to the side and avoid, no malice, just self preservation
>>
>>39037620
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks that way.
There's too many people who have a fake face it baffles me how it's socially acceptable now. I've called out a lot of people who lie and they act like the victim afterwards. It's snowing insane world we live in.
I wish you the best of luck, Anon.
>>
File: 1502088892315.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502088892315.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39036698
>women insults men casually
>literally no one bats an eye

>man insults women casually
>if there's a single female in the room everyone in the area gangs up against him
>if it's an all male room they all actually agree with him

>women insult men seriously
>get treated well by major societal institutions, and other than a couple of virgins on the internet no one really minds them

>man insults women seriously
>everyone starts calling him a virgin loser, and seems intent on making everything about his flaws rather than daring discuss any problems with women

That last bit where people are obsessed with attacking a man's sexuality whenever he criticizes women is really important. No man actually wants there to be anything wrong with women, it makes no sense. It's ingrained inside of him that he absolutely must have a women for the sake of sex. Thinking women are inherently flawed causes a schism in his mind where he must have something, but that thing is also a detriment. A parallel to this would be a man who wants to lose weight, so he eats a salad, but he covers the salad in ranch dressing to the point that it has more calories than a hamburger would have. The man must have food (women), the man wants low calories (a quality woman), so he tricks himself into thinking that the salad with heavy dressing is the same as a normal salad. Even if it's obvious that they aren't the same.

Men need women, but they also want good women. A man realizing that all women are actually bad is like realizing that all the food in your kitchen will break your diet. It's just something you naturally wouldn't want to accept. Now why in God's name would someone want to believe that all women are bad? It would be his instinct to think all women are good, simply because he's ingrained with the desire for them. A man who must have a woman, but also realizes that they're evil is like having a an addiction to cyanide.

Women don't face this dilemma, that's the double-standard.
>>
>>39037615

Incorrect sir

You're actually a pretty good guy and you don't hate anybody

You're just scared because you don't know how you would handle it if you were rejected and ridiculed

There's only one way to find out

I think that the thickening of your skin is a great goal for you to start working on

If something like walking up to a girl and introducing yourself and looking her right in the eyes and sending her the vibration that you really really like yourself whether she does or not... Then I'm really worried about you when it comes to the really tough stuff in life because out there in this world there Cutthroat man and you wouldn't stand a chance if you can't toughen up and thicken your skin a little bit

There's some real scary stuff going to be happening soon around the globe and you better start acting like a self-confident man instead of a scared little boy

And instead of being afraid to admit that you're scared, and trying to trick people into thinking you are intimidating and opinionated, be willing to show women that you are have a little bit of vulnerability because they really like that
>>
>>39037680
Makes sense. I do the same thing, it just doesn't pertain specifically to females. I avoid people in general, because any one of them could stab me in the back if they wanted to. Man or woman.
>>
>>39037682
>tfw phone posting turned an into snowing
>>
>>39037668
Thats nice and all but I'm not really into having half an awkward forced conversation with someone who I can't empathize with and who can't (and is unwilling) to empathize with me before ghosting me.
>>
>>39037627

thank you....

I actually found that quite flattering

To me that was the equivalent of asking for my autograph

(nods to backstage security to throw you headfirst onto the concrete sidewalk outside the stage door)
>>
>>39037716
Kek, I know the feeling. I've had 'roastie' turn into 'rooster' before.
>>
>>39037664
No woman gets rejected this way forward over 3 times. In my case, it has litterally been over 10 times.
>>
>>39037653
Although you mentioned your mother and all kinds of other female human beings....

I couldn't help to notice that not one of them ever had sex with you

They were just a bunch of random strangers that you never had sex with

Again you're pretending to hate them because you're actually afraid to admit that you just don't know how to get one

If you want to learn how to get one I can help you

If you want to learn how to get a bunch of them I can also help you
>>
Having only negative experiences when I grew up and the rediculous shit they can pull off thanks to feminism, birth control, modern society and the rediculous m:f ratio made me realise they are just as or even more vile and selfinterested than the average men.

