[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people manage to remain virgins after 25 years old? Hell,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 18

File: 1492278436842.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492278436842.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
How do people manage to remain virgins after 25 years old? Hell, how do wizards even exist? You're telling me in 20+ years a girl has never ever showed interest in you? Do you guys even try?
>>
some men have there nuts stuck up there butt hole
>>
I just don't socialize. I work and then go home to play videogames and listen to music.
>>
27 here. A girl showed interest in me once, but I was far too paranoid and autistic to go down that road.
>>
Some girls/guys just never found the right person to lose their virginities to. I know poeple of both genders that are virgins past 30.
>>
>Do you guys even try?

No.

I add a dash of oregano to my pizza
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (81KB, 650x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.jpg
81KB, 650x569px
>>39034133
>do you even try?
Can you believe that people out there don't try? As in, as men, you're expected to go out there and get 'em. For some, that's too... scary/unappealing/boring/bothersome/confusing so, yeah, some just don't try. And those don't that don't try will never get a fuck.

>unless you're chad of course.
>>
>>39034133
>You're telling me in 20+ years a girl has never ever showed interest in you?
That is exactly what I'm telling you. It has never happened, once. A girl has never even smiled at me that wasn't like, at work where she had to smile at me. People always point to women dating like guys with down syndrome and shit but women get massive social credibility doing shit like that. That's why half of those screenshots are from Facebook with obviously attention seeking captions. so they can get compliments and showered with praise. They get nothing from dating an average manlet, except groans of disgust from their friends. Do I try? I used to but I've slowly given up on it because I don't care anymore. If it happens, it happens. I'm not going to kill myself over it though.
>>
yes
>Do you guys even try?
no
>>
You can't meet girls if you don't meet girls. A lot of Introverts are happiest when they are alone. I haven't had a serious relationship in my whole 23 years of life and I feel just fine.
I never bothered trying. Whenever I think I'm lonely it's because im just horny. Then i fap and the feeling goes away.
>>
>>39034133
How? Because they don't have sex you fucking imbecile. Tf
>>
File: IMG_5039.png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5039.png
127KB, 345x337px
>implying women want to fuck guys like this
>>
File: 3TsVSxR.jpg (131KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
3TsVSxR.jpg
131KB, 640x853px
>>39034133
im autistic, so i dont recognize when people are interested in me, which usually results in them losing interest.
its a vicious cycle
>mfw
>>
File: 1501459376917.gif (981KB, 528x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501459376917.gif
981KB, 528x718px
it's impossible for me to get a girlfriend

i'm boring and ugly, and there's nothing really good about me. i'm very low-ambition and tired all the time. i don't have many interesting thoughts, and i don't do much at all.

i've never met someone that i could naturally click with, any attempt would need me to force it, and that's lame and uncomfortable. plus any girl in my league would be ugly like me. i'll pass. i'd rather be alone forever than subject myself to the discomfort and humiliation of dating.
>>
>>39034133
The problem is that they DO show interest in me they just aren't what I want. My first requirement is that they ask me out. Instead I get "signals" and they will sit there and try and make me ask them out. Its completely unattractive and only proves to me that they are not anywhere close to what I want and I wont be happy with them. I've had girls explode on me because they tried for three months to get me to ask them out. Once they give me a moment to calm down I simply ask them "Well if you were interested in me why didn't you say something? Why didn't you ask me out?" Which only serves to piss them off more which makes me laugh which pisses them off more. Its worth it though. I dont have time for whores that try to stick to the old ways.
>>
33 year old virgin reporting in, which apparently was not an original comment. Fuck you r9k.
>>
File: 1480743476451.png (14KB, 686x732px) Image search: [Google]
1480743476451.png
14KB, 686x732px
>>39034133
>You're telling me in 20+ years a girl has never ever showed interest in you
Yep

>Do you guys even try
It doesn't matter if you try, either you got something that someone likes (hopefully not just money) and if not you're ignored

