[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to be proud of your heritage if you're white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

File: Pride.jpg (78KB, 511x644px) Image search: [Google]
Pride.jpg
78KB, 511x644px
Is it okay to be proud of your heritage if you're white?

What can we do to unravel this term from white racists of the south?
>>
REEEEEEE FUCK OFF TO >>./pol/
>>>/pol/ faggot
>>
>>39035878

It's an honest question.

I just googled "White heritage" and it's almost nothing but confederate flags and neo nazis.

What about Thomas Edison?
Carnegie? Mark Twain? Abraham Lincoln? Richard Feynman?
Douglas MacArthur? Oswald Patton? George Washington?

Why is it that white people aren't culturally allowed in the USA to have legitimate pride in the legitimate parts of their heritage?
>>
USA is a real clusterfuck of discriminations
>>
i wrote out a post explaining the difference but i figured you were probably too autistic to understand it so i just deleted it.

I also probably go to about 4 Italian fest every year so there is that.
>>
>>39035832
>white heritage
>nazi symbols and confederate flags
by all means i do think white people should be able take pride with their culture but is a left hand salute and white cone hoods really all you got? cmon, I'm sure there are a ton of more things that you can take pride with that doesnt directly tie with genocide or slavery, and i dont mean that mockingly either
>>
File: 1437275566401.jpg (34KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1437275566401.jpg
34KB, 704x396px
These threads are so goddamn annoying. Do you honestly HONESTLY not get the difference between what's happening?
>>
>>39036029
>not actually being a nazi
>>
File: 1502607170672.jpg (81KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
1502607170672.jpg
81KB, 579x636px
>>39036029
Because it makes others feel inferior
>>
>>39035832
It's stupid to be proud of any race. White, black, asian, etc.

If you're proud of anything done by association then you're a faggot and need to get off the identity politics
>>
>>39036323
St. Patrick's day is a prime example of white heritage done correctly.
>>
>>39035832
No. White nationalism is built on suppressing non-whites. Non-white nationalism is built on resistance to suppression. They are not the same.
>>
You can be, if you're proud of your actual national heritage. Nobody cares about Irish pride, French pride, whatever.
>>
St. Patrick's, Italian what's-a-matter-you stuff, German beer and sausages and w/e. That's white culture pride in America. There is no "white" culture. If you say there is to the average European, they would laugh at you.
>>
>>39036544
>There is no "black" culture. If you say there is to the average African, they would laugh at you.
?
>>
>>39036538
Shut up faggot cuck.
>>
>>39036568
There is a black culture, in America. The reason black people have such a strong identity as black is that people from different parts of Africa were all thrown together as slaves and treated like they were part of the same group.
>>
you can do white pride. you just have to say irish, or italian or something.
>>
>>39036323
>>39036029
>exact same reply

why are you leftypol cucks shilling?
>>
>>39035878
Fuck off back 2 >>>/reddit/ you commie faggot
>>
>>39037206
go back to >>>r/the_donald normalfag
>>
>>39036538
Can you prove that?
>>
>>39036755
Just as much as there is a white culture in America. The stuff that people who identify as white have in common. Even hard-leftists acknowledge this, albeit tacitly, for how else would their accusations of white privilege make any sense?
>>
>>39037732
White people do have something in common: that they're not treated in the same shitty way, /based on race/, as nonwhite people. The only thing that defines someone as white (white, not Irish, Russian, working class, Texan, etc) is that they're not experiencing racism.

This is why blacks get offended about white pride specifically, as opposed to pride in nationality. Black pride is celebrating that black people made the best of a shitty experience and developed a community and some self-esteem regardless. White pride is celebrating...what? That you didn't have to? It seems rude.
>>
My lineage dates back to the Du Lys so I'm quite proud of my white heritage.
>>
>>39035832
I don't have anything to be proud of haha
>>
>>39035832
because white pride is still heavily connoted with white supremacy
give it a few more decades of little to no white pride/supremacy shit before this will work

But also >>39035878
>>
>>39038531
A lot of the time when people describe white culture, it seems like they're talking about being middle class and awkward, or coming from their immediate community or state, or having traditions from their particular European heritage.
>>
>>39038531
What are you doing on /r9k/? Writing a sociology paper about it?
>>
>>39035832