That is of course because I am not in the top 10 % who get to breed by the 90 % who get to do all the society shit, then die.
>>
>>39037657
marriage rules

it's YOU being married that's creepy

That's kind of like a common housefly being toothpaste
>>
>>39037734
I can try to view your perspective and have empathy for you, but if the conversation would be forced on your end then it makes sense to keep avoiding.
>>
>>39037776
I don't think I'd consider myself a common housefly. Maybe a common housewife, but certainly not a fly.
>>
>>39037692

Dr. Neptune prescribes you 1200 milligrams of HAHAHA STFU YOU OVERLYANALYTICAL PROGLOTTID

Welcome to planet Earth amoeba boy
>>
>>39037747
How does an even turn into snowing?
That doesn't even make sense
Fuck this phone
>>
>>39037755
Not being fucked is the last reason I would hate them. They're just following biological imperative, why would they bother with me when they can have a genetically superior Chad at their doorstep with a few swipes?

I was pursued by several girls in my younger days and I tried the tinder thing just to see and had an ok turnout for the area but there is no reason to put in the immense amount of effort into a female when its not really an asset worth investing in.
>>
>>39037751
Dumbass yes they do

.... At least slobs like your mother do
>>
>>39037772
It's actually STILL spelled ' ridiculous '

But as soon as they change it I'll give you a call and you'll be the first to know
>>
>>39037833
>At least slobs like your mother do
12 year old detected
>>
>>39037799
It was analagous to SOMETHING THAT DOESNT CORRELATE, therefore being moot
>>
>>39037809
>jumps straight to insults
>"you're being too logical"

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>39037819
Ahhhh, the timeless "I hope my over sympathy seeking self loathing routine will attract a catch eventually" technique

How...... Uhh.... Original
>>
>>39037751
Yes we do. We're just not the 9/10 Stacies you're thinking of.

>oh boo hoo, poor roastie got btfo by Chad
>WAAAAAAHHHH, WHY WON'T STACY LOVE ME?!?!?!
This is the mentality I see on this board all the time. A lot of robots don't seem to realize it's a 'two sides of the same coin' type of situation.
>>
>>39037870
I'm a woman and I don't understand those concepts. I'm also autistic and take everything seriously. I cannot deplete my own synapses.
>>
>>39036698
No I don't. Because it makes sense to wish to get with the best you can.
>>
>>39037859
Your mother is TWELVE ?

Nana Nana Boo Boo
I know you are, but what am I?
Betas got a girlfriend Betas got a girlfriend
Puts gum in your hair
noogie time

teabags you until bile sprays up around and into my pubes
>>
>>39037879
PROGLOTTID is a compliment

Wow

Chill out man
>>
>>39037887
This may be difficult for your pea brain to comprehend but not everyone is extremely concerned with finding holes to put their penis in like you are.

Most of the guys ITT have solid logical reasons for their beliefs on women.
>>
>>39037895

*spins a shiny colorful object, locking you into an autistic trance, as I recover my wedding ring from your rectum"
>>
>>39037949
Who said I'm concerned with putting anything into a hole?

I'm trying to RETRIEVE a wedding ring OUT of a hole

You're not very observant are you?
>>
>>39037892
Well since you're a woman: wouldn't you hate women if you were in my place?
There is a limit to the amount of rejection and lies a human can take.
>>
>>39037879

Wiggle for us
https://youtu.be/fD9KsUJPraQ
>>
>>39037958
::Stares vacantly at the object, its mind drifting into a state of mundane catatonia, and it ignores the invasive attempt to remove the treasured piece of jewelry from its tightened pucker::
>>
>>39037983
No, I'd hate people who pull that crap in general, which I do. Because I've been in the same situation, only with men instead of women. My point is that gender isn't necessarily a factor at all, and that people just give bullshit excuses to avoid confrontation.
>>
>Yesterday,
>See this mom with her 2 kids.
>One of her spawn was a boy.
>She probably was a single mom.
>Gross bitch had a box of tampons around her arm.
>Sigh in disgust.

Isn't that child abuse?
Showing what a little boy what tampons are?
Gross. It's almost like women shouldn't be parents anymore.
>>
>>39038025

Hee hee!

