[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things that sound fun but actually aren't >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

ITT: things that sound fun but actually aren't

>tfw at work high
>>
>>39035107
Christ, going to work high was one of my worst experiences ever. That feeling of paranoia is terrible. Every time a coworker so much as looked at me I was so fucking nervous
>>
>>39035107
For me it's amusement/water parks
>Family: "Hey anon, let's go to Six Flags/Wildwood/Busch Gardens/etc.
>Family: "What? You don't like rides? What are you a pussy?"

The choice for me is either get ridiculed or play along, pay an exorbitant ticket price, then get ridiculed for not going on the rides.
>>
>>39035192
t-then go on the rides?
>>
>swimming
It's just glorified walking. Gets boring after 10m.
>>
>>39035212
Only rides I get on are Gravitron if it's an amusement park or the lazy river if it's a water park.
>>
>>39035192
I know this feel all to well.
I can't go on any rides that move even remotely fast or high without having a panic attack.

I've never been on a roller coaster and hopefully never will.
>>
>>39035251
Oh god so much this.. I live in Australia so it's nice for about 10 minutes but then you have to change your clothes, make sure you don't get water all over the floor, wash your hair.. So much effort for so little reward.

>>39035462
I personally love fast rides that throw you everywhere.
>>
>>39035107
People who get high before work are retarded. You just feel tired, paranoid, and anxious the entire time
>>
>>39035563
>living in Australia
Are you a cane toad?
>>
File: 1502327371845s.jpg (1KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
1502327371845s.jpg
1KB, 60x60px
>>39035107
i used to work at a big chain grocery store as a cashier. I did this ONCE, and as I was spacing out I accidentally gave a customer an extra $5 bill. The next time I worked my manager talked to me privately and showed me the video footage (there's a camera overlooking the register at every station) and asked me about it. I told her I was just feeling off that day (thought it was a good excuse), but they foced me to take a drug test (just one you put in your mouth) and it came up positive and I was fired.
>>
I have a lot of downtime at work so going high is usually good times. Don't worry the job is shit
>>
>>39035107
life and you bet your ass that is an original thought
>>
I do this every day at this menial chair stacking job I have
>>
>>39035107
Camping.... I mean ...we have houses ..why the fuck are we coming way out here to sit in a fucking temp house lol....this is something people used to think was fun to do after they invented houses. This is shit people who have never smoked weed think is fun. This shit is for older folks man.
>>
drinking

never took up drinking, i was always too scared to see what my drunk self would be like around people
>>
>>39036202
>has opinions on an activity he's never done
>>
>>39036150
Are you shitting me? Going camping baked is fun as hell.
>>
Suicide
>You have been muted for [REDACTED] seconds, because your comment not original.
>>
>>39035107
>sex play with whipped cream

Don't do it, anons. It's sticky and it curdles.
>>
>>39036342
On that note, the entire genre of 'alternative lubricants' and 'homemade sex toys' is best avoided.
>>
>>39035192
>For me it's amusement/water parks
Glad I'm not alone
I just don't enjoy it.
>>
File: 1469147575359.png (31KB, 155x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469147575359.png
31KB, 155x166px
>skipping a nights sleep to 'reset your schedule'

always sleep even if its just for 20 minutes
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>39035107
Anal. I don't understand the appeal of it. Yeah, it's tighter. But that's where the poo-poo comes out.
>>
>>39036689
I always feel worse after a night with only a little sleep than a night with no sleep.
>>
>>39036150
t. retard
camping is super fun since you can get away from the filthy normies in the cities, piss all over the place, shoot guns, and cook bizarre foods over your fire. maybe you're just a boring person.
>>
>39035107
>tfw at work high
did this for the first time yesterday, can confirm not that fun, but still, it wasn't a bad experience. I think my co-worker just had weed.
>>
>>39036689
This actually used to work when I was younger.

Now, if I do it, when I go to lay down to finally sleep, I'm at the point where I'm too tired to sleep (basically wound up), even after having plenty of alcohol and some benadryl and melatonin.

I'll finally end up asleep, but it'll be for at least 14 hours and I feel like shit for the next two days.

I need at least 3 hours of sleep to function, though. I'd rather stay up than sleep for anything less than 3.
>>
>>39035107
I have no clue why anyone thinks getting high at work is a good idea.
I once smoked a tiny bowl to relax before i started work but i didnt go all out, thats just asking for a disaster.
>>
>>39035107
>going to college
>fucking a virgin
>drugs in general
>>
File: 1502585382431.gif (141KB, 278x268px) Image search: [Google]
1502585382431.gif
141KB, 278x268px
>being a NEET
my friends just all spent 40 bucks on the crew and are saying it's great and i wanna explore the city with them but i've been out of a job for 2 months and i'm broke as fucking shit
also every single day i kill myself a little bit more on the inside cause i'm leeching off my mommy by being alive without a job to help support the bills i incur

>>39035107
if it's a monotonous job and you don't talk to anyone it's easy to go to work high cause you just basically go on autopilot
>>
>>39035192
Water parks and pools in general always seemed kinda gross to me. All those people swimming around, sweating, at least half of them pissing in it. Some probably don't wipe their asses properly. I know they add stuff to keep the water breeding bacteria and stuff, but it's still gross. Lakes are even worse. There you have actual micro organisms swimming about. Not to mention animal waste that must be present. I would never want to submerge my head in a lake. I think I'm still alright with the ocean though. Haven't been near one in years though.
>>
>>39036730
>ITT: things that sound fun but actually aren't
Totally agree that anal is overrated, but it's still pretty fun.
>>
>>39035107
Getting high in the park during daytime seriously fucked me up. Way too intense
>>
>>39036150
>People who never smoked weed
>Camping

Camping is FOR smoking weed dumbass. Why else do you think people go out into the woods other than to get high?
>>
>>39037328
Fucking? If you don`t have your own home and live in basement.
>>
>>39036150
Gosh darn how boring are you?
>>
>>39036028
over $5!?!
>>
>>39036150
This. Just the fact your have to lug a carload of tent gear that takes hours to set up and twice that to pack up is enough to avoid doing so.
>>
>>39037328
>>39037355
what if you just like campfires?
>>
>>39037403
Yeah, this too. And roast some potatoes.
>>
File: 1500491114932.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500491114932.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>39037413
you have to bring some tinfoil, cheese and bacon too!
>>
waterboarding at guantanamo bay
>>
>>39035107
>>39035172
whats wrong with it

you literally just have to (dont cry about the bee yourself meme here) be yourself and not be worried, no one would notice if you arent a total sperglord

when I was younger my parents hated me, when I would smoke they would love me, they couldn't even tell other than that I was more charismatic
>>
>>39037378
Op is untrue and homosexual
>>
TaIking to peopIe
>>
>>39038099
Underated

Origami
>>
stuff gets less fun after 25. being a NEET, my back hurts from sitting at the computer all day. drinking, i get heartburn. eating junk food, constipation. it sucks, cause when i was young all i planned to do was sit at my PC all day getting drunk and eating doritos

i work high all the time though. try CBD edibles, much more mellow and you don't get a comedown 2 hours in
>>
File: heyyy.jpg (280KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heyyy.jpg
280KB, 2000x1000px
>>39038099
Flawless response, fucko.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.