Because white isn't a culture ,specific countries in Europe are culture , nobody is going to mind celebrating a holiday about some European ethnicity , but you aren't doing that you are just trying to group all whites as the same .
>>
>>39038588
I have no idea honestly. I've been wasting time here literally since this board started, just watching what happens. Also sometimes people are nice.
>>
>>39038531
>that they're not treated in the same shitty way, /based on race/, as nonwhite people.
There seems to be a concerted effort to change this, and the idea that you cannot experience racism as a white person is absurd anyway.
Why does white pride have to follow the same format as black pride, is there some official booklet of what you're allowed to feel proud about? Pride isn't defined by making the best of a shitty experience, there's all sort of reasons to feel proud and the incredible positive achievements of the people who fall under the banner of "white" certainly seems like a good reason.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (235KB, 996x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
235KB, 996x1280px
>>39035832
Its okay to be proud but the least sou fuckers can do is check your heritage

Talking about beeing white and not knowing where the fuck your family is from seems retarded to me
>>
White "pride" is kind of hard because the culture is so fucked. Technically, the majority, if not all, white people had their traditional cultures completely fucked over way back when during the rise of Christianity. The majority of white people, if they traced their heritage way back when, would end up with ancestors whose culture doesn't exist anymore. You've got the Gauls, the Celts, Britannica, and all those ancient nations who had their traditional cultures killed off. Usually, "pride" celebrates one's traditional cultures in the cases of other ethnicity since most of them are fortunate enough to have their original cultures intact. I mean... if your heritage is from Ireland, any of the Scandinavian countries, England, Germany, or any of those places, you don't really have your own culture left.

I guess the most you could do is seek out what remains of your heritage, if possible, and celebrate its traditional art, literature, and architecture. Most whites would be European in heritage, and most Europeans had their culture killed off long ago. That's likely why for so long that white people have had a history of fucking over other cultures. They were taught long ago that it was justified.
>>
Because there is no white culture per say. Whole white thing was made up in US and A to gather all you mixed mutts under one flag because you have no national identity.
Everyone living in USA is american whether you are asian, spic, arab, negro or white. American culture (whatever that is) is not exclusive to whites there.
Because murican whites effectively have nothing common with each other because they are mishmash of many european ethnicities there's now the umbrella term "white".

Go to Europe and every nation got their own separate culture and national identity and because most European countries are still majorly white despite the /pol/ memes, there has been no reason to bring up whiteness because that's given, ethnicity/nationality at most.
Things change though.
>>
I don't take pride in other peoples' accomplishments simply because I am the same skin color as them
I think pride parades in general are kinda stupid
Like, what are you proud of?
What exactly did you do that makes your entire race proud?
>>
>>39035832
change the name with a very subtile message and then it's okay again.

>homo sapiens sapiens pride

>blonde pride

>middle class pride

>education pride

>albino pride

>culture pride

whatever is catchy and can be misunderstood so easiely that that you have a good argument if you are our not racist.
>>
>>39035832
It's because whenever whites want to be proud of themselves, they always go the extra mile to attack others. Blacks, Mexicans and Asians don't do this.
Only Muslims join in this behavior.
It's okay to be proud of being French, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, etc, but "white pride" was literally made up by redneck mutts who hate everyone without pale skin.
>>
>>39040286

This

You can be proud of the country your from and the ethnicity you inhabit.
The reason why black pride does not have a country is because they stripped out their culture during the slave trade.
>>
White people are bad and we will all be better off if they are gone. And I say this as a fellow white person
>>
>>39038825
I only see this argument when White pride is brought up.
>>
>>39035832

Because we already own the world

What more is there to be proud of? Literally the best achievement
>>
File: kboycott.jpg (18KB, 455x180px) Image search: [Google]
kboycott.jpg
18KB, 455x180px
>>39040286
>asians don't go the extra mile to attack/discriminate others
LMAO, I know people on /r9k/ never leave their homes but at the very least read up on what happens outside.
>>
>>39040627

We are talking about america, not Korea.
>>
File: We+wuz+kings_665f3e_5932698.jpg (129KB, 856x714px) Image search: [Google]
We+wuz+kings_665f3e_5932698.jpg
129KB, 856x714px
>>39040704
Wasn't it Japan that did that specifically? While I do agree with what you're saying I think you're missing the point