(In cartoonish weasely voice)

"Yoooo funny I wike yooo"
>>
>>39038049

WARNING ALERT ALERT

CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD

so what ?

big deal

You found that to be offensive is really really strange it shows me exactly how out-of-touch you are about everything

and due to a childhood issue, you have a fear of vaginas

weird
>>
>>39036698
"Because I'm a sad and ugly 30 something y/o virgin on the internet with no job and no friends so I scapegoat the shitty feelings I have towards my life onto women because that's the only way I know how to feel better about the fact that no-one will ever love me."
>>
Johnny, a little boy stood in his yard, atop an upside down metal bucket

he jumped up and landed on the bucket as he yelled "TWENTY ONE!!"

again he jumped "TWENTY ONE !"

again... "TWENTY ONE !"

across the street, a little girl watched enviously

"Let me play, Johnny !"

"okay, Cindy, your turn"

Cindy came over, stood on the bucket and jumped up, and as she yelled "TWEN..." Johnny bent down and pulled the bucket away

Cindy dropped straight down into a cavernous hole....

Johnny replaced the bucket and mounted it again....

jumping, he yelled "TWENTY TWO!"
>>
>>39038035
Ok you deel like an OK woman I guess.
I once confronted one of the roasties who pulled the "not ready for relationship, probably wont have a bf for veeeery long time" card on me, but who got a boyfriend a few months later. You want to know how they react?
>"My personal life is none of your business anon" she said while being clearly upset (through text)
I said that it was my business because I told she lied to me. She went completely in denial from this point. She claimed to never have said "i probably wont have a bf for maaaany years", even though I had screenshots of that. She got completely upset and pissed. After that I said that her current boyfriend looked like he has an IQ of 80 (he did look very stupid) and then I blocked her. Roastie BTFO.
>>
>>39038172

That was awesome, neptune
>>
>>39038190

Shania Twain sings "DEEL LIKE A WOMAN"

ONE WORD: PROOFREAD
>>
Had a drug addict alcoholic mother. She did a lot of shit that would be considered roastie behavior, left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>39038227

that was penis thrush

I'm sure it's not the First time you've tasted it before
>>
>>39037388
How's that LARPing working out for you, friend?
>>
I have never hated women.

any woman who I see smile I am in love with.
>>
>>39038289
Stop posting you're behaving like an idiot.
>>
File: 1502419958357-r9k.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502419958357-r9k.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>he's a 54 year old manlet who thinks anyone will listen to a failure like him with any level of seriousness
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39038190
You dodged a bullet in that case. Confirmed thot. People like that are one of the reasons I rarely leave my house.
>>
>>39036757
I'm fairly sure not hating people is a part of being a good person.
>>
>>39037141
>Feminism=equal rights
It's FEMINISM for a reason not Humanism. It only benefits females not us males dumbass. Ugh, how how many times do most people have to explain this?
>>
>>39036698
I hate a specific kind of woman, and specific kinds of men. I hate the girls who bullied me in highschool, and the asinine boring bitches that still treat me and a lot of other women (not to mention men) like dirt, as well as the SJW morons that populate my uni campus and the opinionated middle aged bitches who treat customer service staff like shit.
But there are nice women out there. I hate certain kinds of men, too.
>>
File: 1502420649175.png (866KB, 760x864px) Image search: [Google]
1502420649175.png
866KB, 760x864px
>>39036698
I hate them 'all'. Obviously I dont hate my mother however I realize that she subscribes to the beliefs that other women do which I hate is capable of acting the way they do.

As a whole I see women as second class citizens. Their role isnt to do ig things in my life other then get married, have kids and maintain a household and be a loving wife for a hard working man. That idea creates a lifestyle where as a Man could have thrive. But in this modern society that has been robbed from me by women. Essentially they get things I deserve because they have cunts and not because they earned them.

Another example is how skewed and unfair the dating game has become. Yes as Humans males have always had to attract a female however bac in the day it was alot easier to do so. Not only that even if a man didnt take his girls virginity chances are she had only been with one or two other men and not 65 like girls these days do. People got together and married young. Now days women 'take time to find themselves' by traveling around the world fucking men in other countries and funding this behavior usually through stripping, escort work, drug dealing and or prostitution. Then when they are 25 they expect a man to marry her and fund her life as if none of that ever happened.