Tell me do you interact with every person that you see?
Why?
Now imagine, yes think really super duper hard and picture everyone ignoring a single person
You got that?
That's a lot of people on this board or at least it used to be
>>
>>39034133
No, I don't try. 3D women are annoying and ugly.
>>
>>39034344
New r9k is filled with normies with below average self esteem that come here to make themselves feel better by comparing themselves with autists.
>>
File: Meditation.png (968KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Meditation.png
968KB, 1600x900px
>>39034133
normie, we are not even the mental state to try. In a never ending ride of unsoothable emotional anguish do you really think bitches are my main concern? No. In fact, anything i may want is decades away from what i need. I just want a peaceful mind.
>>
>>39034395
>tfw my biggest concern is if i will be able to fall asleep in the next 7 hours
>>
File: 1497021598146.jpg (22KB, 356x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497021598146.jpg
22KB, 356x390px
I don't leave my house, live with my parents, have no driver's license or job. A woman in general has quite literally no reason to find me appealing for a mate. The whole personality shit is a joke and women look at your life as a whole and not just what type of person you are. My life is shit therefore i am shit.

I was also morbidly obese for most of my life before losing the weight this year which probably didn't help me before. I don't see myself losing my virginity this decade or ever.
>>
>>39034133
I'm 35.

A girl has never showed interest me, at all.

>Do you guys even try?
No, not anymore. I did a lot when I was in my 20s, but I'm not the type of guy to just ask out random girls. When I was younger I tried going for girls I at least knew somewhat, because I knew their personality. I don't want to go and try and hookup with random women I don't know and even if I tried, I doubt I would have had any success. I'm not tall, I have mediocre looks, I'm quiet and shy, I got nothing going for me.

That's pretty much it. I would date the first nice girl that actually made it somewhat clear she was interested, my only physical standard is "don't be a mutant". I don't care if you're fat, skinny, weird, black, white, mentally ill, just be a nice girl that wants to be with me and not want to take advantage of me. It's not going to happen though.
>>
they have but i have issues after being sexually abused as a kid
>>
>>39034133

Yes, exactly.

>Do you guys even try?

Overtime after no interest from girls, I've tried less and less. I haven't given up completely, but I don't care that much anymore.
>>
File: fit feels.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
fit feels.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>>39034419
are you me?

>It's another "anon thinks he's tired enough to go sleep only to sprawl out of bed in a nervous franzy" episode
>>
>>39034133
>Do you guys even try?
Not me, and I would also reject every possible opportunity.
>>
>try
you mean "waste my time and the time of others"

no I don't try
>>
File: 1493358889497.png (984KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493358889497.png
984KB, 1600x900px
>>39034133
26 yo virgin here.
Yeah I have tried 3 times, the last one getting cucked the way I thought was only possible in shitty NTR hentai.
It made me realise I won't ever make it no matter how hard I try. Since then I have given up.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 510x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 510x494px
I get the feeling I associate more with these types:
https://youtu.be/-EMg12QBUx4

People volunteer a lot of information about their abuse, or they pour a lot out on other people. Some women choose to flirt with abuse, while others are naturally bitchy, but you'll also get drug-addicted types who will solicit you for sex in company bathrooms. This antidepressant game is off the charts.
>>
>>39034517
I don't understand the appeal of NTR. I always end up feeling so sad for the character getting cucked and how heartbroken he must feel.
>>
>>39034133
It's practice. You go 10 years of not getting laid then another till you get to 30.
>>
>>39034542
It's because it's so common for women to cheat nowadays that's it might as well become a fetish.
>>
File: 1470818796519.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1470818796519.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>39034133
>everything is just fine and everyone is just fine in the just-world which I fallaciously believe we live in
>>
>>39034517
Tell me your ntr story anon. I want to feel hatred.
>>
> You're telling me in 20+ years a girl has never ever showed interest in you?