>go to white country
>people there are proud of being white

>go to asian country
>people there are proud of being asian

Also, black people not being violent and attacking others based on their race? Did you miss the whole try and blackwash every bit of history they can, the gang violence, the disproportionate crime rates against whites, that facebook livestream where they literally torture an autistic white kid simply because he's white? Black panthers? Black power movements? None of those ring a bell?
>>
That list is the inverse on 4chan desu.
>>
>>39040627
1) "American" is not a race.
2) They don't do that out of racial pride. In pretty much all these cases, it's a necessity because their business does not communicate mainly in English, and if they do, they don't speak it fluently. It'd just be a headache trying to deal with American tourists who don't know the language.
Keep grasping.
>>
>>39036538
Ceckle
>>
>>39040796
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2523237.stm.

>"I don't want to give a drop of water to Americans," said Lee Chang-yong, the owner of Zeno restaurant which serves spaghetti and barbecued ribs.
>"The incident has seriously hurt our national pride."

Ever crossed your mind that maybe I referenced that particular scenario for a reason and not just because I felt like it? Fucking idiot. Keep talking as if you know how the world operates from the confines of your moms basement.
Let me fill you in on a cute little detail as well, there's no laws in Japan/Korea against discriminating based on whatever criteria. You can literally say no blacks allowed and it's completely legal, so don't go telling me these island monkeys are supposedly more """""civilized""""" than us. (Not that I'd fault them for not wanting to serve niggers)
>>
>>39040779

> Go to Germany
>People are proud of being german

>Go to China
>People are proud to be chinese.

Its okay for people to be proud of their ethnicity. The problem is White is always about Nazis

No one is saying stop being proud of being Irish on ST.PAtrick day.

Because they are not Nazis.

Black wash every part of history they can?
They do this because they have no history.

Gang violence targets mostly other blacks. White people kill other white people the most.
The reason why they kill white people is because there are more white people.

Most black people dont like the facebook live stream. But atleast he was not killed like tamir rice.
>>
>>39035832
Think for a fucking minute dude.

>scottish pride
okay
>spanish pride
okay
>french pride
okay
>american pride
super okay
>white pride
In the trash.
>>
>>39040779
>black people not being violent and attacking others based on their race?
That's not what "black pride" came from, so no.
>Did you miss the whole try and blackwash every bit of history they can
And only dumb people on Instagram and Twitter take any of that shit seriously.
>the gang violence
How is this linked to black pride? Most gang violence results in more black death than white death. Whites have also partaken in gang violence. Ever heard of Italian mobsters?
>the disproportionate crime rates against whites,
Most crime is intraracial, not interracial. Blacks are maybe like 2% more likely to commit interracial crime, and even then it's most often for money or drug-related charges, not just because "fuck white people".
>s, that facebook livestream where they literally torture an autistic white kid simply because he's white
Those sound like teenage bullies, not black pride advocates. And don't pretend there aren't cases where the races are reversed.
>Black panthers? Black power movements?
Pretty much all black power movements focused primarily on uplifting the black community during the segregation and Jim Crowe era. Even the Black Panther movement
Meanwhile, white people make groups like the KKK specifically to attack non-white people and derive pride from destroying them right off the bat. They don't uplift themselves, they attack everyone else.
>>
>>39040873
Again, how is "American" a race?
>Some restaurants and pubs in the South Korean capital are refusing to serve Americans amid anger over the acquittal of two US soldiers for the road deaths of two teenage girls.
Seems like a pretty solid reason, and in all likelihood, since this happened over 15 years ago, they probably don't even have that policy anymore.
>wah wah mother's basement
Why are you projecting the fact that you've never traveled?
>You can literally say no blacks allowed and it's completely legal,
That's because they don't have enough black people for it to even cross their minds, and it's basically not a thing
>so don't go telling me these island monkeys are supposedly more """""civilized""""" than us. (Not that I'd fault them for not wanting to serve niggers)
I get it, you're just jealous of Asians. Nothing to be said here. :^)
>>
>>39040880

Again, I agree with the ethnicity argument. But you also need to understand the exchange of culture was very prominent in Europe after the Renaissance. Music, art, customs, everything started being traded as a wonderful commodity which is effectively why anything white produced back then is still considered the gold standard by every single ethnic group. White Pride is an amalgamation of those feats and events that literally shaped the entire future of our world, the laws and cultural norms, literally everything around you has been decided to be the way it is by Europeans.
The problem is you're focusing on how white pride is presented by skinheads rather than focusing on how exactly it functions as a classification.