Females are physically weaker then Males and I despise things that are weaker than me physically.

Women are hypocrites. They say one thing and do the other, pic related. 'I want to show myself off but I dont want people to think Im a slut. Women cannot have their cake and eat it too. You dangle meat in front of a wild dog hes gona eat it. Its cruel to tease.

On top of these things yes I am jaded by my poor albeit somewhat existent love life. U lost my virginity late, was turned down by ALOT of girls and used by them emotionally. I dont think women appreciate how things like friend zoning affect a mans self esteem.

Sorry for the wall of text, I wouldnt read it but hey its honest. Cheers.
>>
File: B3p4eUd.gif (569KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
B3p4eUd.gif
569KB, 1000x811px
>>39036698
I love women. Maybe there are some that I don't like but I wouldn't hate them because of that.
>>
Regarding your attempt to mask your fear of failure with women and disguise it as a hatred built of experience :

It's hilarious how you people actually think you can tell me to just go away or stop or tell me I'm behaving like a child or acting like a woman... As if I'm actually going to suddenly run away....

You are all young adult, having been on this planet long enough to realize by now that YOU, out of all of the different groups and subgroups of society, will never have any Authority or any ability to control, intimidate, frighten or motivate anybody
>>
>>39038190

You really don't have anyone in your life to tell you how autistic you are, do you?

She didn't want to be in a relationship with you, so she fed you some bullshit excuse and went on with her life, met someone, and it worked out for her.

You didn't BTFO her by pointing out some textbook hypocrisy months later, you just made yourself look like a psychotic idiot with no social skills.
>>
>>39038593
Gee, I'm pretty traditional, but I wouldn't marry someone who hated my gender the way you do.
>>
>>39036698
they are stupid and bad at video games
>>
>>39038650
DW you're probably fat anyway.

Another thing I hate about women is how they invade and infest male only spaces, like R9K for example. We had a good thing going here for a long time until gamergate happened and look who rocked up to ruin another good thing just because.

Again this goes back to womens retarded and deluded logic of wanting to go hang out in place they have nothing in common with nor like just because they dont belong there.
>>
It's kind of like a shadow thinking it is 'casting the light'

Betas inherently have made the decision that day will never be the ones in charge of anything
>>
>>39038088
You don't know how to trip code so you are the loser.

>Into the trash you go.
>>
>>39038666
EGG ZACK LEE

VIDEO GAMES = SEXLESSNESS

If you were a female and you thought a guy was slightly attractive or something, and then you got to see him sitting there in front of a God damn video game... Exactly what about that is attractive to a female?

Exactly what about video games makes a woman go hey here's a real man for a real woman and I am going to invest my life into this overgrown obese sedentary child?
>>
>>39038673
>male only spaces, like R9K for example

This is not and has never been your numale safe space.

You know you're only here because we allow you to post your humiliating life for our entertainment, right?
>>
>>39038593
You seem so nice, I have no idea why you can't find that wife you want.
They do exist man, my brother's wife is like that. But she's also the kind of chick who'd see that kind of shit and find someone else. My brother treats her with the utmost respect, and their relationship isn't unequal- they just do different things.
>>
>>39038650
In a pirates voice

Arrgh Lassie !

You'll do as you are told!... Now marry me and get in that kitchen and start cooking you worthless little animal... Fatten me up before I mount you like the pig that you are, and you will enjoy it whether you like it or not !!!
>>
File: 1502420895088.jpg (22KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502420895088.jpg
22KB, 320x322px
>>39038713
No but it has been a male only space. At the very least cunts kept their gender a secret and just posted as anon, again something you cunts are incapable of doing

I tell you what has never existed
>fembot

You know you're only here because your /soc/ threads get no likes so you have to seek validation from a bunch of neckbeards you hate because you cant get real men IRL to do so.

You are more pathetic than anyone here, too pathetic. Go back to /trash/ you self righteous cunt.
>>
>>39038740
I don't know if I should cringe or laugh.
>>
>>39036942
>>generalization is only bad when people I don't like do it!
>Where?

Not even him but you can find that woman get better treatment in the justice system, for example they get lighter sentences for the same crimes and this is only one part of the gynocentric society we live in.
>>
>>39038713
Lol you're getting schooled missy.