Yeah but she was ugly >:|
>>
>>39034369
can confirm its /comfy/ to watch
autists wallow in self pity and make yourself feel better
>>
I'll bite. I'm 21 and went to a normie high school and normie public school. In 21 years, 2 girls showed interest in me. One when I was 14 when I had no clue what was going on and the other, I found out two years after the fact.

My looks are average and my social skills are below average, but nothing about me is extremely wrong.
>>
Throughout my life I've had girls interested but because I thought I was an ugly loser and had no confidence I remained a virgin until 25
>>
File: 1498570593100.jpg (78KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498570593100.jpg
78KB, 396x385px
>>39034133
>manage to remain virgins
oh yeah pal im just beating them off with a stick
A
FUCKING
STICK
>>
Girls have shown interest in me. The problem is those same girls aren't exactly the types you want to stick your dick in. A lot of men who are in relationships or have kids likely fucked the wrong woman and they're stuck with them for life.
>>
34 year old wizard here. I held out for the magic powers.
>>
As someone who goes after virgins because they are virgins I'm sometimes surprised how they haven't gotten laid yet, but then there are others that it makes total sense why, either due to lost opportunities or just not going after the right women. I've slept with a guy who was 200lb+ and another that had a lot of acne all over his back and face but they still got laid (by me), so I think majority of robots have a chance.
>>
>>39034133
It's not that I couldn't get girls, I'm just anti social.
>>
>>39034721
>t. Witch feeding off of virgin's wizard powers
>>
I've actually had quite a few girls interested in me, I have friends and redeeming qualities, and I'm not too bad looking either. The only real problem is I'm pretty much a sperg around women and even if I know someone's interested I'm too much of a pussy to do anything.
>>
>>39034752
It's fun and they get something out of it too.
>>
>>39034721
Why would you want to have sex with a 200lb person and someone covered in acne?
>>
File: 1500435819917.jpg (147KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1500435819917.jpg
147KB, 800x1132px
Being a 33 year old virgin foreveralone isn't so bad, actually.

I don't have any friends, granted, but I honestly don't want any at this point. I have a job. I have an apartment, have 25k saved up for a house. I play video games, watch anime, surf the internet, play the guitar, read literature, listen to music, spend a lot of time alone at night, but it's not so bad, it's actually kind of comfy. I don't really wallow in misery or anything. If anything, I feel like a space traveler alone on a spaceship at times, or like someone who observes humanity from a distance. I'm honestly not sure I'd be any happier if I had a wife and a bunch of kids and a social life.
>>
I was once drunk at a pub and a fat woman took my picture and aggressively rubbed my penis through my shorts.
>>
31 year old dateless virgin here. It made me super depressed in my early 20's but I've accepted my fate now.
>>
>>39034855
Living the dream. I wish I had a better job so I could live alone, but I couldn't stand college. I have a meh job that allows me to live with my family and pay most bills/food, and I'm the same, I just spend all of my time playing games and enjoying myself, no friends for several years either. Life's pretty good, just a bit short on the money side.
>>
>>39034806
Virgins are cute.
>>
>>39034643
>Normie school
That's implying robot schools exist
>>
>>39034855
>I have an apartment, have 25k saved up for a house.
I have a house and wish I had an apartment -- like a one room studio apartment. Having a bunch of useless, basically empty rooms makes me a little sad.
t. friendless wizard living the dream as well
>>
>>39034900
you know why that was original right?
because no one ever said it before
>>
>>39034931

Do you have the rooms designated for anything? My goal once I get a house is to have a library room, a music room, etc.
>>
>>39034978
Just because no one's said it before doesn't mean there's no way it's true. I may be a slut but I have a specific taste for men.
>>
I look decent, but I always screw up the first date. For example:
>Take girl downtown to movies
>Ask if she's down to see Rogue One
>She wants to watch Moana
>k
>Walking out of theatre after movie
>"Did you like the movie, Anon?"
>"Bitch, I'm not a 5 year old girl."
>Silent on the ride home
>Never calls back
>>
>>39034997
>I have a specific taste for men.
un-vaganized dicks?
>>
>>39034997
Yeah, the kind of taste where you want to destroy something precious only to throw it away. How does a virgin benefit from being considered attractive by you, only to be discarded once you took his virginity?
>>
>>39034133
>a girl has never ever showed interest in you
They have, but I live with my parents because debt/shit job, and I refuse to date unless I have my own place.
>>
>>39034133
>be 5'4"
And there we go! That's it!