Now to the parts I don't agree with.

>Gang violence targets mostly other blacks. White people kill other white people the most.
Don't be a fucking brainlet and ignore ratios.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
Blacks kill MASSIVELY more white people than the other way around. I made that point for a reason don't blanket it with your own platitudes that mean nothing.

>Most black people dont like the facebook live stream. But atleast he was not killed like tamir rice.
Tamir Rices death may have been unfortunate but it's not unjustified, the police officer has not been persecuted in any way. He got fired because of social media backlash for doing his job after the jury found him innocent. Do you like it how people who do their jobs are forced to resign because of political pressure? I don't.
>>
>>39035832
youre a pathetic, insecure fuck, if youre proud of your heritage.
You have NOTHING to be proud about, except the retarded concept of a certain society you belong to.
Being proud of what other people have done is so pathetic, everyone who brings that shit up disgusts me, no matter which race.
If you have nothing else besides your race to be proud about, you mightaswell kill yourself.
>>
>>39041013

He shot and killed a kid with a toy gun.
How is this political?
>>
>>39041028
>says the namefag
>>
>>39041064
>39041064
did i hurt your feelings anon ?
>>
>>39040873
>"The incident has seriously hurt our national pride."
>national pride
So, you explicitly read that this had nothing to do with race, but that's all you could come up with, so you just ran with it anyway. Fucking pathetic.
And in case you haven't noticed, there are Americans of all races.
>>
>>39041081
Go back to r*ddit if you want to use names. If you have nothing to be proud of but being a namefag on an image board you should kill yourself.
>>
>>39040892
>That's not what "black pride" came from, so no.
Correct, and that's not what white pride came from either. White people have been proud of being white for quite a lot longer than just muh nazis.
Spoiler, musicians throughout the eras of European history have always had pride in their work and have always looked at their work as a greater whole when comparing it to music of other cultures.
>And only dumb people on Instagram and Twitter take any of that shit seriously.
Oh yes surely nothing on the Internet can influence people to do things, especially the most uneducated group of people in America. Either way it can still most definitely bring to violence since its born from hatred.
>Most crime is intraracial, not interracial. Blacks are maybe like 2% more likely to commit interracial crime, and even then it's most often for money or drug-related charges, not just because "fuck white people".
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_11_murder_circumstances_by_weapon_2013.xls
2% huh
> And don't pretend there aren't cases where the races are reversed.
Of course not, his argument was that black pride doesn't manifest in any way. I'm just providing an example of it. Also don't give me that no true scotsman fallacy. Their actions were nothing short of racial hatred which you can't have without any sort of pride affiliation.

I disagree with both your statements hereafter, the KKK has done nothing for multiple decades, it's literally a fragment of the past. Your statement is pointless since you don't need organizational affiliation to validate racial hatred.

>>39041055
Officer was forced to resign after the Jury found him innocent and that he did everything by the books. In this picture there's 2 guns, one is real other is the one Tamir Rice was playing with, can you tell which one is which from 30ft in the night?
>>
>>39041181

No i cant tell.
But the officer got close to the boy using his police car and shot him.
Why couldn't he just say put the gun down from a far distance?
>>
>>39036573
>>39037285
>>39040849

cognitive dissonance is a thing
>>
>>39041169
are you high or something??? I seriously dont know what youre trying to imply or where your assumptions come from
>>
File: 1501844215552.jpg (31KB, 455x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501844215552.jpg
31KB, 455x340px
MAKE YOUR BETS LADS AND GENTLEMAN!

