[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /r9k/ just join the military? Marines literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: usmc.jpg (479KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
usmc.jpg
479KB, 1600x1600px
Why doesn't /r9k/ just join the military? Marines literally drown in sweet jap pussy.
>>
>>39034709
nice spooks nerd
>>
>>39034709
I'd rather be poor and be normal than be a fucking paid murderer cunt.
Yeah, you might get fit and have a nice body, yeah, you might have a job and shit to do... but you're a fucking pawn.
The people you're "going to war" with aren't a threat to you... they're not a threat to anyone for the most part.
The ONLY military action right now that makes sense is fighting ISIS... but the military sees money and oil and gold and you're just some disposable prick to get the bigwigs in their golden towers their profit.

Military people are fucking wankers.
>>
They dont want me cuz they think ill Private Pyle myself in bootcamp
>>
>>39034758
>I'm fat and angry I never did more with my life
>>
>>39034758
Dude, not everyone in the military is some grunt who is ordered to go kill some villagers in Afghanistan, you know that right?
>>
>>39034709
Because it's literal cuckoldry.
>>
>>39034709
Lies
I'll get all the Japanese pussee I want on my foreign exchange trip next year
>>
>>39034709
military is filled with highschool chads

not saying it's bad, if you do it right after high school and get college paid for
>>
>>39034758
t. 15 year old girl
>>
>>39034709
Two letters.
4 F
>>
>>39035008
Keep dreaming. Japanese girls are some of the pickiest in the world. The only reason Marines have so much luck is that they are the epitome of manliness. If they perceive anything even resembling weakness in you then you are immediately filed as persona non nookie.
>>
This thread is posted every single fucking night. You should try mixing it up and asking why everyone on /r9k/ isn't a doctor or a movie star instead, it's just as productive.

>>39035008
I have a good feeling that you're planning on buying hookers.
>>
File: 1492920782224.jpg (119KB, 700x661px) Image search: [Google]
1492920782224.jpg
119KB, 700x661px
>>39034758
This.

>>39034875
>>39034890
>>39035042

>t. Americunts
>>
>>39035032
>military is filled with high school chads
In some positions yeah, but I have a feeling that no one in /r9k/ was really looking at special ops. You can find a pretty good amount of nerdy robot-type guys in any of the services (maybe less so the marines).
>>
im not losing my virginity to one of them sideways pussys
>>
>>39035032
You would be surprised how many geeks are in the military. Had a high school buddy who went into the Air Force and worked on avionics. Total geek and now he could get a job with Grumman or Mcdonald Douglas for 6 figured anytime he wanted.
>>
>>39035120
go to bed Ivan, you'll need to keep drinking to forget about lend lease :^)
>>
>>39034758
>you're a fucking pawn
If military are pawns then you're a sqyare on the board. You pay the government with your taxes and feed a system you're only minimally involved in. At least military officials have some power to create change.
>>
>>39034709
>OP fails to tell us grueling shit involved in marines boot compared to army
SEALS literally fucking drown you to get ready for scuba shit. Hell no I would never do any of this
>>
I value my hair too much
>>
>>39035221
Lend lease of USSR happened after Stalingrad. It didn't drastically change the war.
>>
>>39035203
that's what milfags like to think but no military job has a civilian counterpart
>>
>>39034709
I really wanted too, but my hearing was too bad in my left ear.
>>
I am going to the army as soon as my birth certificate comes in. I can not wait to leave this hell that is NEETdom and loneliness.
>>
>>39034709
I have epilepsy
Getting paid almost nothing for 4-6 years doesn't sound fun anyways
>>
I might join a military band in a few years, assuming it still gives all of the benefits of being in the military gives.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-16-01-03.png (85KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-16-01-03.png
85KB, 480x854px
>>39034709
I'm parading this around as the best excuse. You're on your own in Korea, Yank.
>>
>>39035261
>At least military officials have some power to create change.

So I don't think this is explicitly wrong, but the military is essentially a huge pyramid and it's only really a few hundred guys at the top who control the policy and strategy of literally millions of service members. You're probably more likely to create change in overall strategy by getting involved politically than by actually being in the military.

I really do think people in the military do have the power to make change locally, but it's pretty limited in the same way that a manager at a single McDonalds has pretty much no say in the international business decisions.

t. active duty military

>>39035273
SEALs are the Navy.
>>
I am in the Navy right now. Been in for three years. Three more to go.

I am excited to get out.
>>
>>39034758

>wankers

ugh why do british "people" think they have the right to post on this site
>>
>>39035504
Is this real?
Do you have a link the that article?

I wouldn't be surprised tho if this real, considering how "''progressive""" Australia has been over the last few years
>>
File: sneakykike.png (127KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
sneakykike.png
127KB, 300x315px
reminder that schlomo has been posting the "why you dont join the military" kind of threads for a while in this board
>>
>>39034709
Because I'm a man, not a goy. If you ever need a freikorps trooper though, I'm here.
>>
File: honeydew_by_barakaldo-d5fjqxc.gif (156KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
honeydew_by_barakaldo-d5fjqxc.gif
156KB, 250x250px
DIGGIE DIGGIE TRENCH
>>
>>39036287
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a
It's real and the ADF's trying to deny it. Australia only has 60 Abrams Tanks so I guess we're doomed.
>>
>>39036910
if you're not a goy then you're a jew

you stupid racist white faggot
>>
I already found a $10/hr wagecuck job feels good man! :^)
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.