Seriously. I have a friend who's like 6'2". I see the looks girls give him and they're much different than the looks girls give me. There's nothing I can do about it.

That being said, I lost my virginity six years ago at 22 so I guess I can't complain too much.
>>
>>39035028
That exactly.

>>39035055
Now you're just being silly and and implying things that aren't true. I haven't slept with anyone I was not dating before then, and more than 90% of the time we break up on mutual terms.
>>
>>39034344
Also a 33 year old virgin here. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone, my wizard.
>>
>>39034251
who is xfuukax, or any other camwhore. Theres also that one camwhore who fucks an Hapa Asian neckbeard.
>>
>>39034542
It's the sad feeling. If you can't feel anything even feeling sad for a while feels good. Unfortunately NTR stops working after a while as well.
>>39034571
>Be a highschool senior
>A quiet manlet
>Finally gather courge to talk to that cute smart girl in my class
>lets call her A
>It goes fine somehow and we become friends
>She introduces me to her other friends
>They are normies but not chads and stacies
>Finally they decide we should all go to the lake have fun
>There would be 4 girls and 4 guys total
>My mom is so proud of me that I have finally made friends and intend to get outside
>Finally the day of the trip
>No other guy turns up
>It's just me and the girls
>Well whatever
>We get to the lake
>Set tents and go to the beach
>Lay down and try putting on sunscreen
>It's hard to put it on the back
>Ask A if she can help me
>They all laught at me and make sounds of disgusts
>Finally A gives up and does it
>The evening begins
>We wander around the town
>There a group of chads starts talking to us
>Feel uncomfortable but try to act like a chad as well in front of A
>We walk through the beach
>Chads jump with girls into the lake to swim durning moonlight
>Only me and A stays out of the lake, sitting next to each other and chatting
>I feel so happy
Cont.
>>
>>39034251
That guy looks like he could be tall, so yeah, women would want to sleep with him.
>>
>>39035173

>Finally chads with the rest of girls get out of the lake
>It happens they have tents set on the same campsite as we do.
>They move their tents closer to ours
>We all sit there and talk with each other
>The chads are all collage students
>I ask them about collage etc.
>It isn't too bad
>Decide to go take a piss
>Come back to the campsite
>Each girl is cuddled up with each chad
>A as well
>They say they are sleepy and goodnight
>Girls go back with chads to their tents
>A goes with the chaddiest chad of them all
>Just before entering the tent she cast a glance towards me then disappears
>My mind is blank
>Thanks to them moving tents closer to ours I heard them fucking the girls
>Even heard A being super into chaddiest chad
>I'm so angry
>I grit my teeth and try to sleep but can't due to A moans
>Get up and take a long walk along the shoreline
>>
>>39034133
It's not that difficult man. Some of us have bigger concerns than mutually masturbating with some woman.
>>
>>39035137
h-heh
i have one of those
>>
>>39035198
Jesus, dude. Sorry to hear. That must have hurt.
>>
>>39034133
No I dont fucking try. Whats the point? I either get rejected and sulk for thinking im worth someones time or get lucky and make it work. The first is 98% likely. Fuck you
>>
>>39034133
>a girl has never ever showed interest in you?
They have, I just don't reciprocate
>>
>>39035231
It has broken me, but well, thats 3d girls for you. The funniest thing is that the next morning A asked me if I'm angry.
>>
>>39034133
Many girls showed interest in me, I just didn't show interest in them (even though I was) :^)
>>
27, almost 28.

Yes, I've tried, very hard.

Asked out many girls in highschool- terrible idea because then you have to see them in the hallway all the time.