>>39038746
Is onto something.
>>
>>39038673

Lol@probably

Everybody knows she's a slob
>>
>>39038683
You don't seem to realize I don't give a flying fuck about the trip code concept

I'm sorry you are incapable of developing original thought and fell for the homosexual lemming routine

And I quickly lost interest in you which proves you are correct
>>
>>39038593
>Females are physically weaker then Males
not only physically
>>
I hate women because I hate everyone.
I hate men for being aggressive, disrespectful dickheads who'll never treat us as equal.
I hate women because they actually believe men see them as equal and that it's not just to get pussy, and are cruel and awful besides.
>>
>>39038190
Seem* like an ok woman. Oops*
>>
>>39036698
I just hate the fact they go r9k. This is our board, not theres. Women literally have a million places they can go like intsagram, /soc/, /cgl/, lolcow, tumblr, reddit or just real life.

They have to force their way into male only space or hobby and ruin it when they dont really care about it.
>>
File: hVc9c2a.png (9KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
hVc9c2a.png
9KB, 500x300px
>>39038803
Equal men would treat you as equal.
If woman wouldn't always try to date up they wouldn't think like that.
>>
>>39038860
All men view women as unequal, or, more accurately, not worthy of equal treatment. I don't think that men and women are equal physically, but I do mentally and that everyone deserves to be treated equal. Just look at this site- the lowest of the low, on the dating scale, and they do as well.
>>
>>39038746

You just objectively outed yourself as new.

We literally had green text containment threads for numales like you to post in. You haven't got a fucking clue, you pathetic omega.
>>
>>39039133
You just ousted yourself as a triggered roastie with no decent rebuttal.

Ive been here since 2008 you dumb slut. You rocked up at lunch time.

Fuck off you dumb roastie fat cunt.
>>
>>39036698
Honestly i dont hate them, i just find them boring and pathetic, very judgemental creatures.
I did hate them for it at first but i guess i just sorta stopped caring at some point.
>>
>>39036698

I don't hate women.
I hate ((those)) women:
- making you fall in love for her and then friendzoning you
- wasting own vagogo to random penises and then friendzoning you again
- expecting you to be a paying orbiter for life
- getting depressed because after dating so many chads they still don't get neither happiness nor social status
- trying to settling to honest and faithful dudes when the vagoclock emits the last ticks
>>
>>39039057
>All men view women as unequal, or, more accurately, not worthy of equal treatment.
Equal treatment in which context?

>I don't think that men and women are equal physically,
I guess they are not really equal then, are they.

>but I do mentally and that everyone deserves to be treated equal.
So we should treat a doctor the same as some criminal thug? I don't think so, respect is earned based on your merits.

>Just look at this site- the lowest of the low, on the dating scale, and they do as well.
You mean robots who are literally shunned by pretty much every female?
Also alot of people on this board even feel inferior to most woman, which wouldn't be possible with your worldview.
>>
>>39039790
>Equal treatment in which context?
Socially, legally.
>I guess they are not really equal then, are they.
in a world where physical strength is fast being eclipsed by machines, it hardly matters.
>So we should treat a doctor the same as some criminal thug? I don't think so, respect is earned based on your merits.
I apologise, I meant treated equally until proven otherwise. i.e. not making assumptions.
>Also alot of people on this board even feel inferior to most woman, which wouldn't be possible with your worldview.
Only in terms of being able to get sex. That's not the same thing.
>>
>>39039813
>Socially, legally.
Woman get better treatment in both.

>in a world where physical strength is fast being eclipsed by machines, it hardly matters.
There are still jobs that require physical strenght, also strenght is something people will always respect.
>I apologise, I meant treated equally until proven otherwise. i.e. not making assumptions.
Assumptions like?
>Only in terms of being able to get sex. That's not the same thing.
Sex is pretty important to a species, but besides that there is still alot more where robots feel inferior.
Obviously there are woman out there that are better than me in every regard, so since I admitted that you can't say that every man thinks every woman is beneath him, which is bullshit feminazi propaganda in the first place.
>>
don't hate them, how can I hate something with no capacity to fix what would make them hateable?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.