HOW MANY POLACKS HERE BRIGADING? MAKE YOUR BETS!
>>
>>39041181
>Correct, and that's not what white pride came from either. White people have been proud of being white for quite a lot longer than just muh nazis.
There's a reason why it's not considered racist to be proud that you're, say, Dutch, but going full "white pride" is racist, and it didn't come out of nowhere.
Maybe Europe does have a more central identity and pride, but it's certainly not the same as the white pride slogan Americans love slinging around.
>Oh yes surely nothing on the Internet can influence people to do things, especially the most uneducated group of people in America. Either way it can still most definitely bring to violence since its born from hatred.
How will faulty historical theory on long-dead composers lead to violence?
>https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_11_murder_circumstances_by_weapon_2013.xls
Where is the racial data and percentages? All I'm seeing is murder circumstances as a whole (which probably encompasses both intraracial and interracial crime).
>Of course not, his argument was that black pride doesn't manifest in any way. I'm just providing an example of it.
How is a singular case of teenagers bullying an innocent proof that black pride does not manifest in any way?
>Also don't give me that no true scotsman fallacy. Their actions were nothing short of racial hatred which you can't have without any sort of pride affiliation.
If you don't want to be represented by rednecks toting guns and screaming about spics and niggers, why do you imagine black pride as criminals and gangsters toting guns and screaming about whites?
>I disagree with both your statements hereafter, the KKK has done nothing for multiple decades, it's literally a fragment of the past.
They had a march not even a month ago, and their very existence was made to attack non-white people. They are an iconic symbol of white pride, past or not.
>>
>>39040951
>Again, how is "American" a race?
It's not, correct. Why are you trying to make this the entire foundation of your argument? I'm obviously talking about racial discrimination as a whole. Do you think they'd deny an Asian American service? I'm not as racist as you think I am.
>Why are you projecting the fact that you've never traveled?
I actually have, check these guys out http://wwoof.net/ . If you ever felt like traveling for pretty cheap and staying over in a foreign country for a bit longer than a tourist, these guys are a pretty cool alternative. I did 6 months in Japan working in an organic farm near Takayama in the Gifu Prefecture. I've also been to a few other places but I'm not gonna start waving my dick around.
>That's because they don't have enough black people for it to even cross their minds, and it's basically not a thing
That's not a very sound argument, I'm talking about the laws in place.
>I get it, you're just jealous of Asians. Nothing to be said here. :^)
Again, don't be blinded by your own smugness that you're willing to ignore an actual discriminatory law in place.

>>39041145
Again, same question. Do you think they'd deny service to an Asian American if he explicitly didn't state his nationality upon entry? Unfortunately, I don't believe you wouldn't lie.
>>
You know why OP is retarded?
Celtic pride = not racist
Italian pride = not racist
Irish pride = not racist
Maybe if you weren't a genetic mutt without real ancestry you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>39036538
kek somebody out there actually believes this
>muh have to resist civilization taht evul witey brought
>>
wake me up when its WHITE history month...
>>
>>39035832
White pride is considered racist because whites are a majority, retard
>>
>>39041225
>>39041225
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/nov/26/cleveland-video-tamir-rice-shooting-police

I'm not gonna argue from a law-enforcement perspective whether what happened was justified or not. The jury already did that for me. Someone called the cops there because a person with a hood was waving a gun around. If you're familiar with the Tueller Drill you'd know cops are trained to respond to threats very quickly. The boy should've dropped the gun and lifted his hands in the air the second the car started driving at him with the sirens on.
I'm not saying "HAHA DUMB NIGGER GOT KILLED WOHOOO", I'm even a bit sympathetic to the events happening even though letting a kid run around the streets with a fake gun shows horrible parenting. I'm not saying the events right morally, I'm saying they were legally justified under the conditions. Cops die all the time in split second decisions like that, as much as I would like to jump on board with the "kill whitey, kill all cops" movement, you can't fault a person for prioritizing his own well-being and the well-being of his fellow cop and effectively, brother in arms.

>>39041304
>white pride argument
Polluted by skinheads, I'm arguing the validity of the affiliation people can have as a group of that size.
>How will faulty historical theory on long-dead composers lead to violence?
Don't just look at that one, there is a very long string of posts like that all over the internet with tons of support, it reinforces the idea that whitey is keeping them down and validates their outbreaks against them.

cont.
>>
>>39041416
Was capslock necessary in this instance?
>>
>>39041400
Viewing national heritage as white is racist. You need to be more inclusive.
>>
>>39038531
>White pride is celebrating what?
>this is a serious question
You might want to look around.
>>
>>39041455
Whites are actually the global minority, is Black pride wrong in Africa because they are the majority?
>>
>>39040884
But Asians are allowed to work as a group for their aims
Blacks commonly do the same
As do Hispanic groups, regardless of nationality

But whites can't have respect for European culture as a whole, which has essentially crafted the modern world?
>>
theres no reason to be proud of a skin color
>>>/pol/
>>
>>39041520
unless you're non-white of course, then it's celebrated.

