[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw half drunk listening to one of my oldest friends fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2026.jpg (86KB, 674x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
86KB, 674x720px
>tfw half drunk listening to one of my oldest friends fuck RIGHT next to me
>tfw virgin and he knows it
This is a level of suffering I didn't know was possible.
>>
>>39035682
So uh, what's he doing?
>>
murder them. they're humiliating you.
>>
>>39035712
Heavybreathing. Another friend in here (a female) just laughed because it sounded fucking hilarious. They ended up leaving.

>>39035717
He deserves to live. I don't know about myself.
>>
>>39035752
>They ended up leaving.
Your bro and his girl or the other friend?
>>
>>39035799
Bro and girl.

I just complained about my brother to her, even though i wish him success like any other.

They brought it to the living room and I can still hear just a little.
>>
>>39035837
hol up. Are you posting on 4chan while sitting next to a female friend as your bro is having sex? What was going on before your bro started fucking his girl?
>>
>>39035877
Just chatting. There's another couple fucking in the living room.

This girl has a bf though, so pussy's off the menu.
>>
>>39035902
Are you all room mates or are you just at some random house where everyone but you and a girl with a bf are having sex? Are you sure she doesn't want the D?
>>
>>39035926
I'm sure, and wouldn't ask anyway. This is my friend's apartment. I would love to fuck her sure, but she knows I'm a virgin and isn't into it (or me)

This battery's lasting really long for 1%
>>
>>39035752
trust me you always get the last laugh as a virgin. Chads lose all of their rights the moment they stick their dick in a girl. no male reproductive rights,no justice for victims of a false rape unless you are rich and incurable STDs that will make peeing painful for your rest of your life. the court system is biased against and they will chase fucking Chad to the end of the world so he can pays his expensive child support. also they will take his gun license so he can die in the street after he becomes homeless from the expensive child support. He is not going to be able to hunt in the forest after he becomes homeless . also they will take his passport for not paying child support.
>>
>>39035948
Fo real though why are you posting on 4chan while chatting with her?
>>
>>39035956
I like to think so but he isn't even a chad.

Normies don't treat sex like a life-changing sacred experience (as robots do). It's just another hobby, like playing guitar or tennis.

Fucks me up because we started from the exact same level. I might have even had a head start since he kinda looks like a dork, a slightly more attractive steve buscemi.
>>
>>39035975
Oh she sleep now. We were all trying to get sleep when Bro decided to get his nookie on.

A girl I like was supposed to come to this. She only came to fuck a black spiritualist nigga then left before I even got there.
>>
I had a sugary on Wednesday
now im sitting at my parents because being alone is too risky

I can't play any games because my PC is at my home
All I'm doing is watching commentless lets plays and waiting for tomorrow so I can get some painpills from the doctor
>>
>>39036101
>commentless lets plays
That's how I wanna watch Telltale fames, they're basically movies anyway

I'm still fucked up and sad and don't want to sleep. I wonder sometimes if I'm mature enough to fuck someone or if O'm just auristic
>>
>>39036036
>She only came to fuck a black spiritualist nigga then left before I even got there.
Are you at a sex party or some shit?
>>
>>39036154
I AM the type of nigga to be at a sex party and not get laid, that'd be me.

Nah, she wants to fuck him but he doesn't feel the same. I'd gladly take her off his hands but I'm half-Asian and that shit'll continue to fuck with me
>>
>>39036017
>Normies don't treat sex like a life-changing sacred experience

because they are stupid idiots who think with their dick and regret it later after the law is butt fucking them with expensive child support. DNA tests will not save them either because the state doesn't want to take responsibility of paying for the child and they will reach for the nearest man. there are men right now paying for child support for a kid that is not theirs and homeless because of child support. also the judge will throw you in jail based on her word if she said you rape her without any evidence. also feminist are pushing for more laws that will prevent you to protecting yourself from a falser rape.
>>
>>39036201
Dude Jesus christ how resentful are you anyways I'm out to go pound some usda prime pussy
>>
File: IMG_0830.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.png
70KB, 1147x609px
>>39036201
Did a womam like destroy yourfamily or some shit? Not that you couldn't mine some valid points out of that but you sound like you watched your family die because of a women.
>>
>>39036199
I mean on one hand it sounds like she hasn't burned the coal yet but on the other she definitely wants to burn the coal. Does she know you like her? Is she the only girl you like?
>>
File: IMG_2040.jpg (108KB, 1242x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2040.jpg
108KB, 1242x729px
>>39036257
She knows, I sent her some embarrasing sleep-deprived shit about making out and grabbing her ass under the stars (which I'd LOVE to do) and she ghosted me.

Sent me this on an anonymous confession app tho. Sweet, but I know she wants me to know I'll never get near her pussy.
>>
File: 1498876481650.jpg (31KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1498876481650.jpg
31KB, 377x377px
>>39036281
oh jesus ouch
getting knifed in the chest would hurt less than recieving that
>>
>>39036239
no fuck that shit feminist gave women too much power over men and they are using the law against men. also you can't protect yourself if she gets violent and you have to run away from her. also if you just push her away to avoid the confrontation or just even put a finger on her you will go to jail because feminist want to increase the numbers so they can fund their domestic abuse shelters.

>>39036250

no but I hate the laws feminist have created to discriminate against men and they are only getting worse because women have the right to vote.
>>
File: 1484962358010.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484962358010.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
>>39036281
>I sent her some embarrasing sleep-deprived shit about making out and grabbing her ass under the stars
Oh shit nigga, you fucked up. desu if you don't think there's any hope to get with her I would look for a gf elsewhere. Then again I'm definitely not one who should be giving advice on romance and love.
>>
>>39036281
>I sent her some embarrasing sleep-deprived shit about making out and grabbing her ass under the stars
the absolute madman
>>
>>39035717
>>39035752
Agreed this image is hilarious....you should get rid of them wile e coyote style, throw a raccoon at them or something
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.