Asked out many girls in college- complete failure.

Ever since college there's no longer young women to ask out and I don't have the youthful energy anymore to seek them out. Online dating of course is a complete waste of time. In ten years I've gone on a first date with only three fat girls.

I think women would like me if they were in a situation where they had to talk and get to know me, like if we were in a club or a team of some kind together, but that has never happened.
>>
>>39035282
>The funniest thing is that the next morning A asked me if I'm angry.
Please tell me you didn't go full omega and at least called her out for being the slut she was
>>
>>39035307
What's your job like?
I can't imagine someone with a good job having trouble finding a female, no matter how you look.

At 25+, they're just looking for a provider, so it should be easy pickings. Yeah it sucks the love will never be 'real' but atleast you'll have companionship.
>>
>>39034133
If I just want to relief my sexual urges masturbating is already enough. As for getting a girlfriend, there's little incentive to when the things I do can be done alone anyway (anime, games). On the other hand I'll have to expend money, time and energy on someone who doesn't care about me apart from having financial security since that would be the only possible reason why anyone would want to be with me in the first place.
>>
>>39035361
I can get a loyal doggo that wouldn't betray me for the world for that
>>
>>39034251
that guy has the iconic neckbeard look, so some nerdy chick will probably be into it, especially if it's smart.
>>
I'm a 25yo virgin and its extra humiliating because I'm gay and not obese. I could easily get my ass rammed or suck a dick in 10 minutes by going on grindr but just the idea of having sex with a stranger gives me anxiety. I fell for the relationship meme but I'm awkward and have no interests/personality so I'm basically stuck in retard limbo. Plus I never naturally meet other gay dudes irl since I don't drink or go to bars/clubs
>>
File: 1499711242846.jpg (160KB, 800x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1499711242846.jpg
160KB, 800x1018px
>>39034133
I unironically believe the wizard meme
and it's not like I'm balls deep into IIH after reading dozens of books on western and eastern occult, esoteric, philosophy and theology so there's that

we'll be summoning deamons n shieeet
>>
>>39035379
Well, I can't imagine having sex with a dog would be good, nor could you really have any type of decent conversation with it.(Unless you enjoy dog sex and one sided convos I suppose)
>>
>>39035386
She'll bang him just to be cool.
>>
>>39035361
I'm a CPA. Unfortunately my career is only slightly healthier than my dating life. I've had nothing but temp jobs for the last four years and none of them has hired me permanently for one bullshit reason or another.
>>
>>39035428
maybe, but then maybe she'll also end up enjoying his company. the fact she'd bang him is good enough
>>
>>39035355
I told her I was because I thought there was something more between us. She seemed repulsed. Later I heard from A's friend that the chad took A virginity that time and never called back. She's a lawyer right now though, so she doesn't have too bad life I guess.
>>
>>39035503
>She's a lawyer right now though, so she doesn't have too bad life I guess.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>39035503
Your story infuriates me. It's disgusting that roasties give up their virginity so casually.
>>
>>39034133
I'm to insecure about my small penis.
It's not about girls showing interest in me...even though it's slim to none
>>
>>39034133
I've had tons of women express interest in me.
Anxiety and autism beat me down time after time.
>>
File: Haraam.jpg (41KB, 414x356px) Image search: [Google]
Haraam.jpg
41KB, 414x356px
I am a Muslim with no husband.
>>
>>39035579
I don't fucking get you people. Man the fuck up or you have no right to complain.
>>
>>39035616
good to see the roasties sad that their kind missed out on some cash & prizes
>>
>>39035426
You didn't say "sex" you said companionship. Learn to follow your own train of thought brainlet. Also I can't have a good conversation with people because I am agressively pessimistic. I don't want to change my shitty attitude either. As far as I'm concerned that's other people's problem.
>>
>>39035630
Not a roastie- a man who's actually made the effort to put himself out there hundreds of times and still found the confidence to keep trying after each rejection. You're such a goddamn pussy that if a woman jumped in your lap you wouldn't know what to do.
>>
>>39035616
I don't know what that means anymore.
I've been on dates, asked women out, gone through all the motions.
This isn't something that can be forced out. My anxiety and autism caused me to fuck it up at some point every time.
This mentality is like girl repellent. Even if they see something they like initially the behavior exhibited by my fucked brain scares them off.
>>
>>39034133
Most robots are severely mentally ill even if they don't realize it and it keeps them isolated from experiences a typical person would have.
>>
31yo virgin here. The thing is, most women won't approach you, even if they're interested. They'll give you subtle signals, but they want you to do the actual approaching. If you're shy and lack confidence, you won't act on these signals or even believe they're real if you notice them.