I have pride in people that share political views with me. And whites vote for low government and conservatism. Non-whites don't. It's just a fact.
>>
>>39041472

It was a little kid playing with a gun.
If a police car comes up to him with the sirens on, do think he knows what wrong?
In his mind he is playing.
>>
>>39041515
Its not the same thing, blacks have been slaves unlike whites. By saying you are proud of being white in a white majority country you make the minorities feel inferior
>>
>>39041304
>Where is the racial data and percentages? All I'm seeing is murder circumstances as a whole (which probably encompasses both intraracial and interracial crime).
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
Sorry, somewhere along the lines I copied the wrong thing over, a couple of posts prior to this I actually posted the correct stat but messed it up somehow. Oops. Mind you FBI stats only as recently as I think 2013 or 2012 actually started separating "white" from "hispanic" ethnicity. I shit you not, the government lumped hispanic crime with white crime to inflate the numbers.
>How is a singular case of teenagers bullying an innocent proof that black pride does not manifest in any way?
You're asking me to prove intent for you. Stop placing impossible burdens on me while you get to sit in your ivory tower and make blanket statements. I can spend the entire day posting pictures of alleged hate crimes based on racial hate but that's pointless, we can do it either way. The stats are what matters and blacks kill whites in massive disproportion to the other way around.
>If you don't want to be represented by rednecks toting guns and screaming about spics and niggers, why do you imagine black pride as criminals and gangsters toting guns and screaming about whites?
Stats, also because the KKK is demonized but the black panther movement isn't. Despite an equally bad reputation for both. If you disagree with that statement you're just willfully ignorant.

cont.
>>
File: 1422829720948.jpg (13KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
1422829720948.jpg
13KB, 320x247px
>>39041520
>skin color
What is this, the dark ages?
>>
>>39041567
> blacks have been slaves unlike whites
The name slave literally translates to "Slav" who were commonly enslaved by Turks and the Ottomans. Whites were commonly enslaved both in Europe and the Middle East. The Jews would also take issue with you saying no whites have ever been enslaved.

idiot.
>>
>>39041541
Only because they literally had their heritage stripped from them and have no idea about their heritage a few generations back. People that celebrate "white pride" don't have that excuse yet know nearly nothing about their heritage because they are genetic trash.
>>
>>39041567
as it should be, if you dont like it you can fuck back off to your country
>>
>>39041304
>They had a march not even a month ago, and their very existence was made to attack non-white people. They are an iconic symbol of white pride, past or not.
A march, ok? Surely you can infer that that's not what I meant by "they haven't done anything". If anything how dare you try to imply that the KKK is not allowed to have their own marches. As long as they're not breaking any laws I believe any group should be allowed to preach what they want. Sunlight is the best disinfectant to any ideology, stupid or not.

>>39041544
Pointless emotional argument. The cops were justified in their actions. As soon as I was in fist grade my Dad already started explaining to me the do's and don'ts of society. Respecting personal space, respecting peoples freedom of speech, respecting policemen and following orders, FUCKING NOT PLAYING AROUND WITH A FUCKING FAKE GUN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET???? Honestly kid probably didn't even have a dad that could teach him those things so I do pity him, but I won't dare to allow scum to bend the law and punish people who did the right thing to defend themselves and their fellow man.
>>
>>39041603
Turks and arabs are caucasians
>>
>>39036029
Theres no one "white culture". Most white people know their heritage to some extent and celebrate that rather than their race.
>>39036568
This is true, but Africans and African Americans are different, even visually.
>>
File: 1409791507865.jpg (43KB, 677x499px) Image search: [Google]
1409791507865.jpg
43KB, 677x499px
America has no god damn culture, it just isn't there. industrial exodus and clearing the land for more industrial expansion, sounds like really interesting culture.

>whats ur culture?
>oh its my grandpaps dying in mines
>oh its my grandpaps killin injuns
>oh its my grandpaps goldrush
>INJUN KILLING
>GANGS OF NEW YORK
>NIGGERS
nice culture you got there.
>>
>>39041608
But Latinos often march as a group and they advocate for Latino interests. As do Asians.