I'm in-shape, decent looking, have a good career, etc. I can look back at my past and see that there were a few girls who were almost certainly interested in me at various points in my life. But I was so stuck in the story that 'no girls could possibly want me' that at the time I was blind to signs they were trying to show me.

It hurts. There was this one girl in college... I was basically in love with her, and she kept making excuses to talk to me and sit next to me and do group activities with me. If I had asked her out, we might be married now. But I will probably die a virgin now. That sucks. And it probably won't be long, because I just bought a gun.
>>
>>39035732
My uncle married an 18 year old when he was 31. You still have a chance.
>>
>>39035765
Can you give us a step by step of how this scenario came to be, I wish to replicate his success once I'm his age
>>
>>39035785
He got an MD, moved to the deep south and joined a conservative church that encourages marrying young and having large families.
>>
I'm only 22 but im almost certain ill make it the 3 more years and wizardhood is likely too. I indeed do not try. I like to keep to myself, even tiny get togethers i have with my tiny group of friends from highschool make me feel tired like 2 hours in. I generally much rather spend time at home than out, the idea of going to a club or a bar or some party with randos sounds unthinkable to me. Naturally im not pursuing any girl at all, and even if i were i doubt the relationship would work with most any fish i caught because im a super defeatist and picky about everything. I also spend most all my free time on video-games and have pretty degenerate fetishes and fantasies that i wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with a girl.

I mean, if i was actually trying to make staying a virgin a life goal and worked at it then there wont even be any odds to the contrary at all, I'd so easilly manage to die a virgin it wouldn't be funny.

Its pretty easy to manage still being a virgin, it would only be a challenge if girls were walking up to me.
>>
>>39035765

Well thanks, but if I were that type of man, I probably wouldn't be a virgin. I couldn't relate to an 18yo and I'd feel creepy and so wouldn't really enjoy being with one, and wouldn't want to have noncommittal sex with someone I'm not in love with, et cetera.
>>
>>39035732
>no girls could possibly want me
Kissless 24 y/o virgin here, this was the mindset I had up until recently too. I think what helped me the most was interacting with fetish-based communities, because there are some ugly motherfuckers there that still get themselves into plenty of relationships. It taught me that ordinary people are just as fucked up as us, they're just better at hiding it, which made me less worried and less pessimistic about what others think.
>>
>>39035585
I am Muslim and I can marry you.
>>
>>39034133
a girl showed interest in me multiple times throughout grade school. The problem is that I was always oblivious to it and went for girls who had literally 0 interest in me. I really was a retard
>>
>>39034133
How am I suppose to know if a girl is showing interest in me?
>>
Very rarely have they appeared at all to have had a slight interest initially, and never have they kept that after an introduction in person.
>Do you guys even try?
Directly to get just sex? No, I haven't tried hiring a prostitute, ridiculously harassing strangers in the grocery store asking if they want to fuck, or meeting up with some 45yo pozzed tranny from craigslist.
But building a fulfilling relationship that includes sex, I have tried before to get towards, but I found the prerequisites to that insurmountable to me, so I stopped bothering.
>>
>>39034133
Anyone else her living the tasteful voluntary celibate lifestyle?
Don't want women, even if they've shown interest in me.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.