Whites have the right to advocate for their interests just as any other group. I don't think any one should be proud of simply their race, but the political reality is that if it weren't for whites they wouldn't have any conservatives at all in this country. Conservatism and low government are solely supported by white voters, without them we would be well on the path to socialist policy and massive immigration. And that's working so wonderfully for Brazil.
>>
>>39041752
To be fair anon, we are a pretty young nation compared to EU
>>
>>39041775
>but the political reality is that if it weren't for whites they wouldn't have any conservatives at all in this country.
This is just blindingly stupid. Are you implying there are no conservative jews or asians or latinos.
>>
>>39035832
KEEP THIS SHIT ON /POL/
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39041688
asians too
its literally blacks vs the white rest of the world
struggle brother!
>>
>>39040589
But no other race brings up pride as much as white whiney fucks on /pol/
>>
>>39040286
>Blacks, Mexicans and Asians don't do this.
this is what brainwashed cucks ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>39041244
not your safespace, cuck
>>
>>39042540

Defending myself and my race from evil astroturfing isn't a pride rally, online or offline.
>>
>>39042577
>anti white cucks are this delusional
>>
>have /pol/
>shitposting in here
>>
>>39036029
You would never be branded a racist or a Nazi for celebrating Abraham Lincoln or Thomas Edison. It's just that no one does it because no one cares.
>>
>>39038618

But then, by extension of your own logic, there is no such thing as African American culture. Because specific countries in Africa are culture.
>>
Also where does all this shit of "White people have no culture, they're just a mix of other European cultures"

Yeah...

That mix of anglo European cultures? That IS white culture.

Don't get me wrong friendos. The radical right and neo-nazis are a bunch of crazy idiot fuckwits.

But don't try to go telling me my history has no meaning, and that my people have no culture.
>>
>>39043345
>The radical right and neo-nazis are a bunch of crazy idiot fuckwits.
fuck off you anti white faggot
>>
>>39036544
Your average European is a retarded faggot that doesn't know anything about culture
>>
>>39036029
nobody calls english, irish, scottish, french, german, ukranian, belgian, italian, swedish, norwegian etc people racist when they support their heritage.
>>
It's okay to be proud to be white. But if you live in a country with a majority of white people, it seems pointless to have a rally about it. What are you fighting for? To be accepted in society, even though you make up the majority of that society?
>>
>>39043919
If your rally has people protesting against it, it's not pointless.
>>
>>39043485

Have you not read anything else in this post, including OP?

I'm saying white culture exists, and should be acknowledged, but right now in mainstream culture it just seems to be getting deconstructed and demonized.

And that isn't right. We have a culture, which is an amalgamation of various european anglo nations and people, ours is a melting pot just as diverse and beautiful as blacks, latinos, and asians.

There's a lot of white culture that historically, has acknowledged the suppression of minorities, and many white people in history who have fought back against white racists in their own community to stand up for PoC.

What I'm talking about is how facists are clinging on to "white culture" as if they are any representation of it.

>>39043919
It's not about being "accepted" by anybody
It's about me being able to appreciate my cultural heritage, without constantly being rebuked by my fellow Americans as being a thief, murderer, suppressor, and more, all because of historical events which make up only a fraction of white culture, which I had no part in.
>>
>>39044262
But you are a thief, and an "appropriater".
You keep taking delicious meals from overseas, and turn them into some transfat-ridden Amerifat version
t. European
>>
>>39044331

Right, so where did European culture come from?
>>
>>39044493
From Europe. We are the inventors of culture
>>
>>39044563
European here. Who's this "we" you keep talking about?
>>
>>39044563

Lol

Pretty sure the cradle of human civilization originates in Africa and the Middle East my man.
>>
>>39044675
No, just the middle-east.
>>
>>39036029
Because the left wants to destroy their heritage. You see the people commenting in youtube videos. These videos talk about how the opioid crisis has hit the working class white population. The commenters cheer on the suffering and demise of whites. They justify the suffering because of slavery and the Holocaust. Now it's time for whitie to suffer.

That's not the mentality of other races. That's the mentality of hardcore leftists. The hardcore leftists want racial division because it gives them power
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.